SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:37 am

Sprite wrote:Tara looks like she is about to pass out.
You are too kind. 
I think it looks like pre-hurl behavior. Ashley S. is right in front of her. It would be a bachelor history first. It darn well would have hurried up that interminable rose ceremony.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:38 am

Someone needs to get Tara cantstopl I'm actually laughing out loud and I just CANNOT with her. I'm CRYING rofl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:39 am

Left her alone with the booze too long, Jim Beam etal
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:40 am

ReneeM wrote:Someone needs to get Tara cantstopl I'm actually laughing out loud and I just CANNOT with her. I'm CRYING rofl

I just figured out....she reminds me of Trish from the Canadian Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:41 am

Sprite wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Someone needs to get Tara cantstopl I'm actually laughing out loud and I just CANNOT with her. I'm CRYING rofl

OMG--she does.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:42 am

Sprite wrote:Tara looks like she is about to pass out.
Me too.

Sidenote: Other than looking alike, I think Whitney and Chris are very similar. They have very similar mannerisms/traits and both have higher pitched voices. Both very aw-shucks and eager/earnest. Hope we see a great love story and not just a next-Bachelorette plug-fest.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:42 am

OMG Chris pls .... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:44 am

ReneeM wrote:OMG Chris pls .... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why what?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:44 am

Jillian with the pissed expression is reminding me of someone.

He gives the rose to the drunk girl. Ugh.

Last rose goes to...Crazy onion lady.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:44 am

Sprite wrote:

Yes! And Kaitlyn reminds me of Lisa.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:45 am

My opinion of chris is plummeting fast. IT'S THESE DECISIONS! Why all the crazies Chris? Why?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:46 am

atem wrote:
ReneeM wrote:OMG Chris pls .... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why what?

Giving tara a rose. Just no.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy