SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:36 pm

I think Nikki would make a great 'ette! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:03 pm

I know we sleuthed Becca out of F1 as she was with her sisters next day.... Chris said on JK he was back harvesting 24 hours ater filming ended...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Can someone bring the discussion in Britts thread over here please.

An edit to my original post- I actually really respected and genuinely liked the way Nikki handled the questions at the premier. Very classy. I still wouldn't want her at the Bette though. She just has a negative energy a lot of the time imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 pm

eversotrue wrote:Oh gosh, no Nikki. I try to be non judgemental but I cant with her. She just brings the energy down on everything, always grumpy and kind of mean if were ALL being honest. Plus, she claims to not take well to the spotlight. Id take Sharleen (not ever gonna happen though) or a few of the top girls this season, or even Clare. Someone genuinely nice and positive. Another reason, poor Sarah would not make a exciting one, because we all know she wants it badly..

Question, for F2 to be BETTE is that ever truly considered? Or even ever going to happen? Especially if she wasn't highlighted much for future episodes or in the 5 to watch and whatever else they say to look out for?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:32 pm

Mike Fleiss 
@fleissmeister
 ·  2h2 hours ago

Need your help, #Bachelornation . Pick out your favorite girls tonite and let me know who they are. Thanks!

@DreaJones1 @fleissmeister Why Mike? what's going on tell us more” Just getting close to decision time. If ya know what I mean...

Looks like they are trying to figure out the new Bachelorette
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:00 pm

I would be nice if we could have input to prove the spoilers wrong. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:15 pm

I vote for Becca or maybe Kelsey.

Please no Britt, I don't buy the whole I want to raise my kids in a small town shtick when she is a model/actress wannabee.

And while I liked Kaitlyn the first epi I don't think she is really looking for love.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:22 pm

I vote that Fleiss should have the Bach Canada producers come up with an unknown. I'm tired of his boring, safe choices.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:31 pm

tigertiz wrote:I vote that Fleiss should have the Bach Canada producers come up with an unknown.  I'm tired of his boring, safe choices.  

True, but until we stop watching he is going to ride his old tired machine as long as he can.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:45 pm

That can be arranged. I skipped Andi's season. Smiley
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:55 pm

tigertiz wrote:That can be arranged. I skipped Andi's season. Smiley

I keep thinking I should skip and never do, so I am totally a guilty party. Though I did skip the tiny prince and all of Jason except the finale. Tiny prince held no interest for me and I dislike Jason so much until I read about all the controversy, I simply didn't give a darn about what happened to him. I loved Jeremy and would have watched his sexiness in a heart break.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:27 pm

The show is still getting the ratings they want (in terms of the demo they want) so I don't think lower ratings in general will make a difference.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky