SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SafronSahara Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:07 pm

I want Britt as the lead. Kaitlyn by no means is a bad choice it's just that I find Britt more compelling.
I'll watch the show regardless of the lead. There isn't much to watch in the summer and 20+ good looking men is eye candy.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Well, Britt as the lead may allow me to focus on writing my dissertation and preparing my defense. Emily's season was a big part of my getting a B+ in Gross Anatomy.

So maybe I should hope for Britt and focus on graduating.

Who am I kidding? I want Kaitlyn. I could use a good laugh after MeAndI and Prince Snoozy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:47 pm

Someone mentioned this in passing in another thread and it got me thinking. Do you think the guys on Kaitlyn's season will be willing to move to Canada? Or do you think she'd be willing to move to the US?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:51 pm

nutty1 wrote:Someone mentioned this in passing in another thread and it got me thinking. Do you think the guys on Kaitlyn's season will be willing to move to Canada? Or do you think she'd be willing to move to the US?

Don't forget her winter home is in AriZona not Canada. So she would probably move to Phoenix or near full time and still be able to see her family every winter.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:Someone mentioned this in passing in another thread and it got me thinking. Do you think the guys on Kaitlyn's season will be willing to move to Canada? Or do you think she'd be willing to move to the US?

If Kaitlyn is the Bachelorette I don't see location being an issue.  She has already lived in Germany, NFL (very rural), Van (very urban).  Who knows where else she's lived.  She has lived far from her parents most of her adult life.  From her SM, some of her preshow friends live in the U.S.  Her work skills are transportable and in her bio she said in 5 years she would like to designs baby clothes which can be done from anywhere.  
Also, her family lives in both countries.  Only her sister and niece are in Canada full time but she has to fly now to see them so I don't think it matters where she flies from.  She just seems like the kind of person who quickly establishes a friend network and easily adapts.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:00 pm

KAAAIIIIIITLYN!!!! JUST CONFIRMED BY RS!! WHOHOOOO

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:07 pm

sara11 wrote:KAAAIIIIIITLYN!!!! JUST CONFIRMED BY RS!! WHOHOOOO

This is good news!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:31 pm

Oh my gosh. RS posted the music video that has Kaitlyn in it in his post today and I watched it for the first time and yikes, that is straight up embarrassing and just gross IMO. Here's to hoping there's a good group of guys.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Yes!!!!!!!!!! Kaitlyn!!! So happy for her, she's a mix of all my favorite Ettes. So excited!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:46 pm

High clap High clap High clap High clap High clap High clap High clap High clap High clap High clap High clap

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Oh my gosh. RS posted the music video that has Kaitlyn in it in his post today and I watched it for the first time and yikes, that is straight up embarrassing and just gross IMO. Here's to hoping there's a good group of guys.

She appeared in the video for The Buried Life.  They are a group of guys from Vancouver with a list of 100 things they want to do before they die.  They have a best selling book about it and appeared on Oprah to talk about it. 
#73 - make a music video which RS keeps posting however never explains that it is the guys life list vid. Obvs the vid is a parody. And obvs if I can find the background on this vid, so could RS however he chooses not to share the details. I mean, the group's hashtag is right on the vid intro The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698

http://www.theburiedlife.com
Kaitlyn tweeted about watching one of the epis with a girlfriend and one of the guys from The Buried Life.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:51 pm

I think she's not a good pick for lead.  She is just a goofy goof off and that her doing that vid for 'charity' doesn't cut it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky