SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:56 am

Laudergirl wrote:I would be shocked to see Andi do this show. I just don't see a former lead coming back for this type of format.

Maybe they can lure one of the two guys in, but not both for the same season.  

That has to be total wishful thinking on the producers part for thinking they would get that trio on together. I can't imagine Josh and Andi would ever put themselves through that. I know previous couples have been on these shows together before, i.e MM and Graham Bunn for BIP1, and Michael and Holly for Bachelor Pad, but I don't ever see it happening in this situation with these two (or three) people.
Jake was a former lead so it's possible.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:36 pm

IrishGal wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I would be shocked to see Andi do this show. I just don't see a former lead coming back for this type of format.

Maybe they can lure one of the two guys in, but not both for the same season.  

That has to be total wishful thinking on the producers part for thinking they would get that trio on together. I can't imagine Josh and Andi would ever put themselves through that. I know previous couples have been on these shows together before, i.e MM and Graham Bunn for BIP1, and Michael and Holly for Bachelor Pad, but I don't ever see it happening in this situation with these two (or three) people.
Jake was a former lead so it's possible.

Anything is possible, but it's still highly unlikely that Andi would do it. Jake was in a league of his own. I wouldn't compare him or his relationship with Vienna with Andi or her relationship with Josh. That's comparing apples to oranges.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:45 pm

I'm not comparing them...just stating a fact.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:55 pm

If Andi wants to do it, there will be conditions IMO. At this point, she probably wouldn't mind Nick being there, just to put the screws to you know who.

Personally, I think if asked, she'd be there in a heartbeat. She has nothing to loose, she doesn't need to choose a F1, she doesn't need to do anything but look pretty and keep her face out there. So why not? I never imagined I'd see a former lead hanging lingerie in her kitchen and posting it on SM so anything is possible.

TPTB want a successful show, whether they were former leads or not, makes no difference to them. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Andi wants to do it, there will be conditions IMO. At this point, she probably wouldn't mind Nick being there, just to put the screws to you know who.

Personally, I think if asked, she'd be there in a heartbeat. She has nothing to loose, she doesn't need to choose a F1, she doesn't need to do anything but look pretty and keep her face out there. So why not? I never imagined I'd see a former lead hanging lingerie in her kitchen and posting it on SM so anything is possible.

TPTB want a successful show, whether they were former leads or not, makes no difference to them. JMHO

I think she has her integrity to lose. Personally, I found it embarassing for most of the people who were on this past season. I think being on that show could only hurt her reputation, not help it. Again, just my opinion. I do think she wants to stay relevant with her fans, but I don't think this would be the right way to go about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:11 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If Andi wants to do it, there will be conditions IMO. At this point, she probably wouldn't mind Nick being there, just to put the screws to you know who.

I think she has her integrity to lose. Personally, I found it embarassing for most of the people who were on this past season. I think being on that show could only hurt her reputation, not help it. Again, just my opinion. I do think she wants to stay relevant with her fans, but I don't think this would be the right way to go about it.

IF what she wants to do next is to sell stuff on SM, she would do well to consider going on BIP. Like you said, she wants to stay relevant, and as it is right now, the invitations to shows/clubs etc, have dried up (she never even had a lot, or perhaps turned them down, I don't know), so this is one huge way to keep herself out there. It is obvious that TPTB likes her, they can give her a great edit and change a lot of people's opinion about her, as they've done for others in the past.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:22 pm

Going on a reality show doesn't affect ones integrity IMO It's their behaviour that defines one's integrity. Marcus and Lacy's integrities weren't diminished but rather they have formed a beautiful relationship that resulted in an engagement.

jc IA, and those are the reasons why I think Andi would accept the offer if given to her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Going on a reality show doesn't affect ones integrity IMO It's their behaviour that defines one's integrity. Marcus and Lacy's integrities weren't diminished but rather they have formed a beautiful relationship that resulted in an engagement.

jc IA, and those are the reasons why I think Andi would accept the offer if given to her.

This is true, however, as has been stated multiple times on this forum, it's all about the editing and the TPTB will throw their favorite person under the bus if it means more drama and higher ratings. I believe several people have posted here that they hope Nick stays far away from this franchise for that very reason. So Andi would be putting her reputation once again in the hands of the editors and producers, and if I were her, I wouldn't trust them.  I hope she steers clear of this show except as a viewer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:55 pm

I agree that coming back to a summer program is a "step down" for a lead. I think that Jake had lost a lot of good will due to his public fight with Vienna, and I don't think that Andi is quite at that point yet. I do think that most people took Josh's side in the breakup, so I could see her coming back to try to fix her image and, of course, keep her name out there for endorsements. I do think that if she came back, she would ask that Nick not be there. Just because of her reaction to the hooking up with Nick in Chicago rumors. I almost feel like TPTB would prefer Nick to Andi, though, because of the lack of interesting guys on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:39 pm

I don't think at this point, and it is my opinion, that MEandI has much reputation or integrity to protect, unless being a professional vacationer and selfie taker count.
I agree with JulyChild's post.
Currently MEandI's well is dry. We'll see how being the spokesperson for Ash&Dan work out. Hopefully that can spawn something. Time will tell.
NYC is a tough town to make as there are a zillion young people like MEandI out there trying to hawk the same wares. But like the saying goes, if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:14 pm

I agree Andi lost her integrity and reputation a long time ago. I think she would do it in a heartbeat . She is so desperate now to keep her face still out there . She post IG's almost daily just to try to stay revelant . Her 15 minutes are up and it looks like most people could careless about her and her underwear. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:33 pm

We can agree to disagree here. I don't believe Andi has lost her integrity. Sure, there are people out there and on this forum that aren't her biggest fans, for whatever their reasons. But to hundreds of thousands of her followers on both Twitter and IG, Andi is still respected and considered a role model. Just read the comments on her posts. You don't have to agree with them, but she still has plenty of admirers.  

Yes, she does seem to still want to stay relevant. And she does post a lot on SM. I just don't think putting herself out their for scrutiny again on BIP is what she would want. She can find other more productive ways to stay relevant to her fans in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz