SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Sanlee, should we start a twitter campaign to @Fleissmeister?  :cheerpom:

:yes: :yes: :yes: Totally! I think they must read here and saw the poll we had. giggling

Alanna wrote:I cannot possibly care any less about Chris, Whitney, Becca and blahblahblah, whoever else appeared on this season, but Kaitlyn is my homegirl!! That is the perfect Ette!

We miss you Alanna! Hopefully we'll see you more around here if she is the bachelorette! Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:01 pm

From my observations....

Mike Fleiss and Robert Mills want Jade

Chris Harrison wants Britt

The viewers want Kaitlyn

The most important question who do the ABC executives want no idea

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Can't believe they want Jade. Her nude pics would be everywhere and that's talking to a different audience. I also don't think she has the personality to carry the show. Ditto Becca. 

I've noticed a lot of alums picking Kaitlyn so it's not just viewers. I'd still like Carly but don't think she's in the running.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:22 pm

albean99 wrote:... I'd still like Carly but don't think she's in the running.
I want Carly as well but I haven't heard her name mentioned by anyone from production hissyfit

I think Britt would bring the drama the producers want, Jade seems like a genuine person. How would the men react her past? Kaitlyn seems to be the most level headed.

Of those three I'm rooting for Kaitlyn cheerleader

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:23 pm

jen689 wrote:From my observations....

Mike Fleiss and Robert Mills want Jade

Chris Harrison wants Britt

The viewers want Kaitlyn

The most important question who do the ABC executives want no idea
Robt. Mills is an ABC exec.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:...Robt. Mills is an ABC exec.
That's right but he's just one vote.  IMO there are some other "suits" who have a say.  According to his twitter account he's a big fan of Jade.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:30 pm

I am a big fan of Jade. I think she needs the most help in finding a solid good man. Perhaps being the Bachelorette would be highly redemptive for her and we would all find respect for her. As a Christian I am all for second chances ...7

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Fleismeister has a tweet asking if the announcement should be made at the ATFR

So confirms an ATFR too LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:37 pm

I think the ATFR was already on the schedule, Jeepers.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:39 pm

Haven't seen it .. Thanx
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:40 pm

avoice wrote:I am a big fan of Jade. I think she needs the most help in finding a solid good man. Perhaps being the Bachelorette would be highly redemptive for her and we would all find respect for her. As a Christian I am all for second chances ...7
I agree we all need a second chance and maybe a third but what she did is just not conducive to redemption given the format of the show.  Just think about the meet the parents, the fantastic suite, the last chance date.  It simply could never be pulled off, JMO.

EDITED TO STATE. I AM SPEAKING ONLY ABOUT THE SHOW NOT WORKING TOWARD HER REDEMPTION, NOT HER PERSONALLY.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:47 pm

But she won over all of us didn't she? And without a lot of screen time. Her friendships with all the girls speaks loudly. So did her interactions with Chris. I dunno. The editors and producers would have to be extra kind I guess.Moving right along...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky