SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:22 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I bet they (TPTB) end up showing us an outtake at sometime of her in the shower or bathtub. That will be part of her exit.

Instead of falling on her butt and having a hissy fit like Ali?

No Britt plops down on the street curb with her legs in front of her to whale instead, next episode stay tuned......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:11 pm

sara11 wrote:Re Carly - would they take a chance with another non F4 contestant? She is obviously no JPG but still..

Even if she's not in F4, we've already seen her family with Zak. I dont even think people outside of BachNation fans realize that she's even Zak's sister.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:06 am

My bet is on Nikki Farrell to be the next B'ette.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:31 am

Norcalgal wrote:My bet is on Nikki Farrell to be the next B'ette.

Yep. I was thinking that too. She auditioned for it with her 30 minute convo with CH at the premiere. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:15 am

Mommyof1 wrote:

Yep.  I was thinking that too.  She auditioned for it with her 30 minute convo with CH at the premiere.  giggling

I hope not! I could not take a season of her Debbie Downer shtick. Not to mention, we'd probably have her BFF MeAndi dropping by to give her advice. Besides, she has said that she doesn't like dealing with fans and she doesn't like the negativity on social media...and she would have plenty after saying she wanted to go back to her regular life and then doing a third reality show. Spare me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:58 am

It may just be me but I'd rather Nikki be the Bachelorette over Britt? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:30 am

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Yep.  I was thinking that too.  She auditioned for it with her 30 minute convo with CH at the premiere.  giggling

I hope not! I could not take a season of her Debbie Downer shtick. Not to mention, we'd probably have her BFF MeAndi dropping by to give her advice. Besides, she has said that she doesn't like dealing with fans and she doesn't like the negativity on social media...and she would have plenty after saying she wanted to go back to her regular life and then doing a third reality show. Spare me.

ITA...I have seen enough of the mean girls. Her not wanting to deal with fans and having to do media I just don't see how she would agree to do it. But then she says she wants a private life while she's doing an interview or on Couple's Therapy soooo Rolling Eyes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:32 am

Diana wrote:It may just be me but I'd rather Nikki be the Bachelorette over Britt? no idea

I will skip the season if it is either one of them. no no They have to do better than those two.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:36 am

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:It may just be me but I'd rather Nikki be the Bachelorette over Britt? no idea

I will skip the season if it is either one of them. no no They have to do better than those two.

IA - I don't know which one IMO would be worse. The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 2292733854 Britt would be acting up a storm with her dramatic facial expressions, and Nikki will just walk out if she doesn't get her way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:47 pm

Rolly wrote:
bluwavz wrote:RS said in his blog today he doesn't know now if Britt will be the lead because of the way she was depicted but he doesn't see any other viable options this season. I'm not watching but it seemed like a lot of people liked Carly last night. Not sure why he doesn't think she could be an option. no idea

Ohhhhhh so NOW RS is changing his tune a bit about Britt..too funny... cantstopl There is no way Britt will be the next 'ette. I wonder how her exit unfolds. no idea

RS has been wrong already this season a couple of times. I am waiting for a kaboom again. It would make my evil, inner mean girl so happy.

bluwavz wrote:
sara11 wrote:Re Carly - would they take a chance with another non F4 contestant? She is obviously no JPG but still..

I don't see why not. The problem with JPG wasn't that he wasn't one of the F4. I think Carly has as much if not more of a chance than Britt who's also in the F6. None of the F4 really seem likely. no idea

I agree, please give me Carly! Please! Plus, with her brother Zak being on the show too, it means that the family plays well with this show.

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

ITA...I have seen enough of the mean girls. Her not wanting to deal with fans and having to do media I just don't see how she would agree to do it. But then she says she wants a private life while she's doing an interview or on Couple's Therapy soooo Rolling Eyes

Rolly wrote:

I already had the brunette Nikki (Andi) as the bachelorette, I don't need the blonde version. Help me but if Nikki is the threat, I might agree to watch Britt instead. I can't take another mean girls season. I just can't.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:05 pm

The show could pick either Tracy or Nikki from this season and it might as well be 'new' gals, because we basically didn't see them on the show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:31 pm

You don't think they would actually choose the good Jersey girl Ashley I. as next Bachelorette? She has a healthy libido and would almost certainly kiss as many guys as Chris has kissed girls this season. She has had a lot of screen time and besides there are 2 wishes left on her belly button ring!!! With her drama as seen in the screen caps on the upcoming 2 on 1 date and both of them being cutt America would certainly remember her.......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky