SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm

So I can skip the first hour and get some more time to get other stuff done. Lol awesome!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:02 pm

tigertiz wrote:They're having a red carpet?   This. is. hilarious. (so pretentious - for a freaking over the top reality dating show for goodness' sake). They just need to fill time with red carpet "interviews".  Who is Trista wearing?  Who the heck cares?   When is the wedding?  "Soon."   Give me a break.
duh  
They are praying for red carpet photos to circulate online tomorrow. They are praying that the chance to see a favorite former contestant will  pique our interest.   It's all seeming a little....desperate.  And desperate just isnt sexy.
I for one, will skip the Longest! Episode! Ever!  If anything truly interesting happens, I can read about it here.

It's the social media crap that they want. I'm sure it will work.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

They are definitely milking the social media aspect! ABC have set up a public snapchat and some of the stars are snapchatting too. Here are a few more people there: mikey t, nikki ferrell, michelle money, ERICA ROSE, mike garafola and then quite a few more who i recognize but cannot remember their names or which season they're from.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Nikki's actually there? Wow. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:16 pm

eversotrue wrote:Nikki's actually there? Wow. Lol

Now she is one I would like to see on BIP!!!! Don't know who they would bring on as a possible match for her from the current crop of guys....Maybe someone new and exciting from the next Bachelorette season

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Maybe I should ask: who is NOT there? Don't these people need to work?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Sounds like everyone is going to be there.  GA, Fleiss should have invited you too!  Sounds like a big party.   wine

Marcus Grodd
‏@marcusgrodd   #Bachelor tonight with my other half on red carpet and a whole lot of friends! Enjoy the premier
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:31 pm

sdmom wrote:Maybe I should ask: who is NOT there? Don't these people need to work?
Well, seriously a lot of them are unemployed whether by choice or not.  cantstopl  For some of them the only dependable money they make may be through this franchise.  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:33 pm

Even good old Neil Lane is there

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Leslie H. and Tenley too.

Seems like everyone who's been on the show is gonna be in the audience tonight.

Keep the "mean girls" (I'm referencing their petty "you cant sit with us" movie) and Clare at opposite ends. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Like every year, Reality Steve, "The Bachelor" spy, has also released exciting spoilers. According to the report, Chris will reveal that he and his family is the owner of 6000 acres of land in Iowa. In another shot, fans will get a glimpse how Cody Sattler ("The Bachelorette" and "Bachelor In Paradise" contestant) prepped Chris Soules for the show. Fans will also get introduced to some of the contestants via videos packages including that of Britt Nilson, Jillian Anderson, Amanda Goerlitz, Whitney, Alissa Giambrone, Mackenzie and Kelsey Poe.

Fans must watch out for Britt Nilson as she shares "undeniable chemistry" with Chris Soules, according to another press release by the network. Furthermore, the two will reportedly "get close very quickly." During Episode 1, Britt and Chris shared some long hugs. Speculations suggest that Britt could be the winner of the first impression rose.  

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/577948/20150105/bachelor-spoilers-season-19-chris-soules-episode.htm#.VKsUoektHBT
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Brooks is there!!!!!! :Woah-hoo:

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 7 B6nxUbwCQAAhLo8

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy