SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:56 am

I really want Becca for the next Bachelorette LOL

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:24 pm

I wouldn't want Becca as the next Bachelorette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:51 pm

LOL I will wait and see how Becca is on the show before I decide whether I want her as the next Bette or not.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Funny, I need to get through the whole show before I know if I want them for next lead or not. I was pro-Andi until the gun range on HTDs then her performance on the FS date made me realize that I was probably not going to like her.

I wasn't all that into Des, but now really enjoy her.

I didn't want Ashley until the FS dates where she was so over Brad and was all about that dinner.

So I will wait until their exit to decide.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:11 am

Since she is from my home state of Louisiana, I feel like I have to root for her. I hope she does not make a fool of herself. I will wait and see if I like her enough to be The Bachelorette. From her Facebook account and through pictures, she looks like a family person. We will see!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:28 pm

I'll probably have favorites who develop through the season. I tend to like who I consider the smart girls (not the perky cheerleader type) and a snarky sense of humor doesn't hurt. That ended up biting me with Andi, Kelly, & Nikki though. Snark can verge on mean.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:30 pm

When you look at the F4, Becca's obviously the only viable option, but I would be pretty surprised if they pick her considering she's the F2. It hasn't been done since Trista ten years ago. I personally almost always like the F2 person and I think it would be a great storyline to have the F2 person become the next lead, but I think production likes to have their own story play through until the very end. They want the F2 to still look hurt and upset at the ATFR - not happy and excited about being the next lead.

RS posted the other day about the first episode. He's still saying Britt will be the next lead and production made her come off glowingly in the first episode. She came off fun and nice and Chris was crazy about her. It will be interesting to see it all play out.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:When you look at the F4, Becca's obviously the only viable option, but I would be pretty surprised if they pick her considering she's the F2. It hasn't been done since Trista ten years ago. I personally almost always like the F2 person and I think it would be a great storyline to have the F2 person become the next lead, but I think production likes to have their own story play through until the very end. They want the F2 to still look hurt and upset at the ATFR - not happy and excited about being the next lead.

RS posted the other day about the first episode. He's still saying Britt will be the next lead and production made her come off glowingly in the first episode. She came off fun and nice and Chris was crazy about her. It will be interesting to see it all play out.  

I think you started the show with Sean's season Ash, but TPTB has tried hard to get F2 females before. With Jillian's season Melissa was their first choice, but she wanted DWTS instead and in reality was already back with Tye. For Ashley's season, they wanted Chantal, but she had started dating her now husband and didn't want it either. There is even rumor that they wanted Lindsey from Sean's season but she too turned it down. So I don't know that being F2 actually gets in the way of being the lead. Just surprisingly the F2 women have not wanted it or were already involved by the time they were picking.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:10 pm

From what I know, many times as a season is being prepped for filming, the next season is in the planning stages with a prospective lead already being eyed from the pool of those being filmed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Thanks for the info, stuckinsc. I did start watching during Sean's season, so I don't know too much about the past of the show. I do remember there was much talk about Lindsay during Sean's season turning it down pretty late into her season airing due to the fact she had a boyfriend, who she is now engaged to. I didn't know about Chantal or Melissa, although I wouldn't necessarily consider Melissa a typical F2 girl.

I agree Kasha. RS has said more than once now that he has heard other possibilities as to why production would want Britt as the bachelorette, but he was still working on them. I always use the example of Lindsay being an Army brat and all those rumors of her being the next lead and there just so happened to be a guy that was in the Army on Des' season. I guess it could have been just a coincidence or maybe production was eyeing Lindsay throughout the whole thing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:17 pm

I really still rooting for Becca! and I'm still rooting for Nikki as well maybe co bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:34 pm

Nikki Ferrell @Nikki_Ferrell · 13h 13 hours ago
Can I be #teamBritt already? Smart, gorgeous, and real. #TheBachelor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky