SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:56 pm

^ Would love to see Jared and Ben Z on BIP  yes

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Yay, let's make our own list!

I vote Tanner, Joshua A., Ben. Z, Jared, and Joe from Kaitlyn's season.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 10:50 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Yay, let's make our own list!

I vote Tanner, Joshua A., Ben. Z, Jared, and Joe from Kaitlyn's season.

I'd like Coach Brian.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 27, 2015 11:18 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Ian even though I don't like the way he flames out. Clint's hot too.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Jared please!!!!!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 12:20 am

My picks from this season are definitely Tanner and Jared! I almost wish that Ben H hadn't made it to F3, because I would have loved him on BIP. I also would prefer that Josh makes it to BIP (and not the Bachelor). Oh, and RS said in his spreecast, that they are also looking at Jacqlyn from Ben's season and I really, really hope that's a no-go. Can't stand her for some reason.

I'm weirdly excited to see what couples form! They were so random last season (never would have pictured Marquel and Jackie, for example), but it's fun to guess what will happen. I think that Coach Brian and Carly will happen. I also feel like all the guys will go after Jade and Samantha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 12:56 am

I can see Tanner and Jade together

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu May 28, 2015 1:21 am

I'm excited to see who couples up :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 1:49 am

BIP is so so so much better than BP ever was.  I watched one episode of BP and was bored and rather disgusted so never tuned in again. BIP is great fun! Perfect summer entertainment.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu May 28, 2015 1:54 am

I can see why they'd want Jaclyn.  She stirs up drama and she's friends with a ton of Bachelor Nation people.  I know she's annoying, but I kind of feel like she has to ham it up because she isn't as stereotypically pretty as a lot of the other girls and that's basically the only way she knows how to get airtime.  Other girls I want to see are Jade, Carly and Ashley S.  

Of the guys, definitely Coach Brian, Jared and Joe.  Also, I'm guessing Michael G. from Des' season since he was supposed to be on last season before they ran out of time.  If Dr. Chris isn't the next lead, I imagine he'll be on BIP too.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 28, 2015 10:01 am

My #1 pick would be Jared!! I'd like Tanner too.
I can see them bringing on JJ too, as a pot stirrer.

Jade & Carly would be fun!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 10:04 am

Jaclyn S would ruin it for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz