SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Justafan2 wrote:@Meggio26 tweeted a pic of herself and some other girls with Andi if someone wants to bring it over. It says at First Pres which to me means First Presbyterian so I assume they all went to church together this morning. I think it is so nice they both prioritize family time so much.

Megan Giovenco @Meggio26    2h 2 hours ago
Good morning @andidorfman @ First Pres http://instagram.com/p/w3_YfZuGMo/

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 72 10848417_385450938289510_147725946_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Lyss Martin @lyssmartt
Andi Dorfman from the bacholerette just casually walked by me .... She's flawless

This girl who just saw Andi seems to live in Florida so i guess they're still there.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Laudergirl you seem like such a sweetie no need to apologize. I totally understand you meant it in a nice way. Smiley

I just think Andi had such a hard work week, you gals know with the web page, and her tee shirt coming out etc, and the tabloids being mean and all that.That I just want to keep things really positive for her here.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Andi posted this on her IG if someone can bring it over.

andi_dorfmanHoliday shopping artwork at it's finest!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:06 pm

@paigeRfowler tweeted a pic with Andi and Steph as well as a couple other girls. They are shopping again! They must be buying gifts for the masses!

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Justafan2 wrote:@paigeRfowler tweeted a pic with Andi and Steph as well as a couple other girls. They are shopping again! They must be buying gifts for the masses!

I looked and saw the pic and then went back and now she made it private.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:26 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:@paigeRfowler tweeted a pic with Andi and Steph as well as a couple other girls. They are shopping again! They must be buying gifts for the masses!

I looked and saw the pic and then went back and now she made it private.

You can still view it if you go through Twitter. I just can't bring it over

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Paige Fowler ‏@paigeRfowler  2h2 hours ago Tampa, FL
I learned today that I can not keep my cool around famous people #andiandjosh @ Bachelorette Sighting http://instagram.com/p/w4ir1UEcg_/

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 72 10864960_776330025774590_894359700_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:31 pm

nannymargie wrote:Andi posted this on her IG if someone can bring it over.

andi_dorfmanHoliday shopping artwork at it's finest!

andi_dorfman
5 hours ago
Holiday shopping artwork at it's finest!
http://instagram.com/p/w4SqRLzdm_/?modal=true

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I learned today that I can not keep my cool around famous people #andiandjosh @ Bachelorette Sighting http://instagram.com/p/w4ir1UEcg_/

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 72 10864960_776330025774590_894359700_n

Her hashtag says Andi and Josh. I wonder if him and Chandler were with them?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:27 pm

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Her hashtag says Andi and Josh.  I wonder if him and Chandler were with them?

I am so happy to see Josh and Andi enjoying their first Christmas together and with respective families! Warms my heart!!!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:52 pm

I think probably Josh and Stephanie's boyfriend are home watching football. I get the impression that Andi can't sit still for long. She has to be moving whether it be shopping or window shopping or sewing something or doing crafts like her and MM did. Probably the only time she stops is when she's on vacation. I don't know where she gets all her energy. Oh, yes, I do. AdvoCare. jk
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara