SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by StacyNor Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if Chris is still in LA?  Did they announce on GMA if he's doing DWTS?
(Sorry if it's been mentioned here already but I'm just signing in this morning,and don't have time to catch up ) DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 2498057887 TIA
The is one person that hasn't been announced in the lineup and that is expected to be Chris who will be announced in a later date.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:30 pm

On mobile so can't bring it over. But it looks like whitney Carson instagrammed a pic at Chris' farm.

It'll be funny if Chris has to keep two whitneys happy for awhile
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:45 pm

Yikes! A bunch of duds this season. I wonder who'll come out and surprise me.
I was looking forward to Derek sitting out but DWTS producers wasn't having that.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:47 pm

lurker11 wrote:On mobile so can't bring it over. But it looks like whitney Carson instagrammed a pic at Chris' farm.

Or if Becca is final1, then she has to hear the name whitney for a few more weeks. LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:50 pm

I don't know why people are saying this year lineup is that bad? Have we forgotten last year one where the only person I knew was Carlton. They had Youtube stars and all.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:03 pm

StacyNor wrote: I don't know why people are saying this year lineup is that bad? Have we forgotten last year one where the only person I knew was Carlton. They had Youtube stars and all.
I always give the first episode a chance and then it usually draws me in. I don't know many on this cast either, but looking forward to Noah Galloway and how he does. Redfoo will be interesting, and I only know him from his DWTS judge stint. I only wish Maks was the surprise instead of Derek.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:10 pm

lurker11 wrote:On mobile so can't bring it over. But it looks like whitney Carson instagrammed a pic at Chris' farm.

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 10986168_649683678471016_779646801_n
By @witneycarson
Just moments away from meeting my new partner! Sooooo excited I can't even contain it emojiemoji
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:12 pm

The show is waiting for the ATFR to announce Chris is doing DWTS. Witney won't be winning the MBT with him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Wow, Chris S is doing DWTS and they called Andi all kind of names with rumors that turned out to be false.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Mark is dancing with a 14 year old!? WTF!? Suspect no This time around I had to Google almost everyone!.

Clearly Nastia and Derek are going to win. no no I don't buy Derek's speech "i didn't want to miss out on the 10th anniversary, just got my schedule with Broadway worked out 2 days ago." The show can't go on without Derek!! Yes he's a great dancer but the favoritism is too much. Of course I'll still be watching. Not surprised that Chris is dancing...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:05 am

SafronSahara wrote:Yikes! A bunch of  duds this season. I wonder who'll come out and surprise me.
I was looking forward to Derek sitting out but DWTS producers wasn't having that.

Seriously, enough already with Derek. This is the second time he has announced he was taking time off and yet here he comes...again.

And as if it isn't enough that Derek is back and has another contestants with high odds of winning...yet again, his sister is a judge, but, now we have to have a cousin on the show as well? Why don't we just cast the whole bloody family and get rid of anyone not related?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Derek comes back, he gets a ringer, Tony gets the token older women because it's all about Derek, and Derek and Julianne's cousin is competing. I really don't even know the other so called "stars".

I'm really turned off by all of this.

And they wonder why they are bleeding viewers. Perhaps if it wasn't the Hough show 24/7 more people would tune in.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11