SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:So this hour is Chris, Kelsey and Andi?  That sounds like ABC is trying to torture us.  I might skip this all together, but then I can't snark, so probably not.

Add me to the list of those who would watch Brad 3.0.  It would have to be better than this season.  I am so sick of leads who are just TPTB puppets.

giggling Sadly, I think we are just torturing ourselves.
Speak for yourself, I have been watching Celeb Apprentice this season.  Smiley
Last night they had an hour of oldie recaps and I got my fill of past "exciting" moments. Got me some much needed Gary Busey. cantstopl
Then I troll here during the show for my TB updates.

And for me, Celebrity Apprentice is the real torture. I stopped watching that fake show ages ago.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:01 pm

THE BACHELOR 'Chris Tells All' on ABC - Sunday, February 15, 2015

"Chris Tells All" - Chris Soules joins Chris Harrison on a revealing new one-hour special, sitting down to discuss some of the most unforgettable women and memorable moments of the season so far, along with a sneak peek of never-before-seen moments. One of this season's most controversial bachelorettes, Kelsey, opens up about her panic attack: Was it real or fake? THE BACHELOR also shares his thoughts about another OUTRAGEOUS woman: Ashley S. and reveals why he gave certain ladies a second chance. He also weighs in on Jimmy Kimmel's attempt to help him find love. Finally, Andi reveals the happy times and heartbreaking memories of her engagement to Josh and where she thinks their relationship went wrong, on "The Bachelor: Chris Tells All," on a special night and time, SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"The Bachelor" Two-Night Special Event continues tonight with "Episode 1907" (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) and concludes with "Episode 1908," airing on Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on its regular night and time.

The Bachelor, who describes this season as a "crazy ride," discloses his feelings on a wide range of topics, including the incredibly dramatic two-on-one date, where he sent both Ashley I. and Kelsey home; the women who left some unflattering first impressions and one bachelorette he still thinks about sometimes. Chris also reflects on his great time with Jimmy Kimmel, sharing a hot tub with him and his date Kaitlyn and being woken up by his favorite late night host. THE BACHELOR also has some surprising admissions about meeting Britt for the first time and his regret about the other women seeing him kiss her.

Kelsey takes the hot seat with Chris Harrison and realistically discusses what it might be like to see the other bachelorettes at "The Women Tell All." But what about her panic attack? She admits it was "bizarre," but what else does she disclose?

Finally, Andi assesses how she and Josh, "two very passionate, very strong personalities," tried to make their love work and how their relationship went off track. Showing a seldom-seen side, a tearful Andi explains her own self-doubt and disappointment.

THE BACHELOR on ABC - Sunday, February 15, 2015

Chris puts a difficult, heart-wrenching week behind him, but tough decisions remain at the cocktail party in Deadwood, South Dakota, where he sends home an easygoing, carefree bachelorette. He proceeds to break the rules once more and the other lucky women accompany him to his home state of Iowa, where they get a sneak peek of what life with the Bachelor might be like. Jade snares her second one-on-one date and the chance to visit Chris’ hometown of Arlington, Iowa. Another one-on-one date with Whitney to Des Moines has the couple celebrating love in photos, but then she is grilled by Chris’ best friends. What will be their verdict? The rest of the women decide to take their own road trip to Arlington, and they are in for a reality check. How will they react to the town being that small? One woman shares a dark secret she has been keeping from Chris, but when will he find out? A high stakes group date pits two frontrunners against an underdog with the rose winner automatically getting a hometown date. It all culminates in one jealous woman confronting Chris in a devastating meltdown, on “The Bachelor,” SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Note: The two-night Bachelor Special Night kicks off with “The Bachelor: Chris Tells All,” airing Sunday, February 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). It concludes with “Episode 1908,” airing
in “The Bachelor” regular time slot, Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Jade has the other women pea-green with envy as Chris picks her to go to Arlington with him. She is skeptical as they tour the tiny town, but falls in love with its people – including Chris’ parents -- once they attend a local high school football game. Is she convinced small town life is for her?

Whitney and Chris visit Iowa’s state capitol of Des Moines, where they are inspired by a photo exhibit celebrating love to snap their own photos, capturing what love means to them. Afterwards, Chris introduces Whitney to his best friends, who grill her on her intentions. Will she raise red flags or win their hearts?

Back at the hotel, the remaining women decide to take a spontaneous road trip to Arlington to explore it themselves. In an OMG moment, they all finally realize what their future might be like. One woman is having second thoughts about whether this is what life really has in store for her.

On this week’s group date, Chris takes three women to an ice skating rink for some fun, but clashing interests has one jealous woman warning him that another bachelorette on the date isn’t being truthful about her love of his hometown. After Chris presents one lucky lady with the rose and the guarantee of a hometown date, one of the other devastated bachelorettes faces off with him. Will it push Chris to the edge or will he cave to her demands?

The seven remaining women are:

Becca, 25, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, CA
Britt, 27, waitress, Hollywood, CA
Carly, 29, cruise ship singer, Arlington, TX
Jade, 28, cosmetics developer, Los Angeles, CA
Kaitlyn, 29, dance instructor, Vancouver, BC
Megan, 23, makeup artist, Nashville, TN
Whitney, 29, fertility nurse, Chicago, IL

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-THE-BACHELOR-on-ABC-Sunday-February-15-2015-20150210

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:24 pm

I have been waiting for this Whitney date all season!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Chris S has her meet his best friends like people here thought.  Oh, and love how the show makes it seem the mural happens out of the blue. Rolling Eyes

Plus, those that noticed that Jade didn't seem comfortable.  She's not interested in him at all.  Not that I think he was with her being F1, but she was for his family.

I thought there were 4 on the group date. It says 3. scratch

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:34 pm

atem wrote:Chris S has her meet his best friends like people here thought.  Oh, and love how the show makes it seem the mural happens out of the blue. Rolling Eyes

Plus, those that noticed that Jade didn't seem comfortable.  She's not interested in him at all.  Not that I think he was with her being F1, but she was for his family.

I thought there were 4 on the group date.  It says 3. scratch

So did I. I don't see mention of Becca. Is it odd if only one woman doesn't have a date at this point, even a GD?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:43 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
atem wrote:Chris S has her meet his best friends like people here thought.  Oh, and love how the show makes it seem the mural happens out of the blue. Rolling Eyes

I thought there were 4 on the group date.  It says 3. scratch

So did I.  I don't see mention of Becca.  Is it odd if only one woman doesn't have a date at this point, even a GD?

The show has made mistakes on the press releases before and I believe the caps show 4 ladies.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:45 pm

How many does he eliminate at RC in South Dakota that starts next episode?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Visiting Arlington

The girls take an impromptu road trip to Chris's hometown -- Arlington, Iowa. They're all rattled by how small the downtown area is, so living there full-time might be a significant hurdle for some of these women.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/most-recent/VDKA0_vqhk19cm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:37 pm

What does it show? Thanks.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:40 pm

KB_Mom wrote:How many does he eliminate at RC in South Dakota that starts next episode?

If he's going down to 6 ladies, he only has to eliminate one since two are already gone. I suspect he will eliminate Megan. Just my opinion.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:How many does he eliminate at RC in South Dakota that starts next episode?

If he's going down to 6 ladies, he only has to eliminate one since two are already gone.  I suspect he will eliminate Megan.  Just my opinion.

Per, RS. Megan leaves.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:54 pm

So, I'm a bit confused. Is this from episode 7?

Litta123 wrote:I was looking through the caps from the preview that haven't been heavily discussed as best I can tell. Likely from episode 7, this is probably Britt's audition to be the next Bachelorette...à la Ali Fedotowsky's crying jag in the hotel hallway.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 D424a4b5-f074-4133-a117-ad085b7a7ac5

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 5 69a8e495-e88d-4c4b-9752-862e574b3a03

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS