SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:52 am

Aunties_Love wrote:With regards to the preview.  I have been spending a lot of time going over it once again.  Now before the preview actually begins and when Harrison says will it be Whitney...no camera view of Chris.  When Harrison says Becca, Chris looks like he's trying to wipe that smile off his face....it's not a hurt or regretful face at all.  This preview is full of doubts surrounding Becca and whether she's ready for what's about to happen.

Another thing that I found that I was super curious about.  At the end of the preview when it says about joining for the AFTR, when Harrison says final rose in that preview, the camera clip remained on Becca.  IMO, that's significant.

Going through other past seasons, I found out the following:

FINALE PREVIEWS:

Bach 13: Jason/Molly/Melissa
There is constant doubt with the family and Jason with regards to Melissa.  Is she ready for it, will she stay.

Bach 14:  
Doubt from Jake's family with regards to Vienna and whether she can fit in.  Serious chats about their future.

Bach 15:
Emily has doubts, Brad has doubts about Emily....Chantal is so over confident that she's the F1 standing...just as a lot of F2's have been.

Bach 16:
Ben's stress was over Courtney.  Serious chats as to their future as Ben still doubts Courtney.

Bach 17:
Sean has serious chats with Catherine, stress from family regarding getting engaged immediately.

Bach 18:
About how Clare is all in and not Nikki, serious chats with Nikki regarding what she could see for the future.

Now with the bloopers, I found that all seasons had more of the F1 in them than the F2 and the F1 scenes with the lead include something funny with what they are directly doing and NOT that they are laughing at someone/something else.

Here's Jason's.  Now at the time of the WTA, Jason actually already broke up with Melissa and was with Molly.  This accounts for the amount of bloopers that there is with Jason/Molly together and not for Melissa:

Melissa on her own: :12      Melissa on own with window: :26   with a bee flying by :55
Molly on own: :41
Molly and Jason and umbrellas at 1:00  Molly and Jason at 1:36 with bathtub

Here's Jake and Vienna's:
Vienna and Jake are eating and laughing as they are trying to talk with their mouths full...window of Jake during WTA watching it.

Here's Brad and Emily:
Brad and Emily, no window at 1:14 and at 1:30 no window

Here's Sean and Catherine's season:

:28 is Catherine on her own during HTD  Catherine and Sean at 1:01 on their first individual date where the smoke from the fire gets to them, no window  Lindsay and Sean with window at 1:17.  

Here's Juan Pablo's Season:

Nikki on her own at: :44     Clare at :59    Juan Pablo and Clare with window at 2:00  Juan Pablo and Nikki, no window at 2:04  Nikki on her own at: 2:43 about a cat    

Chris's:

Becca alone at 1:42, with both Chris and Becca at 2:21 and Sully(no window), Becca alone 2:30 then only at the end for Chris and Whitney together(window in frame) 2:35 and it was only about her dog that didn't affect neither.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:09 am

hmbach wrote:
hmbach wrote:Just ran thru the preview for the season again and Becca has 12 appearances, Whitney 12.  Difference is that all of Beccas appearances appear when positive and wonderful things are being talked about:

"greatest opportunity"
"willing to do whatever it takes to find love"
"looking for for a very long time" (that one is a W VO w/a Becca pic)
"gunshot and a whoa" (LOL... the shooting range)
"I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you"
"All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away" (again a W VO for this but 4 images of B)
"Its one of the most beautiful feelings" (again a W VO with a B pic)
"See a future with me" (starts out with "each and every one of the girls can..." but doesn't get to Bs pic until the "see")
"Hard to explain how perfect it seems at this point" (Sunset picture)

NOT a SINGLE negative thing said when Becca is on the screen. Not a one!!! This boy better choose her!! Smiley

In Contrast here are Whitneys 12

I want to raise a family
Chris is the guy I've been looking for (Whitney talking)
screaming (white water rafting)
the feelings are real for me (Whitney talking)
I've never heard anyone talk to me like that, like ever (whitney again talking about something the girls said)
she's so f'd in the head (shocked Britt face on that one... W is sitting next to her)
No one understands what we've been thru this is so messed up(again W crying in a MTP)
Your more than welcome to go home (Chris)
No Way (Whitney)
Didn't think was imaginable
_________(just a picture of the boat)
Woohoo (jumping in the water)

murasaki1393 wrote:
just minor correction :
No one understands what we've been thru this is so messed up(again W crying in a MTP)>> supposed to be : a PI on her HTD.  It was cut on the edit floor, though...it was never shown on the main episode. I presumed she is talking about her unfrotunate childhood here.

the cherry on top:
Whitney's NO WAY! is referred to her Mural with C :uptonogood

hmbach wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:good observation, hmbach!..

add to that, out of C's F6 in the preview all were shown with one or combo of negative emotions/expressions. : pouting, arguing, concern, crying, ugly cry, sobbing, confused, etc. and NONE for B.

She definitely was mostly being shown only in 'happy moments' with C.

Definitely.  That preview to me tells the whole story of the season from start to finish.  If you just listen to the words from C and Bs relationship perspective (no matter whose voice is actually saying the words) you have the story. Now the ending... I think she asks him to trust her/or he asks her to trust him... hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:18 pm

This is what Becca and Chris remind me of.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 7 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Yes!! Tessa and Becca share the same hesitation. Thanks for posting this, jury!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Oops, sorry, no discussion thread.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:18 am

see2love wrote:

Another thing I noticed with the Preview is that Becca was always hidden whenever she was with Chris, either her hair covering her face, her backed turned, sunset shadows, we only know it is Becca because we have watched the episodes play out. It is the opposite for W, her face shown kissing or hugging Chris in the previews. The made sure to hide Becca in the early episodes, showed us their connections in the last few episodes, and now showing us doubts in their relationship.
She is as F1 as they come!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:26 am

mprssdbyu wrote:#Killingmoretime

Sorry, but it aggravates me I can't also place Whit as F1 as she is an exceptional young lady. I want her to be able to call someone mom and dad. But, another Becca moment pops in my head

I remember way back on Ryan/Trista season and everyone was so torn... NOT ME but CH told us later they tried to tell us she chose Ryan when they showed Trista on the bed and you could see the stuffed animal beside her (He won it for her at Sea World on one of their dates)...okay back to my point.... yea, I'm getting there....on her Bio, when asked if he could be anything an animal describing her) something like that she says a dolphin...and lo and behold....what do they show at WTA when mocking Chris's laugh.........................

. You got it! Uh huh... Uh huh! :Nod: Hugesmile

0:49: also note that the camera panned to Becca over Carly's "laughs"

Becca's BIO

If you could be any animal, what would you be?
A dolphin. They're beautiful and supposedly use 20% of their brains -- brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Litta123 wrote:I'm not sure where to have this discussion. But because it's a comparison of the F1 facts for both Whitney and Becca, I'm putting it here. Mods, please redirect me if I'm wrong.

Since we're going to have a few days before we get more footage to work with, I thought I'd pause and look back to the classic signs that point to F1.

Preview presence -- If I understand correctly, the F1 shows up in the preview, but is typically hidden. She is rarely upfront and center in the preview. (Learned this the hard way with Clare  duh ) I did more or less a frame by frame capture of the preview, unspoiled. Each picture below represents a separate scene in the preview, even if it comes from the same date. If the shots were separated in the preview or shown at a different angle, they are presented here. Also these were the original captures, no cleanup of the caps.

So who's more hidden? You decide.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 7 Screenshot2015-02-18at84643AM

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 7 Screenshot2015-02-18at84937AM

Storyline Arc/Obstacle to Overcome -- If I understand correctly, the F1 should have a storyline that continues to build toward the FRC conclusion. Her relationship with the lead grows. It doesn't stall. It doesn't go backwards. There is progression in her developing relationship with the lead. Along the way, an obstacle for the F1 is revealed to the viewer. This obstacle builds, only to be resolved at the time of the FRC. Classic conflict resolution for a happily ever after.

So who has this kind of storyline arc? I'm putting down a summary as I see it for both girls. Please add to my observations if you have some...or correct me if you think I'm wrong. This classic sign can be more subjective than the preview caps...so I would hope for some discussion regarding this classic F1 sign. Remember, though, it's not about what we "think" has happened in between episodes. We can't fill in the storyline...it's what the editors are showing us in the episode...or in the deleted scenes. In other words, it's the story that we see on screen -- relationship progression, obstacle, and resolution only at the FRC.

Whitney -- This is how I've seen it...Whitney's relationship was shown to develop with Chris with their special time during the second(?) cocktail party. She brought Chris whiskey. It seemed like they started to connect. He liked her. Her relationship with Chris took a big step forward with the Wedding Crashing Date. This clearly showed Chris intrigued and interested in Whitney. He was very effusive about her in his ITMs. The next few weeks, IIRC, seemed to show their relationship stalling. We get very little info on how their relationship is developing/progressing.

I believe we get some progress in a deleted scene...or do we? This is where I need Whit followers to fill in the details...but remember only from the edit or deleted scenes...not from Chris's blog. In the SD episode, Whit's relationship with Chris continues to stall. Is this when her obstacle is presented? Jealousy? Or is her obstacle simply lack of time with him? Seriously, I'm having a hard time nailing down her obstacle.

She takes another step forward with Chris in Iowa on their 1-1. Chris continues to show interest in Whitney and even introduces her to his best friends. They've had a fun romantic, playful afternoon...ending with the surprise mural in the evening. It's a nice public declaration of Chris's strong feelings. Their relationship is now no longer stalled. It's definitely progressing again. Moving to Iowa does not appear to be an obstacle...so what is it? Still unidentified to me...something needs to be resolved come FRC time, but what is it?

Whitney's HTD -- more progression. Chris grows in respect for Whitney professionally...and personally, for what she has had to overcome in life. Chris clearly is liking her. (What's not to like? Honestly, she seems so sweet, genuine and fun from what I see.) Again, the obstacle to overcome is unclear. To me, the sister's unwillingness to give approval is hardly an obstacle. What 29 year old can't make up her mind who she wants to marry? So if that's her obstacle, it's very contrived by TPTB.

Foreshadowing to the FD from the preview -- In the brief clip shown, it shows Chris and Whitney talking about her job and being able to come to Iowa. So is this now her obstacle? The fact that I can't nail down her obstacle sheds doubt for me as Whitney being F1.

I see no continuous progression of relationship from premiere to this point. Whitney has been all in from the get go. I see no clear obstacle to overcome -- so how will it be resolved at the FRC?

I'm asking genuinely if the Whitney F1 believers can fill in how her storyline matches the classic F1 storyline arc...because I can't.

Becca -- Becca's relationship with the lead is probably one of the sloooooowest to start in Bach history. Our first real glimpse of them together is on the rooftop. Not only does the relationship somewhat start, but the obstacle (intimacy) is introduced during that time. I can't even remember what date Becca was on in NM (rafting?) Did they get time even? So not any progression of the relationship at this point...but there wasn't much of a start to it to begin with...again from what we see on screen.

Her storyline really doesn't pick up with Chris until SD. Chris genuinely likes her. They are doing outdoorsy things that both seem to enjoy. Both comment on the ease of their connection. Mini obstacle is overcome by Chris. He gets a first kiss. Her storyline takes another step forward in Iowa, when she gets a back-to-back 1-1...unheard of in the show. Little of their time is shown, but it is progressing. We see discussion of Becca's relationship past...obstacle developed to she's never been in love. What we do see between them is a lot of touch...and a romantic kiss at sunset.

HTD -- They seem to have a great time doing more outdoorsy things (Chris's favorite kind of date). Lots of hand holding scenes were being focused on by the editors. At home, Becca's obstacle is further developed to emphasize she's a virgin (we knew it, but the focus is now on that)...so her obstacle continues to build in the viewers' minds.

The foreshadowing of the continuing obstacle is shown in the previews. She now needs to tell Chris. How will he react? Will this cause him to ultimately not choose her because he has already told us chemistry is important to him? Does he need a "test drive" before he commits to her? He really wants a wife out of this. Is he willing to risk his choice on a woman like Becca when he has a great alternative in Whitney?

IMO, no matter who is Chris's real F1, Becca has the more classic F1 storyline arc/obstacle to overcome.

There are more classic signs, but this post is EXTREMELY long. Sorry mods! Kasha, check here ___  if you made it this far without skimming.  giggling

More F1 signs to come later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:38 am

IOWA

soccermom333 wrote:Now after seeing Becca's dress in another thread, it definitely matches Chris's tie.  Not saying that means anything but.... it is weird.  :uptonogood :stirthepot

whats weird about that?....Red (Chris's tie + Becca's dress) + White + Blue (Chris's suit)= State of Iowa signature color.
(info credit : Julychild)

it just goes to show us how MF and Co have paid attention to every details way in advance :uptonogood .

IMO Apparently the Iowan Prince Farming and his *Cinderella will get their fairy tale realistical ending on Monday. We shall see! Smiley

* Note Becca's VO on 0:37

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:47 am

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 7 Becca11
source

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 7 10011404_437644893054514_469114319_n
source

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

+8
Lievta
Litta123
Beagle
Luvstruck
RizBiz