SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Can I "reserve" John Legend's "You & I" for video?

Great song Sophie!! Can't wait High clap

OMG -Sophie! Did you see this?
Tim Warmels
‏@BachCanTim
Bachelor Nation should be thanking you @johnlegend - Your album got me and April through the hardest times these last 5 months

Last edited by Steel2009 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:13 pm

northernviewer wrote:Sorry to double post, but wanted to mention something that I posted in one of the sleuthing threads, but it seems like everybody is here now so I'll repeat it.

On Tim's LCD with Trish, I noticed his clothes were quite wrinkly, and no wonder.. he had on those same shorts on as Trish's FD... and the wrinkled shirt he was wearing was the one he wore on Aprils' FD on the yacht!! giggling   not much thought went into that date if he picked up dirty clothes off the floor probably and wore them to go out with Trisha.  
ITA! That niggling doubt I had about those shirts being the same and I posted SCs of came back to haunt me. Haha. Gotta trust the niggling Smiley Yah, he was so over it by HTD, Episode 5, wait, Episode 1. Haha.

Seriously though, on Tim and Trish's LCD, all I could think about was the fact that Tim just wanted to throw that darn key away... didn't want to give it to Trish. Tim was all "Nope, sorry Trish, the key to my heart belongs over there!" and throws it towards where April is staying! cantstopl :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Sorry to double post, but wanted to mention something that I posted in one of the sleuthing threads, but it seems like everybody is here now so I'll repeat it.

On Tim's LCD with Trish, I noticed his clothes were quite wrinkly, and no wonder.. he had on those same shorts on as Trish's FD... and the wrinkled shirt he was wearing was the one he wore on Aprils' FD on the yacht!! giggling   not much thought went into that date if he picked up dirty clothes off the floor probably and wore them to go out with Trisha.  
ITA! That niggling doubt I had about those shirts being the same and I posted SCs of came back to haunt me. Haha. Gotta trust the niggling Smiley Yah, he was so over it by HTD, Episode 5, wait, Episode 1. Haha.

Seriously though, on Tim and Trish's LCD, all I could think about was the fact that Tim just wanted to throw that darn key away... didn't want to give it to Trish. Tim was all "Nope, sorry Trish, the key to my heart belongs over there!" and throws it towards where April is staying! cantstopl  :yes:

If it was him and April with the lock..... the key would be on a chain around his neck and he'd be talking about going back someday... either honeymoon or anniversary :Nod:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Can I "reserve" John Legend's "You & I" for video?

Great song Sophie!! Can't wait High clap

OMG -Sophie! Did you see this?
Tim Warmels
‏@BachCanTim
Bachelor Nation should be thanking you @johnlegend - Your album got me and April through the hardest times these last 5 months
OMG!! So, so sweet! Sophie! clapping! You must show them that you were doing this!! Post to Tim and link to your post!! AMAZING! *melting*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Well I'd better get to work!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:06 pm

sophienette wrote:Well I'd better get to work!

LOL I guess so!

Thanks for the updates for those of us that can't see/hear it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:33 pm

98.1 CHFI posted the interview:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:18 pm

sophienette wrote:98.1 CHFI posted the interview:

Thanks for posting it sophie! I LOVE this interview. I love how much they seem to KNOW each other already and are just at ease with each other. This is something that I saw from sean and catherine and Andi and Josh (though they got to basically live with each other throughout the process)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:19 pm

^ That interview on CHFI is awesome!!! Haha.. the old spice comment and April wanting to get rid of Tim's stinkiness! hahaha

Awww... they mentioned John Legend specifically You&I .. OMG... Sophie, so beautiful... On the same wavelength with these two beautiful souls.

ETA: This was hands-down my favourite interview so far. Just love Erin and Mike.... Great questions! Tim and April sound like an old married couple already. LOVE it!!

:wedding

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:23 pm

City's Breakfast TV (Winnipeg) with Courtney:

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Did anyone catch the bt edmonton talk with trish? Everyone is so supportive of her and kinda giving hate to tim and april. One of the people said they won't last. It felt like a massive dig at the couple. And they said how tim always says enormous and they asked trish if anything was enormous in the fantasy suite and they joked and she said "idk, my i guess his feet is big". Trish was very jokingly but the others made things awks

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:50 pm

sophienette wrote:City's Breakfast TV (Winnipeg) with Courtney:

Loved this ...
- April moved to Toronto after the show and lived 'close' so they saw each other a lot
- The spent weekends at the cottage (Tim's parents place) together
- April has been with Tim's family a lot and she loves them
- Tim lit candles in the par... how romantic!
- Tim says it basically drives him nuts that people question if it is real after 2 months filming and nearly 6 months in hiding
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99