SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by california90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Oh what a cute photo! Sharleen is literally the queen of everything!! Even though she's friends with Andi, she really did support Nick throughout. It doesn't surprise me that she is able to filter and not pick sides. She's one of those girls who if she wants to be friends with you despite all the sh*t her friends say, she will be friends with you. Nick hasn't said anything bad about Sharleen so therefore it gives Sharleen no reason to dislike him. It's one of those situations.

Last edited by california90 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

california90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Indeed, anyone following these two people know they have mutual "friends" over the last 8-9 months following their hijinks. It's a cute shout out.
Being that this is a fan thread vs a discussion thread, let's tread carefully on discussing anything outside the fan realm.
Thanks.
Personally, I see Nick moving forward.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Nick is too cute!!! He also looks like he would be fun to be with. I can't believe he is still single.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
sdmom wrote:^^Again, this is a FAN thread, so please no negative posts.
To me, Christy, another friend of Andi's, is friendly with Nick even before ATFR, because both are from Chicago. No one forces Sharleen to meet up with Nick, take a photo with him, and even post the photo with a nice caption. If she doesn't like Nick, she doesn't have to see him at all. Maybe contrary to some people want to believe, Nick is a nice guy, perhaps???

**edited**

Thanks for trying to stay positive.
Yes, I think Nick is forgiving. Yes, I also believe it when he said he's moved on, he really is over Andi. No reason for me not to believe him when his comments are always consistent.  Everyone deals with broken relationship differently. To me, the fact that Nick always says positive things about Andi and Josh post show, that he
can maintain friendship with her friends, he truly is moving forward, and won't be bothered by any speculations on SM. I proudly admit I am totally biased :yes:
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:29 pm

I'm with you sdmom, totally biased on Nick - he is the best! Your comments are right on. Nick has been honest (even when it exposed his vulnerability) and consistent. If he says he's moved on, has been dating and does not see a romantic future with Andi... then I believe him. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Aww….just a little too late! giggling

Seriously, I could imagine the 2 of them being friends and actually having some stimulating conversation. Our Nick is one fun guy!!! And he is looking good!!

PS….I almost changed my avi, then looked at mine and just couldn't do it!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:45 pm

nutty1 wrote:Aww….just a little too late! giggling

Seriously, I could imagine the 2 of them being friends and actually having some stimulating conversation. Our Nick is one fun guy!!! And he is looking good!!

PS….I almost changed my avi, then looked at mine and just couldn't do it!!

haha don't change it nutty, I love the sneaky face!

I see this as a nice moment, I bet they are laughing at the ridiculousness of the show! Good people find good people! I'm sure they are building a friendship based on a mental connection as we speak!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Oh no Nutty, I would miss seeing that smirk then Hugesmile

- since you all gathered here, I want to tell each of you, that I do read all your comments around the forum, but usually just stick to my topics&threads and don't engage much, with the exception of a few times, but this feels like some reunion - happy one.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Awwwwww Sharnick!!!!!!!!!! Obvious in platonic form only but still nice to see a pic of them! You know part of me wonders who took the pic? Funny about Julie B commenting liking the airplane instagram/tweet and then commenting on this. I do wonder if she is with them and they are double "dating" w Sharleen/fiance. But then I remember Julie works on DWTS so it makes more sense for her to be in LA working on the show.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:23 pm

Totally love the Sharnick the friendship. Such cute pics.

Nick in all his comments has moved on and even made fun of himself while he was on the bachelorette.

Anyway, very cute Sharleen and Nick pics, glad they got to meet in person.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:46 pm

What a great pic! You guys were almost right, just a little off on timing! Darn!

Isn't it wonderful that people can be friends, regardless of who their other friends are?

THAT is a pure form of kindness and an example of not judging people by gossip.

Sharleen always had good things to say about Nick. It's nice that they finally met up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Nick is so awesome and so is Sharleen . It does not surprise me one bit that they are friends. The pics.. To me are two friends just having a great time.

Of course Nick looks hot once again. :sprinklehearts
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana