SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Andi interview should air during that Chris tell all stuff.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:17 am

http://wqad.com/2015/02/09/behind-the-scenes-a-day-with-the-bachelor/

Chris, Carly, and Kaitlyn interviewed during the GD (at the ice rink)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:37 am

A little off topic. Do previous contestants know the outcome of the show? Who gets picked and the next lead?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:13 am

happygirl77us wrote: A little off topic. Do previous contestants know the outcome of the show?   Who gets picked and the next lead?
The contestants follow/read RS usually. For some reason, I think MM would know who the next lead would be. But, no I don't think any really know, but I am sure there are clues like suddenly hitting the gym every day.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:09 am

So this hour is Chris, Kelsey and Andi? That sounds like ABC is trying to torture us. I might skip this all together, but then I can't snark, so probably not.

Add me to the list of those who would watch Brad 3.0. It would have to be better than this season. I am so sick of leads who are just TPTB puppets.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:18 am

Speaking of Brad he would be a good one for BIP. He might just surprisingly connect with one of the newer girls. He and Ashlee Fraizer gave it a go for awhile. Heck even have her back on BIP to see what happens.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:21 am

Brad is way too mature for BiP. laugh out loud

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:So this hour is Chris, Kelsey and Andi?  That sounds like ABC is trying to torture us.  I might skip this all together, but then I can't snark, so probably not.

Add me to the list of those who would watch Brad 3.0.  It would have to be better than this season.  I am so sick of leads who are just TPTB puppets.

giggling Sadly, I think we are just torturing ourselves.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:47 am

I am going to skip the first hour I think.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:56 am

Diana wrote:I am going to skip the first hour I think.

Sounds like a plan!! If they need Andi in that hour to fill up time, Chris must not have much to say, as usual.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:56 am

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:So this hour is Chris, Kelsey and Andi?  That sounds like ABC is trying to torture us.  I might skip this all together, but then I can't snark, so probably not.

Add me to the list of those who would watch Brad 3.0.  It would have to be better than this season.  I am so sick of leads who are just TPTB puppets.

giggling Sadly, I think we are just torturing ourselves.
Speak for yourself, I have been watching Celeb Apprentice this season.  Smiley
Last night they had an hour of oldie recaps and I got my fill of past "exciting" moments. Got me some much needed Gary Busey. cantstopl
Then I troll here during the show for my TB updates.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:01 am

Okay so

first hour is the tell all and then we have a regular two hour episode right?
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS