SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:43 pm

I skippef JPG's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Me too lav. I used to watch all the seasons. Not anymore. They need to step it up. On the other hand, both Bach Canada seasons have been awesome. Someone's not afraid to cast an unknown and his name isnt Mike Fleiss the fraidycat. (no offense to cats intended).
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:25 pm

I usually like retreads but they've been pretty bad in recent years. Unfortunately I don't think Fleiss would do any better picking a new Bachelorette as he did picking unknown Bachelors. Maybe he could ask the BachCan producers for help?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:24 pm

I'm not clicking Wetpaint's site so I don't know what it says. Although some have already speculated this, I just thought I'd put this here so we have a record of it.

BacheloretteWetpaint‏@BachtteWetpaint·21 mins21 minutes ago
Nikki Ferrell Reportedly in Consideration For Bachelorette 2015! — Exclusive http://wet.pt/1CnbSgK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not clicking Wetpaint's site so I don't know what it says. Although some have already speculated this, I just thought I'd put this here so we have a record of it.

BacheloretteWetpaint‏@BachtteWetpaint·21 mins21 minutes ago
Nikki Ferrell Reportedly in Consideration For Bachelorette 2015! — Exclusive http://wet.pt/1CnbSgK

I really do not see Nikki wanting to do this I think she is pretty happy living in KC and doing her own thing. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Yeah I hope she takes a pass.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:50 pm

no   I figured with her interview at the premiere.   I think her quiet little life in KC line is just that a line, because she knew the relationship with JP was going nowhere and she'd never leave her life for him.   For LA and the lead of the show, I think she'd do it in a heartbeat.   I'd say she loves being on tv if it suits her and then loves complaining that it's not fair that there are cameras in her face and she just wants her regular, simple life when it's not going her way.  I know I'd have real trouble watching.  2 self proclaimed grouchy, negative, spoiled, entitled girls in a row would be it for me - and I look forward to the Ette way more than the Bachelor.

Hoping one of Chris' girls really grabs the viewers hearts.  Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:53 pm

I think it's WetPaint being WetPaint.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 87b72b10 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 86669110 The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:20 pm

relaxing wrote:no   I figured with her interview at the premiere.   I think her quiet little life in KC line is just that a line, because she knew the relationship with JP was going nowhere and she'd never leave her life for him.   For LA and the lead of the show, I think she'd do it in a heartbeat.   I'd say she loves being on tv if it suits her and then loves complaining that it's not fair that there are cameras in her face and she just wants her regular, simple life when it's not going her way.  I know I'd have real trouble watching.  2 self proclaimed grouchy, negative, spoiled, entitled girls in a row would be it for me - and I look forward to the Ette way more than the Bachelor.

Hoping one of Chris' girls really grabs the viewers hearts.  Praying

Ditto. For someone who complains about the intrusion of fans and press, she is certainly happy to put herself out there often enough. If she really didn't want it, she would have just blended back into her normal life like others before her. As someone else pointed out, she has a way of bring things down so I hope they are not seriously considering her...although, I suspect this is just something to keep people talking rather than a serious consideration. They need to get someone totally different from Andi for the next go around...not one of her besties.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:46 pm

May I just say, Noooooo!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:47 pm

I'm sure they are considering her but they have to know that she doesn't have a personality that people can connect with. There's bound to be someone from this season who can do better.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:41 pm

I second (third? fourth?) the noooooo! She has way too much in common with Andi. I'd like someone positive for a change. Someone who knows herself. Britt's looking pretty good to me all of a sudden.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky