SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:28 pm

:Thanktwo mercieme and ElonM. Prayers appreciated!   :frommeto

It is interesting that we seem to have a consensus that there is not a love-connection yet. That may change but agree that the choices of girls do not really seem to be Art's type (not sure what that is and haven't seen a pic of his ex-gf yet). A lot of the girls seem friendzoned to me rather than potential love interests. Comparing the choices to Australia's newest bachelor Sam, it definitely is different quality of girls from the looks of it (or even from Tim Bach Aussie S1 season -- it may have to do with Art and the girl's ages but Art was and still is a model so I am thinking he would be with someone like Tim's Anna but more athletic/outdoorsy). 

ElonM: I agree that Alysha's IG almost seems to be proving a point. At first I thought it pointed to F1 but now I am not sure... Alysha's recent IG post is questionable not just for F1 but for her being a teacher. The US media would be having a heyday with her most recent post just because of her occupation (Lucy Aragon is a free spirit too but not a teacher). 

So if she is F1 or even F1 she was really hidden from the beginning and she has thus far (Ep 4) been portrayed as quite proper and constantly worried/insecure. 

From Alysha's date s/caps it looks like she is running into his arms. How did they get to that place so quickly when we haven't even seen them talk to each other? scratch

Also rooting for Matilda but not sure if Art is best suited for her in real life... Not sure if any of these girls are matches. Should be interesting to see if my view changes on that...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote::Thanktwo mercieme and ElonM. Prayers appreciated!   :frommeto

It is interesting that we seem to have a consensus that there is not a love-connection yet. That may change but agree that the choices of girls do not really seem to be Art's type (not sure what that is and haven't seen a pic of his ex-gf yet). A lot of the girls seem friendzoned to me rather than potential love interests. Comparing the choices to Australia's newest bachelor Sam, it definitely is different quality of girls from the looks of it (or even from Tim Bach Aussie S1 season -- it may have to do with Art and the girl's ages but Art was and still is a model so I am thinking he would be with someone like Tim's Anna but more athletic/outdoorsy). 

ElonM: I agree that Alysha's IG almost seems to be proving a point. At first I thought it pointed to F1 but now I am not sure... Alysha's recent IG post is questionable not just for F1 but for her being a teacher. The US media would be having a heyday with her most recent post just because of her occupation (Lucy Aragon is a free spirit too but not a teacher). 

So if she is F1 or even F1 she was really hidden from the beginning and she has thus far (Ep 4) been portrayed as quite proper and constantly worried/insecure. 

From Alysha's date s/caps it looks like she is running into his arms. How did they get to that place so quickly when we haven't even seen them talk to each other? scratch

Also rooting for Matilda but not sure if Art is best suited for her in real life... Not sure if any of these girls are matches. Should be interesting to see if my view changes on that...

There's a significant reason why the editors are hiding their conversations. She's either F1 or F2.
I bet she will get an intro video before her 1 on 1.

BTW that'a a daring pic she posted. As a high school teacher I was expecting better.
For her to post the pic and wasn't told to delete it is an indication that production for Bachelor NZ did a poor job. It seems as though no one is monitoring the girls.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Yup, also thinking she will get an intro video before her date (if not, then ??).

Intro video on 1st Episode:
Chrystal, Matilda, and Kristie all got intro videos in the first episode and they have some of the latest SM activity (Chrystal, then Matilda, then Kristie in order of soonest to latest).

Intro video before 1on1 date:
- Poppy got an intro video for her date (her SM activity was before Chrystal's)
- Amanda did not get an intro  video (her SM activity was before Poppy's)
- Dani?? is getting the 1on1 date Ep 5 (her SM activity is the latest, after Kristie).

So wonder if there will be a pattern of sorts? Will post this into the Episode sleuthing thread just in case.

Yup, no monitoring going on whatsoever - before (2 convictions, 1 married) or after the show it seems....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:40 pm

mercieme wrote:The person that posted that "he should have stayed with Matilda" has zero followers & zero postings on their Insta account. So either they truly know something or just trolling.
@tasmamadddy Should have stayed with Matilda after the show! (facepalm emoji)
Read more at http://websta.me/p/951138840637389218_4644397#WqAXVJ5uyPTmjxhW.99
Just to update. The poster has now 3 posts and 5 followers on their account. Also, Dani liked the photo.

Making a note of this post because it will be interesting to look back after the show and see if it holds any water (it is odd to me because it is a post-show comment). Based on what the inside source stated about Art not wanting to settle down (again, no way to verify that either) it may or may not go hand in hand as evidence that Matilda may be F1 but not with Art.

Also, may mean nothing but posting anyway, but Art called Matilda "Maddy" on their 1on1 date. The person who made that comment about Art should have stayed with Matilda name is tasmamadddy ... may have some reference to Maddy = Matilda or may not (if Matilda is F1 and not with him it will certainly seem a little more than coincidental to me if not, just reading into it as usual).

ETA: so far everyone that knows Art personally says he is a "Really nice guy". Even the contestants, Amanda, Dani, and others have stated this on their SM. So whether he is with his F1 or not, don't think it is a case of him being not a nice guy. He did grow up with lots of girls and being the only brother, so a lot of his SM activity can be taken to mean he is just being nice.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:31 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Just got the chance to catching up Epis 3 and 4. Throwing out some observations..plus some reasonable speculations... giggling

- I have a soft spot on ITMs, PIs and VOs..thats why i guess i paid more attention to those stuff giggling .

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 So_far10

I have noticed this PI's BACKDROP - with 2 red candle holders  is exclusively shown over several girls only. I need others to recheck and confirm it for me.  Praying
1. Alysha on above cap
2. Matilda- ETA. episode 3.on 10:42 mark. same backdrop (?)
3. Clarissa- episode 3. on 1:33 and 34:21 mark ETA. -same backdrop (?)
4. Hayley- episode 3. on 3:04 and 40:39 mark ETA. -same backdrop (?)
5. Poppy- ETA. found it! episode 3. on 7:40 mark. stating her rivalry with Clarissa. same backdrop (?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9HW-Sjxslc
6. Lisa - ETA. epis 3. on 3:51 mark- same backdrop (?)

I found this super interesting since we have had sleuthed a spesific backdrop applied exclusively for all the F4s on JPG season - thanks to Litta and her awesomeness! hi. . The theory: the PIs were taken during/right after HTD.

In the same vein, i lean to think similar theory applied for 'advance stage' girls on this show: F4 or possibly F6. btw you have no idea how relieved i was to find out NO Crystal's PI with the same backdrop. fiuuuh.!!! ..cantstopl

Unfortunately i couldn't dig deeper with the  required caps. Really appreciate if someone could filling in the gaps.  Praying.

ETA, turned out that Lisa going home on the epis 4...so im not sure whether above PI theory can be applied. question .then again i dont have side by side SCs of the 6 girls to compare.. giggling

Just because....i love a reasonable fun guessing...throwing out my early predictions of F1-F4 based on what we've been shown so far Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887  :

F1: Matilda
- Aside that have been mentioned before (intro vid, MnG sitdown time, etc) , i noticed Matilda got the episode 3 date, just as Anna of Tim's R, noted also that both couples didnt kiss on their first date :yes: .If she turns out to get the first kiss on epis.6, and second date on epis.8,  dont blame me if i think TBNZ is borrowing TBOZ's first 'working' formula of the final couple edit, as i thought all along laugh out loud.
- When Danielle L removed herself, Matilda's VOs were heard throwing out some thoughtful concern over Art :" i felt sorry for him..its crazy2 night..etc"--an old time story arc of typical F1: the one who is most thoughtful and considerate over the leads's feeling/ journey. IMO

F2. Alysha
- was seen with the 'rivalry' PI stated up thread, noticing Art&Matilda's connection.
ETA. Look who's noticing Tim R and Anna's connection?..This girl: Rochelle, Tim's F2.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17k6vh_the-bachelor-australia-episode-8_lifestyle  (on 5:28 mark)

>I still have the right to change the F1 and F2 order once i get to see Alysha's first date..  Smiley

F3. Carissa

F4. Poppy
its interesting that Poppy, IIRC, had a PI with the same 'rivalry' theme over Carissa.

> Yet the F3 and F4 order is still interchangeable at this point in my book.  

Side observations :
- as much as i want to use my :rosiecolored all season, i cant shake the feeling that Matilda is production's pick to be the 'safe' F1 for Art, just in case he couldn't end up with anyone else as his F1. It doesnt necessarily taking out the sincerity, nd adorableness of Matilda. (I really like her and she came across as genuine to me). But im willing to bet the producers knew before hand that she is the prime candidate for F1 role. We all know the big bro Bach US series does this role-playing pegging most -if not all- of the time.

- if Matilda ends up as the F1, she will be the first , out of any Bach franchise , to receive both final rose and FIR. please SCMIIW. Perhaps this may result in more people talking about the show ?.
FWIW: Bachelorette 6 with Ali Fedotowsky, Roberto got the FIR and the last rose of the season as her F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:03 am

Thanks AL. But it is still zero girls that have FIR and are FI for The Bachelor (and it is different with guys based on this).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:06 am

Bringing this forward to help with sleuthing and editing it accordingly to update for Ep 5. Hayley was sent home Ep 5. Her SM activity is Feb 7th (see below in timeline). So if the timeline is accurate, then she was back on SM just over a week later...

AllAboutLove wrote:Note: this is still being edited. Just going to put it on here and see what fits/doesn't fit

Timeline using mercieme and ElonM's (thank you both!!) sleuthing and post from Alysha saying that RCs were about 3 days apart and maximum of 7 weeks shooting starting mid-Jan (thanks to AEF for sleuthing/posting this!) so Jan 17-28 (6 weeks) or Jan 17-March 7 (7 weeks):

Key (just to help make it easier to read)
SD= single date
M&G= meet and greet
GD= group date
GDR= group date rose
SQT= special quality time
CP= cocktail party (including this since almost half of each episode thus far is just CP)
RC= rose ceremony
HTD= hometown date
FD= fantasy date (note that unlikely to have sleepovers)
MTP= meet the parents
LCD= last chance date (will be interesting to see if no girls let go before FRC)
FRC= final rose ceremony (not sure if together post-show. Maybe TBAUS format a clue?)

Possible Timeline (*7 week filming timeline would include the week of Mar 1-7th)
Jan 17:  M&G/CP/1st RC; Ep 1 (17 girls remain)
Jan 18:  SD= Poppy  -- would the single date be the next day after first RC?
Jan 19:  GD/SQT=Chrystal, Danielle L. and Dani/GDR= Dani
Jan 20:  CP/2nd RC; Ep 2 (15 girls remain)
Jan 21:  SD= Matilda
Jan 22:  GD/SQT+GDR= Kristie
Jan 23:  CP/3rd RC; Ep 3 (14 girls remain)
Jan 24:  SD= Amanda
Jan 25:  GD/SQT+GDR= Poppy
Jan 26:  CP/4th RC; Ep 4 (13 girls remain)
Jan 27:  SD= Dani  -- Art changed his FB pic
Jan 28:  GD/SQT+GDR ? -- Hayley wins the shooting challenge SQT
Jan 29:  CP/5th RC; Ep 5 (12 girls remain) -- Hayley leaves
Jan 30:  SD
Jan 31:  GD
Feb 1:  CP/6th RC; Ep 6 (11max to 9min girls remain) -- 1min-2max girls leave?
Feb 2:  SD
Feb 3:  GD
Feb 4:  CP/7th RC (10max to 8min girls remain) -- 1min-2max girls leave?
Feb 5:  SD
Feb 6:  GD
Feb 7:  CP/8th RC; Ep 8 (9max to 7min girls remain) -- 1min-2max girls leave? - Hayley active on SM
Feb 8:  
Feb 9:  
Feb 10:  CP/9th RC; Ep 9 (8max to 6min girls remain if any RC prior had 2 RCs where 2 girls left) -- 1min-2max girls leave? 
             -- Brigette active on SM: "I'm baaaack!"
Feb 11:
Feb 12:
Feb 13:  10th RC; Ep 10 (7max to 4min girls remain if he had a 2on1 and 1 girl leaves at RC also) -- 1min-2max girls leave?
Feb 14:  If 4 girls left, then this could be the earliest possible time beginning for HTDs?  -- Carrisa active on SM
Feb 15:
Feb 16:  If not HTDs yet, then possible 11th RC; Ep 11 (6max to 4min girls remain) -- 1min-2max girls leave?
Feb 17:  If 4 girls left, then could be HTDs this week
Feb 18:  -- Amanda active on SM
Feb 19:  If earliest HTDs, then possible 12th RC; Ep 12 (5max to 3min girls remain) -- 1min-2max girls leave?
Feb 20:  Earliest possible time for FDs, if had earliest possible HTDs.
             If FDs, then travel to Fiji for at least one of the dates according to this article
Feb 21:   -- Natalie active on SM
Feb 22:   Possible 13th RC; Ep 13 (4max to 2min girls remain) -- 1min-2max girls leave?
Feb 23:   -- Poppy active on SM    (had Pre-1on1 Intro Video)
              NZ Tauranga possible visit according to this article (which talks about one venue featured is a vintage 
              wedding place? Wedding theme date and if so maybe Dani based on s/cap?)?
              Art's mother's wedding? (Took a 'break from filming' according to this Mar 19 article. 
             -- Art's mom likely got married this day and he attended the wedding?
              MTP? (Art's mother lives in Tauranga and their lake house was featured in his intro video with ALL the 
              family from both sides of his parents on 1st Episode so it would be convenient if MTP was this week).
              If filming ended Feb 28, then likely it was MTP (and could also be wedding for Art's mom).            
Feb 24: 
Feb 25:   -- Chrystal active on SM (had Intro Video)
Feb 26:   -- Matilda active on SM (had Intro Video)
Feb 27:  Possible FRC (6 Week timeline)
Feb 28:  Filming finished according to this Mar 1st article  
Mar 1:    Other possible date for Art's mother's wedding? (see Feb 23 for details above)
*Mar 2:
Mar 3:   -- Kristie active on SM with Bali FB post   (had Intro Video)
Mar 4:
Mar 5:
Mar 6:   Possible FRC (7 Week timeline)  -- Alysha active on SM
Mar 7:
Mar 8:
Mar 9:    -- Dani active on SM (thought I saw earlier activity by her late-Feb but when rechecked her FB was private and cannot guarantee it... so March 9 may or may not be a clue)
Note: 4 girls have public figure FB pages that they created themselves 1)Natalie 2)Chrystal 3)Dani 4)Kristie

Travel:
- Timeline doesn't account for travel before HTDs where they stay at a location other than mansion. NZ is a small country so maybe they stayed at the mansion and just traveled via helicopter/seaplane (as they have done already on single dates) from Auckland? and travel only when HTDs happen and thereafter?
- HTDs travel unknown how many girls (3-4?) or whether on South Island (as is Chrystal, Alysha, and Kristie) or North Island near Auckland (as is Matilda, Poppy, Amanda, Dani).
- FDs mentioned in NZ Herald that at least 1 date was to Fiji. Also stated that only 2 of the FD may be to Fiji (not 3 so maybe only had 1 or 2 girls at that stage left? or the other went somewhere else? Logistically not sure how that would work??)
- MTP location? Seems more likely to travel to Art's family than have the family travel? So that would be Tauranga. Was shown in first episode at his mom's lake house. His dad was there as well (they are divorced and married to other people). Possibly could have occurred week of Feb 23rd according to The New Zealand Herald or has nothing to do with it (see timeline above for links).
- LCDs? Not sure if they had them and if so, where? Back in Auckland or in Tauranga or at another exotic location (Bali?)?
- FRC location? If MTP and LCDs are filmed in Tauranga, then the FRC could be there as well. Could also be filmed in Auckland or at another exotic location (Bali?) or wherever the LCD is filmed if not in Tauranga.

Brigette and Hayley:
- As of Ep 4 they are both still one of the remaining girls.
- Both go on the group date in Ep 5 so will see if they get a rose (they are shown without roses in Ep 5 RC preview).
- Their social media activity may be the most telling when it comes to the filming schedule: Hayley posted on Feb 7 and Brigette posted Feb 10... so thinking based on when they leave we may be able to figure out when filming started at least.

WTA/ATFR:
- Any details yet on whether there will be a Women Tell All filmed? (Will have to keep eyes out for women posting about meeting up to film for possible WTA.)
- After The Final Rose filming planned/part of lineup or episodes? (Thinking they will definitely have one if following TBAU S1.)

# of Episodes/Length of Season 1:
- Has anyone heard or found anything regarding how many episodes there are or when the last episode will air?
- All I have heard from media is a possible ~10 weeks of the show (not sure if including WTA/ATFR)?
- If 2 Episodes per Week, then and 10 weeks show on TV, not sure how that all fits? Obviously less girls as the time goes by so less GDs and more SDs, WTA?, HTDs, FD, MTP, LCD (maybe not?), FRC and ATFR?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks AL. But it is still zero girls that have FIR and are FI for The Bachelor (and it is different with guys based on this).
Ok, just thought since you said in any bach franchise, you were including all of it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:35 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks AL. But it is still zero girls that have FIR and are FI for The Bachelor (and it is different with guys based on this).
Ok, just thought since you said in any bach franchise, you were including all of it.
It is definitely still possible yes ! I am hopeful that the FIR is the F1 for the first bachelor ever anywhere giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:19 am

Update to earlier post regarding single date/1on1 and intro video: Dani did NOT receive an intro video before her date.

So, at this point regarding SD and Intro Videos:
1st SD and intro video = Poppy (received her intro vid before her date)
2nd SD and intro video =Matilda (shown in 1st ep)
3rd SD = Amanda
4th SD = Dani
(from previews):
5th SD and intro video = Chrystal (shown in 1st ep)
6th SD ?? (likely Alysha, Natalie, or Kristie)

These s/caps are the only ones that have yet to have taken place on the show:

Chrystal SD with Art Ep 6 looks like
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Chryst14

Natalie and Art ...
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Natali11

Alysha and Art...
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Art_an10
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Art_wi14

Art and waterfall girl (I think it is Matilda atm)
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Previe11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:21 pm

Question: when posting on IG, does the time adjust for wherever you are located or is it the actual time of the posting? For example: PST is 20 hours behind New Zealand time. If someone posts from NZ and the time is seen in PST is it adjusted to what the time would have been in NZ or?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:57 pm

Is bach nz worth watching?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again