SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:06 am

I can see where MM and Hy would both think there could be a good connection with their children. I think MM saw qualities in Andi that her son may have expressed to her that he was attracted to . Hy knowing Josh was a good guy, from a good family that was respected and much liked in Atlanta , ( both gorgeous). So from a parent perspective I can see why both would think that these two could possibly be a good match for one another. I don't think see any harm in that. From the pics that were posted it seems the families blended well and got along just fine., sadly Josh and Andi didn't but they are both blessed to have the continuous support of their families to see them through this breakup now. Just my two cents !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:58 am

Rolly wrote:

It's surprising they made it for as long as they did when you think abou it.
True. But, it was probably in their *contract* to last as long as at least the airing of the new Bachelor season. And by *contract*, what I mean is this: even if it was not part of TB/Producers, etc, the appearances/endorsements and what-have-you could be seen as a self-imposed contract. The pressure to stay together and work on a relationship must be immense and perhaps even more intense than most couples who don't have to worry about fans or public scrutiny. One can even fool oneself into appearing happy/committed for photographs and outings that can be posted on social media/magazines to keep the gravy train and hope of love alive (I do think that is most couples' desire: to have it work out).

Half of me feels bad for both of them; the other half just shakes my head at it all. I never cared for Andi on TB or as the Bachelorette. Still don't. Between her frowny face (Chris's matching frowny face) and Josh's hairline I was too distracted to pay attention to much of the 'love' story. And from that season, I only cared for Eric (terribly sad what happened to him) and Nick. They were both real. Eric called it like it was and saw right through the Andi charade and was a gentleman (IMO) about how he addressed her. Nick was real as well and I recall how much dislike he was getting on the show from the other guys and couldn't understand it since to me, he had the better of intentions being on the show.

If only Andi had chosen Chris and moved to Iowa... I could be watching Nick or *gasp* a non-past contestant as the lead this season (now there's an original BachCan idea amongst many that should be adopted). *wishful thinking* Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:13 pm

I think the whole thing is ever so much more banal than all that.

Two people as decent as any of us met on a TV show, thought they had a shot in the real world, but found out that was wrong.

I'm sure it was a mix of lots of things, starting with as I've said, they are both equally Lost professionally post-show and maybe pre-show, so there was always a foundation of sand upon which they were trying to start a life.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Josh Allan Murray (@jmurbulldog)
2015-01-18, 9:41 AM
I'm feeling so incredibly blessed this morning, God is Great!! #happyhappyhappy

Download the official Twitter app here

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Costiesgirl wrote: Josh Allan Murray (@jmurbulldog)
2015-01-18, 9:41 AM
I'm feeling so incredibly blessed this morning, God is Great!! #happyhappyhappy

Download the official Twitter app here

Josh sounds like he means it. He has moved forward from day one. IMO

I'm following the Pope's visit to Manilla. One of the many profound statements he's made:

Certain realities in life can be seen only through eyes cleansed by tears. Pope Francis

I think many of us can relate to this, but I'm sure Andi and Josh can also relate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:50 pm

jlccaz wrote:I think the whole thing is ever so much more banal than all that.

Two people as decent as any of us met on a TV show, thought they had a shot in the real world, but found out that was wrong.

I'm sure it was a mix of lots of things, starting with as I've said, they are both equally Lost professionally post-show and maybe pre-show, so there was always a foundation of sand upon which they were trying to start a life.

Perfectly said jlccaz, as always.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:06 pm

JulySnow wrote:Eh, bit of a rude thing to write soon after a breakup? no no  hmmm  Suspect  Sorry I don't mean to be demeaning just wondering why he would tweet something like that? scratch

Moved this post here.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Josh has been known to be rude before--specifically to Nick--though I'm not sure that's how he meant this tweet. Who knows.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:25 pm

beader wrote:Josh has been known to be rude before--specifically to Nick--though I'm not sure that's how he meant this tweet.  Who knows.

I'm confused? Are we talking about the #blessed tweet?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:36 pm

My personal take on it, it is always good to be thankful for what you have in life. It's a lot harder to be sincerely thankful when we are at a low and that's when you have to dig deeper and be even more thankful for what you truly have. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:39 pm

I did not think the tweet was rude at all.  "Feeling blessed"  could mean he is grateful he has his faith, family and friends, prayers to get him through a hard time.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:50 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I did not think the tweet was rude at all.  "Feeling blessed"  could mean he is grateful he has his faith, family and friends, prayers to get him through a hard time.
I agree and the happyhappyhappy is from duck dynasty. Hubby loves that show and it is more about satisfaction with where you are and what you have. Hubby and I tend to say it in our getting through moments to remind ourselves how lucky we are.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 47 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom