SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:44 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Wow ... Interesting perspective about Noah making it to final 3. It would have to be due to fans vs. judges as they are not giving him the votes needed.

Riker, Willow, Nastia and Rumer are clearly the best dancers remaining so will be interesting to see if fans pull through for them. And, you have to also consider the fan votes that the dancers such as Mark, Derek, Kimberly, Val and Witney are getting too. Val, in particular, is probably pulling votes as folks might think it's his turn to win the mirror ball and he certainly has the right partner in Rumer to go all the way.

I actually can see Riker being in jeopardy as his dance partner is one of the newer ones (to me anyhow as I missed a couple of seasons).  

ITA with your top 4 for dancers. I also admire Noah but there is no way he should be in the top 3. The next to go IMO should be Robert, Noah and Chris in that order but the audience votes clearly will make all the difference. Where votes go after these three are gone will be very interesting. They will never pair Derek with anyone but a top dancer which is a shame. I would love to see what he would do with someone that doesn't have dancing experience but that is not likely to happen.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:58 pm

I do think the f3 should be Rumer, Nastia, and Ryker, and honestly I hope Rumer wins the trophy. She brings so much passion to her dancing which makes me enjoy watching her. Nastia while technically is great, I just don't enjoy watching her dance, it feels so cold to me. My favorites this season by far have been Robert and Noah. I am in complete awe of Noah and what he's accomplished, and his work ethic is extraordinary, and he's not too shabby to look at either!! (Plus he's a hometown boy!) Robert and Kym have been such a joy to watch. I know Robert is not the best dancer and he's struggled the last couple weeks, but he looks like he's having the time of his life and that makes me smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Of these 4 Ryker, Willow, Nastia and Rumer....any of them not had formal training that would lend itself to dance?

I hope Rumer or Ryker win in the end. They are great dancers and likeable.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:41 pm

leselihau wrote:albean - have you been watching the live stream rehearsals?  Him and Allison are absolutely hysterical together.  Last week when Riker was stretching...omg....I almost spit coffee all over my computer.  He screamed like a little girl when she pushed him.  It was very funny!

No I haven't seen it. Sounds like a fun watch, leselihau. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Does anyone know how the double elimination next week is going to work? Does one person get voted off based on this week's scores (most likely at the end of Monday's show) and then another person gets eliminated on Tuesday based on next Monday's dance?
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:58 pm

The double elimination is based totally on this week's scores and votes.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Except for Melissa (great dancer) and Trista (because she was the first one from bach/ette show) I think there is a set time (as in # of weeks they agree to keep them as in their agreement with bach/ette show). I know lots don't agree with me and that is fine but the judges overlook many things so they can make it to week whatever has been predecided. I have not been watching but from previous shows this is how it seems to go, IMO of course.

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Kristinkko wrote:Does anyone know how the double elimination next week is going to work?  Does one person get voted off based on this week's scores (most likely at the end of Monday's show) and then another person gets eliminated on Tuesday based on next Monday's dance?  

When the double elimination was supposed to take place this week, Tom Bergeron tweeted that both would be eliminated on Tuesday's show. So assuming that is the same it would be this weeks scores and votes, and next Monday's scores and next Monday nights votes. It has to include next weeks scores because of the rest of the season having result shows. So:

April 27 scores/votes + May 4 scores/votes = May 5 double elimination
May 11 scores/votes = May 12 elimination - down to three finalists (this assumes the online chatter around 3 finalists this season is correct)
May 18 scores/votes = finalist order on May 19
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:30 pm

albean99 wrote:
leselihau wrote:albean - have you been watching the live stream rehearsals?  Him and Allison are absolutely hysterical together.  Last week when Riker was stretching...omg....I almost spit coffee all over my computer.  He screamed like a little girl when she pushed him.  It was very funny!

http://www.idolxfactor.com/dancing-with-the-stars-season-20---all-access-live-rehearsals-.html

Watch here - you have to click through to page 2 to see the live stream I was talking about...but honestly they're all pretty fun to watch! Even the troupe ones. Often times they have some of the pros or celebs come in during the troupe ones just to say hi or passing through. Good to watch if you have the time.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:05 pm

leselihau wrote:
albean99 wrote:

http://www.idolxfactor.com/dancing-with-the-stars-season-20---all-access-live-rehearsals-.html

Watch here - you have to click through to page 2 to see the live stream I was talking about...but honestly they're all pretty fun to watch!  Even the troupe ones.  Often times they have some of the pros or celebs come in during the troupe ones just to say hi or passing through.  Good to watch if you have the time.

Thanks, leslihau. yes Will check it out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 07, 2015 11:38 pm

On the reality front, ABC has picked up a 21st season of Dancing With the Stars,
a 20th season of The Bachelor, a 26th season of America’s Funniest Home Videos....
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/05/07/report-galavant-renewed-by-abc-for-second-season/400431/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 1f49c

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun May 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Fun part of the season is upon us: fight to the finish, I'm expecting. I also think that the elimination this week is going to be a heartbreaker.

All four of the finalists deserve to be there and win. It depends on the story that the show wants to tell plus the fans. Riker is fantastic, just pure joy out there. But will they let him win? The bottom-two nonsense has more to do with the show's success in gaining viewers in the youth demographic than him really being in jeopardy. Rumer, I now have mixed feelings about her winning. This season hasn't been Val's best choreography--he's operating in extremes: either very simple if not basic or elaborate productions that lack content. Of any season when he should've won, it was Zendaya's.

Nastia and Noah, I'd be happy with them in 3rd and 4th.  Noah, though, is a sentimental favorite for his impressive abilities given his limits. Truly incredible. Nastia, I wonder if it was any other pro would the show go to these lengths to keep her in the competition? If the show wants to tell the story of her overcoming every obstacle, she'll win. Would they give Sasha a MBT too?

I think that they will have Derek face-off with Val like season 16, only this time Val will win. Can't wait to watch the next two weeks!

Bean and stuck, hi  great to hear from you!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11