SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:21 am

Meandi just like Ali before her will probably continue to act like she's above these reunion type things -- in any case I don't see her having formed strong bonds beyond her girlfriends to enjoy these reunion special types... Me personally, I'd rather not watch her again so i wish her luck but off the TV screen

michelle has been working towards this for a very long time...probably harder than anyone else has - i think graham and her got so close cos they shared the goal of using the shows to create a career in showbiz for it. I hope she get what she's worked for. saw this group chat she did of the girls where 2 of the 4 in Chris' season admitted to wanting tv careers
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:18 pm

People asked about Josh, well, I am hearing more and more that Josh may star on BIP. I've also been hearing a rumor that Josh has (since his break up with Andi) been "in contact" with a fellow Bach Tampa native.... Have been hearing this since mid Jan. I didn't really care for it, since she has a bf, I believe and even if it's true these post show "meet ups" are pretty common among cast members, but hearing that Alexis too is on the potential cast list makes me wonder whether there is more to this than a rumor.... who knows.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:31 pm

Thanks chloep!! Alexis who was on JPGs season?

USMagazine

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1386195679_133462_1019_ful_alexis-morgado-560

Alexis

Hometown: Tampa, Fla.

Bonus Fun Fact: She wants to do missionary work. "I'd love to be able to travel the world and educate other cultures about the Catholic faith as well as help improve their physical lives," she says in her Bachelorette bio.

Restart The Bachelor Season 18: Meet Juan Pablo's Bachelorettes!

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/the-bachelor-season-18-meet-juan-pablos-bachelorettes-2013412/34397#ixzz3VyvK7tus
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks chloep!! Alexis who was on JPGs season?

USMagazine

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1386195679_133462_1019_ful_alexis-morgado-560

Alexis

Hometown: Tampa, Fla.

Bonus Fun Fact: She wants to do missionary work. "I'd love to be able to travel the world and educate other cultures about the Catholic faith as well as help improve their physical lives," she says in her Bachelorette bio.

Restart The Bachelor Season 18: Meet Juan Pablo's Bachelorettes!

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/the-bachelor-season-18-meet-juan-pablos-bachelorettes-2013412/34397#ixzz3VyvK7tus
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

They were friends before either was on the bachelor/bachelorette. Much like josh was friends with Nick from BP3/Ash's Season.

Last edited by emad0722 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:39 pm

Alexis dated Michael Garafola?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:23 pm

Sheesh! This show really is incestuous!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:27 pm

Well, Alexis sure is pretty and she seems to be (on paper anyway) a perfect match for Josh. Maybe it will take them going on the island to figure that out ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:46 pm

I follow Alexis on instagram and she doesn't have pics alluding to a special man since at least november.

She has a pic with Josh in the most recent Gasparilla and she is alluding that they spent some time together at that festival (is it a festival?)
Also she has a pic of a beautiful bouquet of red roses but she only says thank you and a blushing emoji no mention of who gave it to her. Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Sarah Herron may be on BIP2 because I think she has broken up with that guy she was dating.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:23 pm

thirteen wrote:I follow Alexis on instagram and she doesn't have pics alluding to a special man since at least november.

She has a pic with Josh in the most recent Gasparilla and she is alluding that they spent some time together at that festival (is it a festival?)
Also she has a pic of a beautiful bouquet of red roses but she only says thank you and a blushing emoji no mention of who gave it to her. Smiley

Yes it's a festival. When was the red roses pic posted?

ETA: oops sorry, thanks sara for that info. Not one of my fav people but I don't think they care what I think. BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:57 pm

sara11 wrote:Sarah Herron may be on BIP2 because I think she has broken up with that guy she was dating.

Really? Hmmm ... no thanks hmmm

I think we've had plenty of the beautiful Sarah onscreen.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Ditto regarding Sarah. As the Von Trapp's sang: "so long, farewell".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz