SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Well, it looks like Witney won't be winning a 2nd mirror ball.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:55 pm

atem wrote:Well, it looks like Witney won't be winning a 2nd mirror ball.

cantstopl DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:56 pm

It seems I've been living under rocks for a while, because I have no clue who the majority of these "stars" are.[ Like, I maybe know 3 of them?(not particularly well though)]
I know the decline in star status has been going on for a while, but this seems to be an all time low.
They usually have at least one or two B/C listers on the cast. This has got to be the least star-packed line-up in the show's history...

Last edited by chloep on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Also, what? Chris is doing DWTS? Wow, they really seem to be short on celebrities... Suspect and Chris can get away from the farm for so long in the spring? (No matter whether he can actually dance, he is gonna last at least a couple of weeks with such a weak line-up, and if he has some talent, he could even be gone for the whole duration of the show... So, up to 12weeks.)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Can someone please have a camera crew there when Juan Pablo finds out Chris is on the show? That'll be A+ entertainment.

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Family10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:18 pm

I'm annoyed that Derek just had to come back. I may watch early to see how Chris does, also Robert from Shark Tank, but after that I'll probably tune out again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:20 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm annoyed that Derek just had to come back. I may watch early to see how Chris does, also Robert from Shark Tank, but after that I'll probably tune out again.
Derek only came back whne he was promised a good dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:47 pm

Derek comes back, he gets a ringer, Tony gets the token older women because it's all about Derek, and Derek and Julianne's cousin is competing. I really don't even know the other so called "stars".

I'm really turned off by all of this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:50 pm

chloep wrote:Also, what? Chris is doing DWTS? Wow, they really seem to be short on celebrities...  Suspect and Chris can get away from the farm for so long in the spring? (No matter whether he can actually dance, he is gonna last at least a couple of weeks with such a weak line-up, and if he has some talent, he could even be gone for the whole duration of the show... So, up to 12weeks.)
I'm hoping instead of Chris, it's Brad W. or even Tim W. from Bach CA, but, yeah, that's wishful thinking.

Derek...annoyed is a good word for it albean. Was looking forward to the season without him. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Derek comes back, he gets a ringer, Tony gets the token older women because it's all about Derek, and Derek and Julianne's cousin is competing. I really don't even know the other so called "stars".

I'm really turned off by all of this.
Don't forget to add HIS SISTER IS A JUDGE,

This show is a joke.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:20 pm

At least Tony didn't get Patty LaBelle. These models don't usually do well either and this Carl's Jr chick was annoying this morning.

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Family10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Does anyone know if Chris is still in LA? Did they announce on GMA if he's doing DWTS?
(Sorry if it's been mentioned here already but I'm just signing in this morning,and don't have time to catch up ) DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 4 2498057887 TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11