SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:00 pm

crazyjaney78 wrote:do we have a running list somewhere of contestants?  Smiley

This is RS's most recent list. I know that we also talked about Tierra is possibly on that list too.

Girls

Jade Roper (Chris’ season)
Ashley Iaconetti (Chris)
Megan Bell (Chris)
Carly Waddell (Chris)
Ashley Salter (Chris)
Jillian Anderson (Chris)
Tenley Molzahn (Jake’s season, Bachelor Pad)
Cassandra Ferguson (Juan Pablo’s season)
Chelsie Webster (Juan Pablo)
Jaclyn Swartz (Ben’s season, Bachelor Pad 3)

Guys

Kaitlyn's guys:
Kirk DeWindt (Ali’s season, Bachelor Pad 2)
Mikey Tenerelli (Des’ season)
Michael Garofola (Des)
Brian Osborne (Andi’s season)

* Kaitlyn's guys in white spoiler tag, because I think we're not supposed to talk about them? Even though this is a spoilers thread, so I'm not sure.

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to make them spoilers. Click to see.)

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:26 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

This is RS's most recent list. I know that we also talked about Tierra is possibly on that list too.

Girls

Ashley Iaconetti (Chris)
Megan Bell (Chris)
Carly Waddell (Chris)
Ashley Salter (Chris)
Jillian Anderson (Chris)

Guys

Kaitlyn's guys:
Michael Garofola (Des)

* Kaitlyn's guys in white spoiler tag, because I think we're not supposed to talk about them? Even though this is a spoilers thread, so I'm not sure.

Thank you!!!! Smiley
Michael G from Des's season??  OMG!  I'm in the minority, but he is my favorite contestant ever!  Gawd, I love that man.  I love his personality! Seriously, Michael, if it does not work out for you on BIP, marry me. laugh out loud!!!

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Please don't post spoilers for Kaitlyn's season. That includes every guy who's still on the show. Just because it says spoilers it still shouldn't contain current season spoilers for other shows. People remaining unspoiled for the Bachelorette may still want to come here.

You could still see the names with the white font so I changed them to spoiler tags. All you do is highlight what you want hidden and then click on the button at the top that looks like a page with a warning symbol on it. That gives people the option to click on it or not. Thanks.

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Spoilers are only discussed in the topic titled SPOILERS related to that particular topic. In other words, no discussing BIP in Kaitlyn's season, and vice versa even though those topics are titled SPOILERS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:09 pm

But, wouldn't someone who became spoiled in BIP automatically become spoiled in Bachelorette? I'm sure that Kaitlyn's guys will be involved with the major storylines and drama on BIP, so it seems impossible to truly be spoiled in BIP without getting spoiled in the Bachelorette too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:09 pm

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Screenshot%202015-06-03%20at%206.07.28%20PM_zps2teztpb4
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:22 pm

chasingpavements wrote:But, wouldn't someone who became spoiled in BIP automatically become spoiled in Bachelorette? I'm sure that Kaitlyn's guys will be involved with the major storylines and drama on BIP, so it seems impossible to truly be spoiled in BIP without getting spoiled in the Bachelorette too.

I don't think we'll see pics from filming of guys still on Kaitlyn's season and the actual show won't start until after Kaitlyn's ends. As guys go home they can be mentioned here.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:35 pm

No Tony the Healer? sad I wanted so bad for Onion girl to meet him. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:22 pm

chasingpavements wrote:But, wouldn't someone who became spoiled in BIP automatically become spoiled in Bachelorette? I'm sure that Kaitlyn's guys will be involved with the major storylines and drama on BIP, so it seems impossible to truly be spoiled in BIP without getting spoiled in the Bachelorette too.

It's impossible for us to monitor who knows what and who's spoiled where. Therefore to keep it simple in all threads, only spoilers in the titles that have spoilers in them, for that topic. Hope that clarifies. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:22 pm

Fleiss confirmed on Twitter that Jade will be there

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:32 pm

crazyjaney78 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Girls

Ashley Iaconetti (Chris)
Megan Bell (Chris)
Carly Waddell (Chris)
Ashley Salter (Chris)
Jillian Anderson (Chris)

Guys

Kaitlyn's guys:
Michael Garofola (Des)

Thank you!!!! Smiley
Michael G from Des's season??  OMG!  I'm in the minority, but he is my favorite contestant ever!  Gawd, I love that man.  I love his personality! Seriously, Michael, if it does not work out for you on BIP, marry me. laugh out loud!!!

I like Michael G too. He posted something today (pic of a ball field), so he either hasn't gone yet or has access to his phone? I can see him maybe with Jade?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Coach Osborne is one of my all time faves.... he's not yet in BIP cos he was tweeting
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz