SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:26 am

Oh, wow! She was definitely the best part of Sean's season, so I think she would be fun. I wonder who's going to go for her, though!

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:27 am

Maybe that is who Fleiss was referring to with the "she has a beautiful yet unusual name" tweet... Plus, that actually makes more sense because while Tenley is nice, is she really that memorable to the viewers to be singled out in a tweet as "a truly great female star of the past"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:20 am

chasingpavements wrote:Oh, wow! She was definitely the best part of Sean's season, so I think she would be fun. I wonder who's going to go for her, though!

Ditto to this. Now that's would get me much more excited than Tenkey, just because Tierra is a perfect blend of drama and craziness without being an actual mean/dislikable person. Just a spoiled sparkly princess who should bring the entertainment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:19 am

california90 wrote:Wait speaking of Tierra... when does this start filming?? Not sure if her tweet has anything to do with BIP if filming starts tomorrow/soon.

Tierra LiCausi ‏@TierraLiCausi  6m6 minutes ago
Tomorrow is a new start to a new journey! 4 am is an early start! Goodnight world
I thought I had heard things were starting June 1, so I would say she will be part of the circus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:55 am

was tierra engaged or something? did I dream that up?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:58 am

Her engagement didn't last long, emusha. Can't say I'm looking forward to more Tierra.

They staggered people last season so wonder who they're starting with?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:02 am

Oh wow -- well she'll be earning her keep with her blend of crazy + drama + emotion

I think MF might be referring to her as "great star of the past" don't think it's Tenley. I expect they might have worked really hard to have her come back on.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:10 am

albean99 wrote:Her engagement didn't last long, emusha. Can't say I'm looking forward to more Tierra.

IDK if that was ever a "real" engagement or something cooked up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:Her engagement didn't last long, emusha. Can't say I'm looking forward to more Tierra.

IDK if that was ever a "real" engagement or something cooked up.

Yeah, I never thought there was a real engagement. Tierra would never say who the mystery man was and nobody ever found out. It felt like it was just an attempt to save face.

Whoever they set her up with, I can see sparks...or sparkles...fly between her and her somewhat of a doppelganger Ashley I. I can see tptb setting these two to go head to head over some poor schmuck. plotting

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Jaclyn S is tweeting the B'ette. If they are staggering contestants like last season, she wasn't on that plane today, unless they have their phones.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:48 am

Double posting.

Tenley has not used SM since May 30th. I'd say she was on that plane June 1st just like source indicated!

Looks like Jaclyn may be on her way.

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz  1h1 hour ago
United's computer system is down in Chicago. Been sitting on the runway for over an hour. ALWAYS an issue with them.
0 retweets 4 favorites

Ashley I another heavy SM user has not posted since May 29th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Yes. Folks(who aren't there yet) are flying out today. Marcus and Lacy are set to appear(as I mentioned a couple months back).
Ps. BIP2 stays in Mexico.

Josh is a no-go for the starter cast.

Last edited by chloep on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz