SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Updating The Blog Recap of C-B :

Episode 3
On the kissing note, I also totally supported Becca's decision not to kiss me. Even though the setting was extremely romantic, and of course I wanted to kiss her, I respected her decision to take things slowly. And I wanted to solidify that by giving her the group rose. I really wanted her to know that I was willing to earn her affection, and take things at a slower pace with her.

Episode 4
Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned.

Episode 6
I also couldn't wait to finally go on a one on one date with Becca. Even though we hadn't spent much time together up until that point, I knew we had a strong connection. Spending the day on horseback with Becca was fun and easy. What you didn't get to see was that, during our date, Becca's horse went rogue and galloped down a hill past mine. Her horse ran into my leg and nearly knocked me off! After getting my horse under control and double-checking my drawers to make sure I hadn't soiled them (thankfully all was good), I raced up to Becca to help her and make sure she was okay. When I finally caught up, I couldn't believe how calm she was. That, my friends, is one strong woman.

Later that night, I was happy to get more time with Becca. I know I've been called out for kissing a lot of women, but, I swear to you, if we hadn't kissed that night, it would have been fine. Although, I'm not going to complain that we did. That kiss solidified everything I already knew. Our connection was real, and it was strong. Now, at this point watching, Becca has told you all that she's a virgin. But keep in mind that's not something she had told me. You'll have to keep watching for a while to see how that unfolds!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Chris favorited an interesting tweet 2 days ago. "Can we all agree that @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules would make the most gorgeous children!! I mean, really!"

nice catch Mom...! here it is..plus Sully! haha!

Ashley @13Wilcoxson · Feb 10
Can we all agree that @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules would make the most gorgeous children!! I mean really!

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 2 B9dXSbiCcAER1MZ

Was that picture included in the tweet? If so, I can see why he liked it. It seems to be a joke, like Sully is their child.

hahaa!..you could be right nutty..laugh out loud..yep the pic is included in the tweet.

For the record, he also favorited this one by Megan the producer. Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 2 3806527698 Donkey Whisperer!

Megan Firestone @mfirestone12 · Feb 10
The donkey whisperers #SullyTheDonkey #TheBachelor #BachelorNation
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 2 B9dR0KjCAAA5IlF

So, in total he faved 2 tweets with regard to his date with B

Plus RT this one :

Chris Soules retweeted
Anisha @anishababyy · 22h 22 hours ago
Finally catching up&The donkey scene with @beccatilley5 and @C_Soules has me cracking up. Little sully ❤️

and mentioned upthread he tweeted the deleted scenes :

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:12 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Becca just favorited this one :

avery rohan @averyrohannn · 12h 12 hours ago
I saw pics of this date and it was so cute! (Rose and love emojis) @C_Soules @beccatilley5
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 2 B9nKLAqIcAEX7dC

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 pm

'CHASING THEORY' (up to Episode 6)

see2love wrote:IMHO Becca is the one he is courting at this point which tells he is genuinely interested. He has an attraction towards Britt, and in time he will figure out its not the lasting kind. He has a ton of fun with Kaithlyn and ultimately she will remain a good friend. Whitney is doing all the chasing at this point, planning the picnic, giving the whiskey, even in the deleted scenes she pulled him out and asked him to remove the garter, pulling his head in for kisses and all. She is determined and reminds me of Chantal. He likes her and they have a connection but it is all from her determined self.
Is he happy with being chased or doung the chasing himself? Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:33 pm

MOST ALONE TIME WITH CHRIS  (Up to Episode 6)

notarose wrote:i thought it was interesting that of the remaining girls Becca is the only one that has spent a full day alone with Chris.
Whit - alone time at winery then with bridal party in evening
Kaitlyn - with shoppers, alone preparing meal, meal and hot tub with Jimmy
Jade - evening only date but alone since concert was private
Carly - with guru then evening alone
Brit - morning only date but all of it alone

After next epi, since Becca has another 1-1, she will have spent the longest amount of time alone with Chris unless her date isn't a full day; Kaitlyn will have had the least time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:44 pm

Sorry for Quoting Myself :

murasaki1393 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Updating The Blog Recap of C-B :

Episode 3
On the kissing note, I also totally supported Becca's decision not to kiss me. Even though the setting was extremely romantic, and of course I wanted to kiss her, I respected her decision to take things slowly. And I wanted to solidify that by giving her the group rose. I really wanted her to know that I was willing to earn her affection, and take things at a slower pace with her.

Episode 4
Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned.

Episode 6
I also couldn't wait to finally go on a one on one date with Becca. Even though we hadn't spent much time together up until that point, I knew we had a strong connection. Spending the day on horseback with Becca was fun and easy. What you didn't get to see was that, during our date, Becca's horse went rogue and galloped down a hill past mine. Her horse ran into my leg and nearly knocked me off! After getting my horse under control and double-checking my drawers to make sure I hadn't soiled them (thankfully all was good), I raced up to Becca to help her and make sure she was okay. When I finally caught up, I couldn't believe how calm she was. That, my friends, is one strong woman.

Later that night, I was happy to get more time with Becca. I know I've been called out for kissing a lot of women, but, I swear to you, if we hadn't kissed that night, it would have been fine. Although, I'm not going to complain that we did. That kiss solidified everything I already knew. Our connection was real, and it was strong. Now, at this point watching, Becca has told you all that she's a virgin. But keep in mind that's not something she had told me. You'll have to keep watching for a while to see how that unfolds!

No mentions in Episode 1 to 3 and 5? scratch

i took it you meant epi 1-2 and 5. Of course Sophie...because- borrowing JBF's- Becca was "finding waldo" /got NO air time on those episodes, and the lead is normally offering his/her POV on what were being shown on-air.  Still, super interesting to me that he managed to mention Becca's runaway horse footage- and...his personal impression on her  plotting - despite it didnt aired. (eventhough later we can see a glimpse of it on the deleted scene)

please let me updating my 'INTERESTING JAR'  giggling  on the above Blog Recap.

- Discussed upthread and several pages back : the spoiler being mentioned is kinda suspicious, or at least, interesting. FWIW Des also mentioned 'spoiler' on her IG back then. (she would ban posters who put F1 spoiler on her IG)

- It intrigues me that they only had 1 on 1 so far, Becca came up 3 times on his blog, yet CP had already mentioned the 'connection' 3 times on his blog. first, as 'instant connection'..second, as ' all along strong connection' and lastly, as 'real and strong connection'...Hmmm

- While CP chirped strong connection on his blog, Becca mentioned it on the main episode. Fairly enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9dAJ_-Tbn4&list=PLLkCnnhOwDi5ms-J8MZEbgfbTayw8pfYu&index=7

- Interesting that CP bother to mentioned the deleted scene of Becca's 'horse accident' and praised her as a strong woman. Ahem! ..kinda reminds me on how JPG kept mentioning his unseen moment with Nikki on his blogs (cave kisses on epi5, Venezuelan hat on epis 7, and BD present on epi 8)

- Does anyone else  scratch on why on the last blog CP made such a big deal of B being virgin with regard to their first kiss?. I dont see any direct correlation between kissing and being virgin, so to speak  no idea. Wonder whether virginity serves both as B's obstacle as well as advantage in their storyline... question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:49 pm

ANALYSIS + DISCUSSION ON BECCA'S BACK PIC SERIES (TBC i guess! Ha!)

sorry for quoting myself again Smiley

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I've been thinking about the pic of Becca with her sisters (from her sister's IG post filming). I don't know/can't prove when the photo was taken so I thought I'd look at it logically. How does one explain the photo best? There are basically two scenarios -- either Becca is F1 or she's not.

Case 1: Becca is F1.
Best explanation is that the photo was taken on her HTD. It was posted as a ruse to fool the public (meaning RS) that she was rejected. The geo stamp was deliberate to make people think Becca had left Iowa.

Case 2: Becca is F2.
Best explanation is that Becca drove/flew (somehow traveled) to meet family, to seek comfort after being rejected by Chris. It was a trip that wasn't just an easy flight away if I'm understanding correctly. The FRC was in Arlington and the family visit took place in OK...not immediately near a big city. If I'm not mistaken the family was visiting a cousin who just had a baby, scmiiw.

But ladies, ask yourself, would you want to road trip dressed up in full make up and nice clothes? Becca must have considered this to be one of her nicer outfits if she chose to wear it on her HTD, imo. Would you want to be wearing the same outfit that you last saw your family in the next time you see them? Would you want to wear the outfit that would remind them and you of Chris -- the guy who just dumped you, who left you heartbroken? Why would anyone do that?

Logically, case 2 makes no sense to me...but maybe that's just me. My money's on case 1.

grace8136 wrote:^^^ Thanks Litta. I appreciate you working on the SC for the nails. I think they match. I'm thinking the pictures were taken on the HTD regardless of if she is F1 or F2. If she's F1 it's a ruse, if it's F2 she's teary eyed and so they used the pictures from HTD. So whichever, they are covering something.

It seems like a bit of a coincidence that 2 of her sisters decided to pretend that those photos were taken that day, and also post another picture in the the series after the last episode. Is she pointing out that all the pictures were used to look like they were from that day, by posting one that we are 100% sure is not from Monday night? I'm not a twitter person. Is that common to captain an old picture claiming it was about something that happened that day? I would feel like I was fibbing.

That fact that JC saw Chris defend Becca on twitter (and quickly delete it) seems big to me. I think the mystery pics are more likely a ruse.

Thanks a million Litta and Grace, for organizing this part of puzzle for all to see yes

Ditto with you two. For me, that pic series are 'fishy' in so many ways. At least :
- the timing. still debatable: on HTD, or after FRC?.or....?...Eventhough as Grace said, if it was indeed on Nov 23rd, it can be regarded void since CP went back to Iowa right away.
- the location. can we 100% rely on the GPS?. because, the hotel room is typical, even the one in Shreveport.
- How those pics being released :
> if only one of the Tilleys, i wouldnt questioning it further. Alas, we had all the sisters posted it, and later, Becca herself. WTH?
> if they released it in a more 'stealth setting' mode, that needed advance sleuthing , i would buy it. But they  tweeted/IG those pics publicly instead scratch

Man..., im lovin Chres rolled with the false spoiler back then. But if the pic series aimed to be a ruse effort, The Tilleys definitely have taken the fool on another level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:39 pm

THE DELETED 'DEFENDING' TWEET

julychild wrote:Oh, I just posted that I was reading Becca's tweets and saw a tweet where Chris and her sister, katie, responded to one of the mean tweeters. I was going to bring it over, but Chris has deleted his response. Something about "poop and smelly animals."

more details from julychild thumbsup :

"Becca on #TheBachelor asks @C_Soules on her date.. Is this for us? No you idiot, it's for the crew. You're gonna be in the barn with manure."
— Alissa Bica (@alissabica) February 10, 2015

Becca's sister, Katie, responded first and then Chris wrote something that went like "I actually planned a date involving poop and smelly animals but got stood up" or something realllly close to that. Then Becca's sister responded to Chris with this:

@C_Soules @beccatilley5 some of these folks need a shot of whiskey! #calmdown
— Katie Hester (@Katie_Hester) February 11, 2015

Becca favorited Chris' tweet

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:41 pm

Oh, sorry, I just saw the No discussion. Should I delete?

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:47 pm

CHRIS MEDIA 25 THINGS

BECCA-RELATED :

22. Becca's LCD is believed to be at Strawberry Point.

24. Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · Jan 25
I will forever have a girl crush on Jennifer Aniston.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:55 pm

mimitalks wrote:Oh, sorry, I just saw the No discussion. Should I delete?

i think you can delete and move it to Becca-Thread, mimi!
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p756-bachelor-19-becca-tilley?highlight=becca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:19 am

MAID OF HONOR

Firstly mentioned by Hotmomma hi .

Either the Tilleys were messing around with us the bored viewers/sleuthers...or.... question

Caroline Tilley ‏@CMTilley  Jan 29
What if @beccatilley5 gets engaged to Chris? She has 3 sisters. Who will be the Made Of Honor? #BattleForTheTitle  #BG4Ever

Katie Hester ‏@Katie_Hester  Jan 29
“@CMTilley: What if @beccatilley5 gets engaged to Chris? She has 3 sisters. Who will be the Made Of Honor? #BattleForTheTitle "maid*, so me.

Caroline Tilley@CMTilley
@Katie_Hester @beccatilley5 dad already beat you to the call out . I got carried away
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 2 B8dL2iBCQAEiio7

all those tweets are favorited by Becca Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 2 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

+8
Lievta
Litta123
Beagle
Luvstruck
RizBiz