SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:44 pm

i also loved how tim said he fell in love with her during htd. that was the moment i knew he was a goner too Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:51 pm

joshfan wrote:*snipped*

tim doesn't follow andi or josh! yeah where they live seems like it won't be too hard to see each other but idk. honestly, not really sure when she said it was "difficult". andi and josh filmed in april as well right? but for sure their season aired heaps sooner! they just celebrated their 6 months like a week ago Smiley
Huh that is interesting... thought I saw that he was following them a few months ago when I looked maybe stopped? I didn't SC it then so.. very well could be an error on my part. He is still following Josh on his twitter though.

I think we need to keep in mind the context in which April could be saying hardly see each other/difficult. Other than the emotional difficulty of being separated from her fiance for 6 months and having to hide this from the world, she could mean not seeing him 24/7. If one is so in love with someone as these two seem to be even six months after, then it is possible that even a day apart will feel like an eternity.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:55 pm

Just chiming in with the rest of you that these two are adorable. I felt the show was rushed and seemed more like a whole bunch of moments put together, rather than a conclusion to a story.

April looked stunning on ATFR & hope they enjoy each other in the real world now that this is all over.

And yes, Brad is absolutely hilarious!! Looking forward to his interview with T&A tomorrow. I hope they give us more insight into what the past 6 months has been like. And of course the goods on any wedding plans!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Tim Warmels @BachCanTim  ·  5m 5 minutes ago
No words can express.... bettiebrockman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

twarmels No words can express.... @bettiebrockman 3min

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lounez Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:58 pm

She (April) knew..... so much confidence after a complete meltdown.  Therefore he should have been more respectful to Trisha.  That is what is the most shameful....Tim not so much a gentleman IMO.

lounez

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:04 pm

LOL Tim commented on that pic that we are about to see 5 months of secret instagramming! Can't wait!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:04 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
see2love wrote:
We know they saw each other, reflection in wine glass ....remember?

I just tweeted him! haha

Awesome GA.

Okay guys time to get some sleep.
I least i had fun with you and i was able too witness their emotions even if everything was rushed.

Night niiiight

Night. Glad you were able to post with us.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Tim just posted this in his IG comments! Awwwww!!

twarmels Sorry everyone - but you are all about to see 5 months of SECRET INSTAGRAMMING HAHA 13min
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Tim just posted this in his IG comments! Awwwww!!

twarmels Sorry everyone - but you are all about to see 5 months of SECRET INSTAGRAMMING HAHA 13min

Don't forget to post them in their Fan Forum. :Nod:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:09 pm

atem wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Tim just posted this in his IG comments! Awwwww!!

Don't forget to post them in their Fan Forum. :Nod:
yes Thanks atem! I must have skipped that post about the fan forum. Will find it and post there now. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:20 pm

anyone finding it weird that all the other bachelorettes are so quiet?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:21 pm

What time is the west coast airing? I really want to watch tonight and not wait til tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+27
lounez
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
Ash2214
vivi2