SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:36 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Again, beautiful tribute to them, TLA!.. :claphands

btw, does anyone else notice on the FDs, Becca was the only one C said 'i missed you' to?... giggling

Yes, I believe he only said it to Becca. Also, did you notice how happy he looked when he greeted her? Smiley

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Not to be a downer, but he did say it to Whitney too, when they got on the boat. Though I think she may have said it first.

Thanks for the beautiful vid, Truelove! They are too cute together!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, TLA!

Yeah, mura, they both say that to one another on other dates as well. I think the Iowa date and the HTD. If not "I miss you" in those exact words, then something with that sentiment.

truelovealways wrote:
And, he said it to her first!

Pia1 wrote:
Yes, I believe he only said it to Becca.  Also, did you notice how happy he looked when he greeted her? Smiley

IKR??... sneakyl . Poor guy...the love cupid has came and get him. heartandarrow ( i suspect he was donzo after their first date, hence, the back to back dates giggling)

im gonna chirping it again and again..CH did say CP is wearing his heart on his sleeve !..so the production had to 'work around' some stuff to conceal it..... Go figure sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:52 pm

mindless wrote:Not to be a downer, but he did say it to Whitney too, when they got on the boat. Though I think she may have said it first.

no he did NOT. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
mindless wrote:Not to be a downer, but he did say it to Whitney too, when they got on the boat. Though I think she may have said it first.

no he did NOT. Hugesmile

You right, he didn't. Was her date after Becca? If yes, that explain why he was so distant, his mind was somewhere else, he couldn't stop thinking about her.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

no he did NOT. Hugesmile

He did at 1:29 while making a toast. "I missed you so much". I remember because it gave me pause, but then he seemed even more excited to see Becca, so I was like "phew".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:46 pm

OK..thanks mindless..

tbh..i just have this 'thing' over puzzles, comparison game and trivial things like hand dancing... cantstopl . I just cant help my self playing with comparison, finding difference and similarities...sometimes it may means something....sometimes much ado of nothing. laugh out loud.its just fun!..to grasp the idea of what those edit demons are trying to tell/fool us.

btw..IMO CP's head need to get a little treatment. How come he could say falling in love to the 3 girls's faces. That was a strong statement. #smh

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:50 pm

Well I think Whitney had said it to him at least twice by that point, so that may have inspired him. giggling "I missed you so much" that is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 pm

CHRIS ON BECCA -PEOPLE BLOG RECAP

Episode 3
On the kissing note, I also totally supported Becca's decision not to kiss me. Even though the setting was extremely romantic, and of course I wanted to kiss her, I respected her decision to take things slowly. And I wanted to solidify that by giving her the group rose. I really wanted her to know that I was willing to earn her affection, and take things at a slower pace with her.

Episode 4
Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned.

Episode 6
I also couldn't wait to finally go on a one on one date with Becca. Even though we hadn't spent much time together up until that point, I knew we had a strong connection. Spending the day on horseback with Becca was fun and easy. What you didn't get to see was that, during our date, Becca's horse went rogue and galloped down a hill past mine. Her horse ran into my leg and nearly knocked me off! After getting my horse under control and double-checking my drawers to make sure I hadn't soiled them (thankfully all was good), I raced up to Becca to help her and make sure she was okay. When I finally caught up, I couldn't believe how calm she was. That, my friends, is one strong woman.

Later that night, I was happy to get more time with Becca. I know I've been called out for kissing a lot of women, but, I swear to you, if we hadn't kissed that night, it would have been fine. Although, I'm not going to complain that we did. That kiss solidified everything I already knew. Our connection was real, and it was strong. Now, at this point watching, Becca has told you all that she's a virgin. But keep in mind that's not something she had told me. You'll have to keep watching for a while to see how that unfolds!

Episode 8 (Second 1-1 Date and HTD)
Waking up after my group date in Des Moines, I didn't want to dwell on what happened with Britt, so I just decided to focus all my energy on Becca, and I'm so glad I did. I know I just had a one-on-one with Becca in Deadwood, but it catapulted our relationship forward, and I wanted to build on that momentum. It was so nice to spend a regular day with Becca. Just hanging with her in my loft felt so normal.

Now, here's a little tidbit about "my" loft. I don't live in Des Moines. I don't have a place in Des Moines. That's just where I was planning on staying while we were in town. But truthfully, I ended up sleeping at the hotel most of the time, so it was pretty funny calling it "my" loft. I officially want to thank the dude who let me use it. You've got a sweet place, but sorry for making out on your couch.

Anyway, that afternoon with Becca was really enlightening for me, in two ways. For one, it reinforced the feelings I thought I had for her. I honestly started falling for her in a real way that day. Secondly, she told me she'd never been in love, which answered some questions I had about her initial hesitance. It explained why she was slower moving than the other women. While it partially worried me about her future ability to fall in love, there was something special about thinking I could be the first person she fell in love with.
***************************************************************************************
I was really excited to go to Becca's hometown. I haven't spent much time in the South, and I'd never been to Louisiana, but it was exactly how I pictured it. The bayou was almost as beautiful as Becca, and I was happy I didn't have to wrestle a gator! (But if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca.)

Hearing from Becca that she'd never brought a man home before made me even more nervous to meet her family, but as soon as I walked into that house, I felt at home. Becca's family is truly fantastic. They're tight-knit and loving, and they're all beautiful.

I felt at home there because they reminded me of my family. I could see myself fitting in with that family, and I could see our families meshing together perfectly. After meeting them I could see why Becca is such a special person. Unfortunately you didn't get to see my chat with Becca's brother-in-law, former NFL stud Jacob Hester. (Yup, that Jacob Hester.) As a former football player and a guy who loves watching the game, I was a bit starstruck when we first sat down to chat in his basement, which was, by the way, a complete shrine to his career. There were jerseys all over the walls, newspaper photos blown up, just NFL everything; he's got the ultimate man-cave. And, the guy is so down-to-earth and cool. I could totally see him as my brother-in-law. Okay, enough about my man crush. Becca's whole family was awesome, and meeting them definitely moved our relationship to another level.

Hearing from Becca's sister, Katie, that Becca was not an intimate person definitely worried me. I'm very intimate, and intimacy is a very important part of a relationship for me. I'm also very affectionate and touchy-feely (as you all know by now), so that was definitely cause for some concern. But my feelings for Becca outweighed all of my concerns.

What you don't know is that day with Becca's family was actually her birthday! I had given her a gift (a necklace and bracelets), and that's why I set up that special Ferris wheel ride. Becca had told me the state fair was in town and how much she loved it, so I arranged to go there after it closed, to take her on a special birthday ride. I'm not going to lie, it was one of the most romantic moments of my life, and in that moment, Becca did not seem scared of intimacy.

Episode 9 (FD)
I was really looking forward to my date with Becca because we'd really gotten closer in Iowa and I wanted to build on that. Spending the day with her in Bali's countryside was incredible. The area we were in, Sidemen, oddly reminded me of home. Even though their farming techniques are centuries old by our standards, it's a small idyllic farming community, and I felt like I fit in. I'd read about this kind of agriculture in college textbooks, but it was incredible to see it in the flesh. And the local village kids were adorable and followed us around all day.

As you could tell by now, whenever you enter temples in Bali you need to wear a sash, sometimes even a sarong. Some of these places are hundreds, if not thousands, of years old, and you can really feel the history. Speaking to the local medicine man was a trip. I definitely liked the advice he had to give! It's good to know that wherever you go in the world men have the same thing on their mind. We truly are all the same.

That night, hearing from Becca that she thought the feelings she was having might be the feeling of falling in love made me really hopeful. I couldn't help but tell her how I felt. I know what it feels like to be falling in love because I've been in love before, and I knew I was falling in love with her. When Becca said yes to the Fantasy Suite invitation, I was excited, but I could tell there was something on her mind.

When Becca told me that she's a virgin I was a bit speechless because it isn't something you hear from people every day. There is no question that being a virgin is a personal choice Becca made, and I respect her for making that choice. Although I have to admit, I wasn't fully surprised. Becca was always conservative when it came to affection. She was the last girl I kissed, and we really waited for the perfect moment. Her sister even warned me about the fact that she's not very intimate (now I realize what she was hinting at), and Becca was forthright with me about the fact that she'd never been in love. Becca didn't really strike me as a girl who had sex without being in love, so the thought that she might be a virgin had crossed my mind.

Here's the thing: Obviously sex is an important part of a relationship, and I'm not a virgin. Waiting until marriage was never part of my plan. But that doesn't mean that my future wife has to share that philosophy. Becca being a virgin was simply not a deal-breaker for me. If the chemistry is there, that's all that matters.

I woke up the following morning in a raw, emotional state. I thought I would have more clarity about my relationship with Becca, but I was more confused than ever. On the one hand, Becca was saying she "thought" she was falling in love, but on the other, she said she was not ready to say that she could really see herself in Arlington. When it came time to leave the fantasy suite we both had questions about our relationship so we thought it would be good to give ourselves some time to think and talk again before the rose ceremony. Unfortunately, the only opportunity I had to see her again was at the ceremony.

Talking to Becca really settled my heart. Neither of us had stopped think about each other, and to hear her say that she was definitely falling in love with me was all I needed to hear – that and knowing that she hadn't taken Arlington off the table. I felt in my gut, in my soul, that I couldn't say goodbye to that girl.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:23 pm

Above is the blog recap. The bolded is a strong statement/interesting lines, IMO. I have done a couple analysis for the first part (up to epis 6). May need to combine it with epi 8 and 9 later.

Frankly, that blog recap reminds me of Des's - an ode for the F1. ( i have done the recap on her season as well, of Chres). The leads delivered warm shout outs to their F1s, without anyone suspicious about it. Thanks to the spoilers out there :gotcha: (even RS insisted that its only smokescreen. The same RS who said Brooks would come back at the last second hehehe)

OK..here we go with the nuggets..

I found CP is loving his BTS moments with B too much that he needs to spilled it on his blog..laugh out loud

1. The run away horse scene epis.6 (eventhough later ABC featured it on a deleted scene)

2. The making out on the couch on epis. 7

3. The BD gifts on epis 8 : necklace, bracelets and the ferris wheel ride.

Comparing with past seasons :

he is on par with JPG with 3 BTS details- Interesting, isnt it? giggling . He is MF's 'golden boy' while JPG is the 'rebel enemy' Rolling Eyes :
- spilled his kiss in the cave w Nikki on their first date ep.5,
- the Venezuelan hat for Nikki and meeting his friends on epi 7
- the BD gift for Nikki on epi 8.

so, ...there's that

and..we got this very strong statement  as the cherry on top :
I felt in my gut, in my soul, that I couldn't say goodbye to that girl.

a couple of posters has mentioned that line resembles Sean's line over Cat.  :uptonogood

Feel free to add other references!  Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:50 pm

truelovealways wrote:She tweeted this a couple days after the song heartbeat
 Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 35cicm0

Nice catch!! Chris has said numerous times during the show he can be patient!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Hwgqo

Last edited by Maddy on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal