SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Thanks for another point of view Beagle. Just trying to look at both sides for comparison. Maybe Fleiss will tweet another clue as we get closer to finale.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:Here is a portion of the last People Magazine Blog that Chris wrote.

"I was really excited to go to Becca's hometown. I haven't spent much time in the South, and I'd never been to Louisiana, but it was exactly how I pictured it. The bayou was almost as beautiful as Becca, and I was happy I didn't have to wrestle a gator! (But if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca."  

He writes in past tense as he describes this portion of their date, but switches to present tense at the end and writes, "if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca".

It should be "if it came down to it, I would have wrestled a gator...."

Okay Guardian am I getting this right? You think he is talking in present tense by saying I would wrestle ... to protect Becca and if she had been F2 he should have said in past tense I would have wrestled .....to protect Becca. If Whitney was his F1, why is he saying he would even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca? The plot thickens!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:59 pm

This is a NO DISCUSSION thread. If you want your post to be in the Discussion thread, please move it.

It's ok to post a line or two or to clarify something, but not for discussing.

Sorry I don't have the time right now to be moving posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  
 ·   Feb 11    
Fair warning... The season only gets better and better!!!

He also tweeted this in December:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  
 ·   Dec 31    
Happy New Year, #Bachelornation ! My New Year's resolution? To make this season the craziest, most shocking -- most romantic season ever!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:06 pm

truelovealways wrote:Posting this here too! Becca spotted at DFW today! How "convenient" they were both in L.A last week at the same time and now all of a sudden they both pop up at the airport on the same day ummm giggling :whistle:  :stirthepot
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 5 E1f1wp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:33 am

WORTH-WAIT PART 2.

Thanks to the generous  Auntie for this needed Ep.3 clip

" He is Worth it!"

'Its All Worth It"

Litta123 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Chris at 3:00 min mark "I think it was worth it!" :whistle:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfsJcqFtKUk

Thanks for the heads up, TLA! For mura's collection...

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 5 646823d9-b43c-45ab-ab82-1374657193d3

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:38 am

truelovealways wrote:And let's not forget this little "nugget" giggling
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 5 14kwf28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:45 am

WEIRD

Chris : 0: 28

Becca: 3: 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:58 am

LUCKY

1:38-1:40 mark

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 5 24lrl6u (credit: TLA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:00 am

"VIRGIN" FRANKENBITE

2:38-2:50 mark

around 1:48 mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:20 am

The ONLY deleted scene tweeted by CS all season is THIS :uptonogood :

plus this one is worth-pondering :stirthepot

maybe it can put the 'Becca will withdraw herself' case to rest?   :uptonogood

Monica Lopez ‏@monicalopezz22  Feb 24
GO HOME @beccatilley5 #TheBachelor

Becca Tilley@beccatilley5
@monicalopezz22 NO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:14 pm

PATIENT

3:15 mark

truelovealways wrote:She tweeted this a couple days after the song heartbeat
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion - Page 5 35cicm0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly - F1 Sleuthing - NO Discussion

+8
Lievta
Litta123
Beagle
Luvstruck
RizBiz