SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:02 pm

sara11 wrote:Is bach nz worth watching?
:yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

:yes: :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:43 pm

ElonM wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

:yes: :yes:
I posted the newest link and embedded in the links thread for Episode 5 for those that want to watch the latest ep. Art and Dani were too adorable. I prefer Dani to Alysha. Also loving how sensitive and kind Art is when talking to Natalie - he definitely knows how to listen to a woman and the more I see the more I believe what everyone says about him is true - "he is a really nice guy".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:57 pm

cantstopl rofl

You all have to watch this video that Art posted on IG. He says that he has had enough of all the rumours of who he ends up with on the show so he is going to spill the beans...

https://instagram.com/p/05y5OjxLnH/

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11097614_636559529777556_1214718388_n.mp4

What is hilarious is it is a BLONDE! cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:cantstopl rofl

You all have to watch this video that Art posted on IG. He says that he has had enough of all the rumours of who he ends up with on the show so he is going to spill the beans...

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11097614_636559529777556_1214718388_n.mp4

Oh my goodness I spilled my water Hahahahhaa

rofl rofl cantstopl cantstopl

Thanks AAL for posting and Art for that video.

That wig heheheheh. Maybe he picked a blondie eh.  Hugesmile

He's hotter now in moi eyes given he has a sense of humor. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:11 pm

rofl rofl :yes: she is blonde alright! cantstopl

Actually, on a serious note:
I am wondering if maybe his F1 was hurt a bit (IF he is still with her and she is not Dani she may very well be upset a bit seeing him kiss another girl?) and so he did this to lighten the mood? Because most people are saying he chose Dani now that the episode aired and she got the first kiss and has been shown she will get another first kiss tonight's episode).

Also, EP 5 we saw Matilda cry. It is interesting because she says "I talked to my mum and she said I have the skills in me to get on with it". Then she is crying... like she wanted to leave? I wonder if they had their phones? Bach Aussie said they got a hold of phones while in the mansion. If Matilda was homesick maybe they let her call? Otherwise why say she talked to her mother? Pre-show yes, but it doesn't sound like it and it sounds like her mom was giving her advice for staying in the mansion.

Sidenote: What I have noticed is that from all the girls that are on Instagram, Matilda is the only one that has not commented or liked any of Art's posts. Will have to recheck.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:04 pm

Just a quick observation, not too sure if it is super important about the wink at the end but he has only winked a poppy so far. Don't know if it means anything. He might just be a winker!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:09 pm

robinvi wrote:

Just a quick observation, not too sure if it is super important about the wink at the end but he has only winked a poppy so far. Don't know if it means anything. He might just be a winker!

starwelcome

Great observation
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:15 pm

ElonM wrote:
robinvi wrote:

starwelcome

Great observation
Too true! and Welcome robinvi!!! Love having new people join this thread. Smiley cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:rofl rofl :yes: she is blonde alright! cantstopl

Actually, on a serious note:
I am wondering if maybe his F1 was hurt a bit (IF he is still with her and she is not Dani she may very well be upset a bit seeing him kiss another girl?) and so he did this to lighten the mood? Because most people are saying he chose Dani now that the episode aired and she got the first kiss and has been shown she will get another first kiss tonight's episode).

Also, EP 5 we saw Matilda cry. It is interesting because she says "I talked to my mum and she said I have the skills in me to get on with it". Then she is crying... like she wanted to leave? I wonder if they had their phones? Bach Aussie said they got a hold of phones while in the mansion. If Matilda was homesick maybe they let her call? Otherwise why say she talked to her mother? Pre-show yes, but it doesn't sound like it and it sounds like her mom was giving her advice for staying in the mansion.

Sidenote: What I have noticed is that from all the girls that are on Instagram, Matilda is the only one that has not commented or liked any of Art's posts. Will have to recheck.

I guess production helped her given how emotional she was at the time.  When a contestant is behaving strange from the others its an indication that person is the F1. I reference the recent bachelor F3. Hugesmile The F1 posted the least but when she did it was intimate pics of the couple.

I just watched the episode. Art and Dani kiss went by in seconds. Plus in the preview with Chrystal I can't believe that's a kiss. no no  Is he holding back his in depth kisses for a special lady?

I noticed Matilda narrated most of this episode. Why?  Also her ITMs were filmed at a later time.

Poppy's hairstyle was interesting to say the least  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887

Well if Alysha is the F1 I'll take a while to like her :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:26 pm

Thank you guys for the welcome! I have been reading since the first episodes! You guys are great detectives!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:27 pm

robinvi wrote:Thank you guys for the welcome! I have been reading since the first episodes! You guys are great detectives!
If you have any inside scoop let us know Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again