SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Compiling the "Becca is Back" Pic Series...

sara11 wrote:Becca Tilley is back home already so she appears to be the F2 as FRC was only yesterday. Her sisters pic: http://instagram.com/p/vwaROuJRRG/?modal=true

mtnlvr55 wrote:
This is from another sister's, Caroline, Instagram.
http://instagram.com/p/vwa6MGQ0lt/?modal=true

AllAboutLove wrote:
To add to the other photos of the hotel with Becca and her sisters... Not sure if this specific photo was posted but her sister Caroline posted this one on her IG on Dec 2 (originally the others like it were posted Nov. 23) and

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 10843692_1510367192575177_1369699617_n

And from her other sister, Hannah's IG (all public) she had posted this
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 924059_377652192398110_1533019898_n

Mommyof1 wrote:Here you go, Mura!  
https://mobile.twitter.com/Katie_Hester/media/grid?idx=4&tid=536633615212634112

From Becca's IG :
http://instagram.com/p/wC0Kl8oB3N/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/wqBmkCIBz0/?modal=true

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:18 pm

from Becca's thread...

grace8136 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Becca's great grandmother passed away on Nov. 19th. I'm not sure how much I should post, but will say that it explains why she was in Kansas on the 23rd. Becca's LCD was on the 21st, so I would think she would have been told by then. Her great grandma was 98.

So,

LCD 21st
FRC 22nd
Kansas 23rd?

When we say Kansas, is that where the hotel pics were taken? Sorry if this has been established. What about the road trip tweet, what day was that?

Yes, the whole matching shirt to the HTD was wrong on my part, but in trying to figure out that I stumbled upon the funeral. The hotel pics in Bartlesville, OK are a match to the "Becca is Back" pics posted on Nov. 23. She wore the same outfit twice. The hotel was 40 miles from the funeral in Kanas. On the 23rd they would have gone to the visitation and on the 24th, the funeral was in the morning. I assume the road trips pics are all true as well. They drove back to Louisiana that day. So Becca had good reason to leave right after the FRC and Chris was free to go back to work the day after the FRC. Doesn't prove Becca is F1, but we can no longer count her out based on the Nov. 23rd IG posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Sprite wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Diana wrote:If this is a general thread am I allowed to say something a little negative? I just don't see the same connection with Becca that I do with the other three in his F4. This may change but I still don't see it. :hidingchair

Honestly...I don't really think he has romantic chemistry with anyone except Brit, Whitney, and Jade. It doesn't seem like she's too into him, and, although I feel like he's physically attracted to her, it doesn't seem to go further than that. It will be interesting to see their 1-on-1 date tonight, to see if I change my opinion. The e-mail that RS showed in his blog today was interesting though. If Chris liked Becca enough to bring her to a no-cameras, private birthday dinner for Elan, there must be something there that I'm not seeing.

What is this about a private birthday party with Becca?  Hmmm, please don't make me go to RS's site.  Ugh!  

This does seem interesting to say the least.  ;)

RS received an email from a fan who was there the night Chris was out with a bunch of producers and Becca. It was apparently Elan's birthday and someone brought him a cake. It wasn't filmed so at first she just thought it was producers and Chris but then saw Becca...although she didn't know her name at the time but, based on the description of what she was wearing it was determined to be her wearing the same clothes as she was in the pics we got of her from Iowa. Apparently they were kissing later in the parking lot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:16 pm

THE NECKLACE

From Chris' s People HTD Blog
What you don't know is that day with Becca's family was actually her birthday! I had given her a gift (a necklace and bracelets), and that's why I set up that special Ferris wheel ride.

Litta123 wrote:
Here you go, mura. Kudos to julychild, grace and any others who brought this to our attention.

At the start of the date...no necklace.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 9044dc78-27c1-4160-b9a1-496330470692

On the canoe, the necklace first appears.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 2c216f12-7a09-4bcc-8e3b-f3e79518ac5b

Of course, we continue to see it at the house with family.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 B03b4947-ecac-4e1e-ba69-e3e4f4fc227d

So it begs the question, why wear it right after Chris dumps you as you meet family the day after the FRC? Just one sample pic below from cmtilley

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 Screenshot2015-02-17at72546AM

And even worn with friends in January as posted up thread.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 Screen%20Shot%202015-02-17%20at%2012.52.05%20AM_zpsfcem1rcw

Close Up (Credit: Litta)
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 47298021-f0f3-4b43-a065-a64c8d9d7c67

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:19 pm

THE BRACELETS

from Chris's HTD Blog:
What you don't know is that day with Becca's family was actually her birthday! I had given her a gift (a necklace and bracelets), and that's why I set up that special Ferris wheel ride.

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I want to see the coordinating bracelet now!  giggling

yep me too!..couldnt recall if we have seen her with any new bracelets after her meeting with C. she was seen with 2 silver (?) bracelets already when she met him at the park IIRC

Nope, no bracelets...just to be clear.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 79bebac6-e2d3-4762-8f95-230e8fa03c2a

grace8136 wrote:
Here's another. You can see both the necklace and bracelet quite a bit when he is about to leave and tells her their date is not over and when they are getting on the ferris wheel...

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 9473257f-3865-4acf-a97b-cbe4c2f9a48f_zpszk3plzfa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:35 pm

NAIL POLISH COMPARISON (HTD VS BECCA IS BACK (BIB) PIC SERIES)

HTD - OCT 30, 2014
(Confirmed by RS on Oct 30,2014. reconfirmed by Chris on HTD Blog, the same day as Becca's BD, i.e. Oct 30) :

Becca at the park (SC credit : Litta)
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 79bebac6-e2d3-4762-8f95-230e8fa03c2a

with Chris on the canoe :
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 Kdnarr

FIRST BIB PIC EMERGED- KATIE's IG, time stamp : NOV 23, 2014
original :
http://instagram.com/p/vwaROuJRRG/?modal=true

caption:
mrskatie_hester
BB's BAAAACK! Back Again! BB's back! Tell a friend!

SC by Litta :
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 3 Screenshot2015-02-17at112842AM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:10 am

THE BTS MAKE OUT SESSION

Here we didnt get to see them making out on the couch. Yet, the homeboy felt like to spill the BTS couch make out sesh on his blog for all of us to know. Not complaining! :uptonogood

Now, here's a little tidbit about "my" loft. I don't live in Des Moines. I don't have a place in Des Moines. That's just where I was planning on staying while we were in town. But truthfully, I ended up sleeping at the hotel most of the time, so it was pretty funny calling it "my" loft. I officially want to thank the dude who let me use it. You've got a sweet place, but sorry for making out on your couch.
- C Soules, Bachelor Blog of Episode 8, People.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:18 pm

grace8136 wrote:TLA- Here's what you've asked for:

also a comment from Becca's friend on Crystal's IG
annacdawson
I'm DYING! SO proud of you @beccatilley5. Can't wait to watch your dreams come true!

Jason Kennedy is a friend of Becca's. Has he mentioned something on E news that led to these tweets? Sorry if I missed that discussion.

Queen Bee ‏@totalqueenbee  Feb 17
@C_Soules picks Becca! Shout out to my @JasonKennedy1 for that tip

Miss R ‏@1ris_Rada  Feb 16
@JasonKennedy1 seriously, how did u guess that Becca was going to win so early on?!! #TheBachelor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:38 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm just too busy to catch all of the discussions so forgive me if this is a repeat of someone else's post. Anyway, two more points for the Becca F1 column that stood out to me. I do believe Chris when he says "family comes first". He's still by his dad's side so to speak. I know he's a small town boy but the love of his family and their way of life has kept him in Arlington. He obviously was crazy about Becca's family as he said he thought the two would mesh perfectly.

2nd thing that caught my eye..
Part of Becca's bio...when asked what she would do with money if she won the lottery..." Give some to her family...and TRAVEL". Haven't I read articles lately where Chris H said Chris S wants to travel. I thought well that's the first I've heard that about Chris S ...having those plans post filming....and then I remembered what Becca's wants list included. Just things that tell me to ....Stay tuned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'm stepping out into JBF's territory so this may not be anything new to the early posters of the season, but I found it fascinating in light of what each girl's storyline became. (I was unspoiled at the time of this episode...so if it was discussed at that time, I apologize.) These clips are from the episode 2 RC. There is much narration going on about the girls throughout, at the beginning by Chris and then by several different girls.

At the time, since we didn't necessarily know much about each girl, it would be easy to gloss over some of the comments. In hind sight, I think it's possible the editors were having an inside joke with the VOs followed by the girl who fulfills those comments later in the season. Listen carefully to the narration. After a statement is made, pay attention to whose face pops up on the screen. Just some examples -- some girls don't deserve a rose to be brutally honest, then we see Kelsey; they're just free riders, then Samantha pops up; we're not here to party, said over Jordan; I deserve a rose more than the girls who are drunk, again we see Jordan; just like crazy, then we see Ashley S. You get the idea...some statements were obvious because of what had already been shown, but others seem to be more "prophetic" in nature, if you will.

Two girls receive the wife comment -- Britt and Becca. Specifically, Chris says, "I can see my wife in this room." Then we see Becca's face. Ashley S says, "I'm not really like much of the other girls here." Then Becca gets called. Is she, Becca, not like the other girls because she's a virgin...or is it because she's F1?

Later on we see Kimberly say, "Ouch, like that is going to really, really hurt." Who do we next see? Whitney  :tissuebox

I guess one can argue that the editors are playing with us; however, why tell "everyone's" storyline accurately, but switch around Becca's and Whitney's? Who, but us, even pays attention to these kind of things? So clearly, if this is their way of shooting down the spoilers, TPTB are reaching very few people. It also, technically, allows them to say, we showed you the outcome from the very beginning.

Anyway, see for yourselves...I found it fascinating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Thanks, Chrisbecca! I just did what JBF does all the time. He's the master!

That said, it wasn't so much the "wife" comment that got me, but the truthfulness of the comments made over everyone else (at least, truthfulness based on the edit). It got me to thinking if the editors are telling the truth about the rest of the girls, why not Becca and Whitney? The only one that seemed off was "wife" followed by Britt. Many seem to feel that she was Chris's early F1...so that's how I'm justifying it. All of this is open to interpretation. It's not proof of anything. I simply found it fascinating.

great job well done Litta! thumbsup

i did catch the 'wife' too, but never thought its relation to the other girls's "roleplay".

ITA.interesting about Britt and Becca. In C's media round i found him alluding there was/were a /some changing affection(s) on his end, while talking about his chosen one.  interesting

(another $1 to my interesting jar. haha!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:51 pm

mimitalks wrote:About Becca and screencaps and so on. I noticed her wearing different clothes in two ITM's that she didn't ever seem to be wearing onscreen in one of the first episodes. No one else in that episode's ITM's was wearing different clothes but Becca. I checked, but haven't found screen caps posted to prove it. She was narrator, rather than discussing Chris or feelings for him. Note: Catherine was this as well - in the first episodes.

Point - Even though we didn't get their first conversation, we all knew who Catherine was. Granted, we were rightly spoiled to her as Sean's pick, so we were watching for it. With Becca, we know who she is, we've seen and heard her and 1) know she's drama free before we ever see her interact on screen with Chris.

Another thing very interesting. In one of the first promo videos - themed "Chris is back" and the page I found it on,

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-bachelor--host-highlights-5-of-prince-farming-s-frontrunners-154438398.html

she is very hidden and Whitney is to some extent as well. She (Becca) is also not one of the 5 women to watch by Chris Harrison. Whitney is and Jade is. Neither is Kaitlyn, but she is shown in the video kissing Chris where Becca is shown clearly only in a group shot with the words more than 25 women. She is shown subliminally in a parade of women that runs fast of them coming out of the limo, after a slower one of the women coming out of the limo (focusing for a moment on Kaitlyn) is shown. When I tried to slow the parade of women down to screen capture it, all I got was Whitney, (who was one of the 5 to watch). Running it again and again, she is shown night one coming out of the limo but so briefly the pause button won't catch her. Jade seems to be in this same parade, but she is highlighted in the video where Becca is not and neither is she one of the 5 to watch. You really don't see focus on Whitney in the video other than being in the 2nd quicker parade, but you hear someone say "I love him", and it is not Becca. She has got to be the most hidden supposed F2 in the promos.

I'm just thinking aloud here, trying to see it objectively but I think these promos are always calculated, well-thought out. I was one of the spoiled sleuthers convinced Des and Chris would end up together, and the promo of them shadow dancing where you didn't know who it was (later found to be on the Love and Affection date) was a great clue to who she ended up with.

Very interesting discussion about the necklaces and HTD outfit Becca  wears after the taping. I think back to how he reacted when Becca got out of the limo (described by the women and interestingly, this description is heard in the quick preview of episode 1 on the televised first episode), not because of how she introduced herself but a gut reaction to her.

Other things I've noticed - his voice goes up at the end when he questions her about things - a sign of sincerely wanting to know? vulnerability regarding what her answer might be? Does she like the outdoors? (yes.) This was at the picnic people have described as boring. Could she see this working out? (the loft date). She realistically answered she wasn't sure about that - in this setting. Note: Her date for him - outdoors. His first date for her - outdoors. Whitney's date for him - indoors. His date for Whitney? Indoors to start, then the photo shoot (outdoors), meeting the friends (indoors). Kaitlyn's date for him - indoors. His date for Kaitlyn (well, indoors to start), then outdoors but not exactly roughing it and of course Jimmy was there on most of the parts we were shown).

Then there is this. We spoilers know that she was with him at Elan's birthday party (not filmed according to something reported to RS), later kissing him in the parking lot, right? What has Sean emphasized in his book? How they want everything caught on film, so as not to miss anything. Sean fought for those times with Catherine - could Chris have fought for those times with Becca? Something to think about. Speaking of RS, he seemed absolutely certain that her 2nd one-on-one date (never was it brought out onscreen how unprecedented that anyone would have a 1-on-1 again the next week. Why have we never seen the girls question that - or resent it?) wouldn't even be shown. And when it was, he belittled the fact that only 4 minutes was shown. We know how important those 4 minutes were - it gave us the sunset shot we saw in the big promo (talk about hiding who it was!) and the depth of their relationship at that point.

Why, why, why has Becca been so hidden??? Something to think about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

+8
Lievta
Litta123
Beagle
Luvstruck
RizBiz