SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:10 am

Laudergirl wrote:This is just another reason Josh and Andi are perfect for each other. Josh can really appreciate her Jewish culture. Even MM still celebrates Hannukah.

Lauren Goodhart Murray
24 mins · Tampa, FL ·
Happy Hanukkah!!
I see this, the words Shalom and Chanukka, and my heart and face smile so big! :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:18 am

Justafan2 wrote:I love the website!! (Minus some grammatical errors). Her first blog post is about the LOVE tee and she makes some cute comments about the durability of the tshirt even with Josh's laundry mishaps.

I thought the banter about Josh's laundry skills was adorable. I was only able to get to some of the website. I think too many people are trying to get on it at once.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:22 am

foodie wrote:If there was a Josh section in her website, that'd be great haha

I think maybe Josh is going to get his own website.  In the interview with Ruben Jay I think Josh said we have a couple of fun web sites coming up.  So maybe Josh's site will be up soon.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:26 am

OMG, Andi just responded to my post on IG and I'm freaking out!!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerpower22 Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:36 am

aviej wrote:OMG, Andi just responded to my post on IG and I'm freaking out!!

What was your post

flowerpower22

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:43 am

I saw that!!
aviej wrote: Who says she has to choose? She can do well in both!Kudos to her!
And Andi wrote: For sure!
clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:46 am

edenpol wrote:
I saw that!!
aviej wrote: Who says she has to choose? She can do well in both!Kudos to her!
And Andi wrote: For sure!
clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!

Yeah, it was my first direct post to her. Cat Lowe also posted to support her as well. I just hope this doesn't turn into another bashing on IG like before. People can be so cruel!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:08 am

On the "press" section on Andi's website there are many, many photos of Josh and her :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:40 am

I am so excited for Andi. I hope Andi remembers what I wrote to her in the letter I gave them in A/C. I said, "For every person that says something mean or snarky about you there are a thousand people that love you. These people are just jealous that you just happen to be so in love with someone that is so in love with you." And that's what I believe. The kind of love that Josh and Andi have just doesn't come along every day. So depending on what type of person you are you will either be so happy for Andi to have found that kind of love or you will say mean things.

I think just about everyone on here is just so happy for Josh and Andi and support them in whatever they choose to do.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:04 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I am so excited for Andi.  I hope Andi remembers what I wrote to her in the letter I gave them in A/C.  I said, "For every person that says something mean or snarky about you there are a thousand people that love you.  These people are just jealous that you just happen to be so in love with someone that is so in love with you."    And that's what I believe.  The kind of love that Josh and Andi have just doesn't come along every day.  So depending on what type of person you are you will either be so happy for Andi to have found that kind of love or you will say mean things.  

I think just about everyone on here is just so happy for Josh and Andi and support them in whatever they choose to do.
Yesss!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:12 am

Lauren Goodhart Murray

25 mins · iOS · Edited ·
Congratulations Andi Dorfman on your website! It looks great!!

I couldn't get Andi's picture to show ,
maybe someone can bring it over .
group hug

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 63 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!             Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 63 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 63 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:20 am

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10849823_10204738055027663_5488140395315998425_n.jpg?oh=0b73aa976bf30194d980deb2e5263e02&oe=5541578B

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 63 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!             Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 63 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 63 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara