SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by emad0722 Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:40 pm

I love that they can be mates, especially since sharleen is friends with Andi. I'm pretty sure these guys get together and just laugh at it all.

FYI Julie berry also posted on his Instagram saying "soccer thighs" - hilarious! Jaclyn Scwartz also said she loved them both!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 58 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:40 pm

PS - JB comments "soccer thighs" on Nick's instagram.... sort of an intimate comment giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Chucks and the snowy NY ... all season ah, Nick?

Where are you Beagle!?
Mura? All faithful.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:41 pm

I wonder if Nick traveled alone? Remember the one of him eating a bag of Gardetto's? Who took it?
I respect his privacy but the fangirl in me wants to know more ....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:46 pm

sdmom wrote:NR, your prayer has been answered. MURA, where are you??Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 58 10986248_713992008719678_396568271_n

nick_viall28
19 minutes ago
Sometimes great friends are closer than you think @sharleenjoynt

:yes:  sdmom!  cheerleader well worth the wait.  Such a great pic!!!

I think it's wonderful they finally get to meet.  She was thoughtful and supportive of him during the onslaught.  Hope they had fun... well, that's a given based on this pic and caption.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:48 pm

SueSt wrote:Very interesting that they're together... Didn't she just get engaged??
ETA: Why is he only wearing his leather jacket; it's COLD today in NY!!!  

I agree. It could be her fiancee that's with them taking the photos, but I'm guessing it was Nick who reached out to her and not the other way around.

I also find it interesting that the photos are so staged. It reminds me of what I see high school girls do with their phones for IG, not grown adults.

I know Sharleen was a fan of Nick's during Andi's seson, so I get that they might enjoy each others company, but to me it seems Nick is finding every way possible to stay connected to ANdi, by being friends with her friends. I don't think he has moved on as much as some want to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:54 pm

^^This is Nick's fan thread, so I'll keep my response brief, but I don't think Nick reaching out to Sharleen has anything to do with Andi.  
Lots of former Bach contestants become friends...

Last edited by SueSt on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:55 pm

I think there was a voice close to Nick's home, who reported that these two were in contact and have been quite friendly on SM since the Andi's season, so I don't think it is just Nick seeking her out for being close to the past.
I really believe this "photo-session" is for the fans who hoped for them to get together (in some form) and had their hopes up all along. So I'd take it as a thank you - there you have it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:56 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
SueSt wrote:Very interesting that they're together... Didn't she just get engaged??
ETA: Why is he only wearing his leather jacket; it's COLD today in NY!!!  

I agree. It could be her fiancee that's with them taking the photos, but I'm guessing it was Nick who reached out to her and not the other way around.

I also find it interesting that the photos are so staged. It reminds me of what I see high school girls do with their phones for IG, not grown adults.

I know Sharleen was a fan of Nick's during Andi's seson, so I get that they might enjoy each others company, but to me it seems Nick is finding every way possible to stay connected to ANdi, by being friends with her friends. I don't think he has moved on as much as some want to believe.

I respectfully disagree.  I think some of bach nation put on their big girl panties & big boy boxer-briefs and just avoid picking sides in old outcomes.  In the case of Sharleen, she remained quite neutral in her Bachelorette blogs in terms of complimenting and critiquing Andi, Josh, and Nick.  He is now just a guy she liked aspects of while watching the show and she is just a girl who's blogs he and his family were grateful for.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:01 pm

^^Again, this is a FAN thread, so please no negative posts.
To me, Christy, another friend of Andi's, is friendly with Nick even before ATFR, because both are from Chicago. No one forces Sharleen to meet up with Nick, take a photo with him, and even post the photo with a nice caption. If she doesn't like Nick, she doesn't have to see him at all. Maybe contrary to some people want to believe, Nick is a nice guy, perhaps???

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:03 pm

notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:NR, your prayer has been answered. MURA, where are you??Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 58 10986248_713992008719678_396568271_n

nick_viall28
19 minutes ago
Sometimes great friends are closer than you think @sharleenjoynt

:yes:  sdmom!  cheerleader well worth the wait.  Such a great pic!!!

I think it's wonderful they finally get to meet.  She was thoughtful and supportive of him during the onslaught.  Hope they had fun... well, that's a given based on this pic and caption.

This is such a cute pic. :cutesmile!: Mura would love this :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:07 pm

^^ I love this!! And I love the ironic posing and caption... Like Happy suggested, it's like a 'hiya' to all of their fans.... Sweet! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana