SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:36 pm

Great! Thanks chloep! Looking forward to seeing Marcus on my screen, and of course Lacy too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Kirk DeWindt tweeted from a plane yesterday, so I'm guessing he's a go for BIP2 since he was on RS's list.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:36 pm

I liked Kirk in Ali's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:07 am

Aww Kirk. I loved Ali's season so much, seems like the good old days now, compared to recent seasons.

Maybe he's there as a potential match for Tenley? Similar age, health based career etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:46 am

Is Kirk the gentleman who had the taxidermy all over? I don't see that as a Tenley match.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:01 am

^^ That was his dad at his HTD. I think he's a personal trainer or similar and into health/fitness quite a bit like Tenley. I think he got really sick during college - mold poisoning or something from his student housing?

(I know wayyyy too much about Ali's season giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:04 am

Yes he is Kasha. I follow him and he seems like an all around great guy. Heavy into fishing, beefed up pretty good too.

@KirkDeWindtPT

I can see Tenley and Kirk together. They are both into fitness and he seems like a very nature type of guy as is Tenley.

ETA: You beat me to it relaxing. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:10 am

So it will be interesting to see if they match up during the show. I heard the show does try to do the matching a head of time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:16 am

I can see it now. Tenley is already there IMO, I bet she was on the Jun 1st flight. Big hunk muscular guy walking the beach, shirt unbuttoned, approaching the hut, sun setting behind him. Tenley squinting trying to figure out who it is. Eye's lock, love at first sight! Smiley

Keep dreaming GA!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:23 am

I love Ten, but after wasting 3 years with Kip, I wish she wouldn't have gone back and just date outside of the franchise.

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:36 am

do we have a running list somewhere of contestants? Smiley

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:53 pm

I LOVED Ali's bachelors her year! Many of those guys are now lifelong friends.

Jesse Beck introduced Chris Lambton (best contestant ever, IMHO) to his wife, Peyton Wright, who was my 2nd favorite contestant next to Tessa on the Andy season.

One of my favs from Ali's season was Ty Brown. I loved that guy's positive energy!

I'm looking forward to getting more spoilers about who will be on BIP this year. Let's see some genuine falling-in-love!! whipped

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz