SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by emusha Fri May 08, 2015 5:41 pm

I thought this article would be enjoyed by the Andi thread here.... esp those who snark at andi's kissy lips.... it's a review of kkardashian's book selfish - half satire half sharp social commentary

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/books/2015/05/selfish_kim_kardashian_west_s_book_of_selfies_reviewed.html
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Cdrogers Sat May 09, 2015 4:54 pm

***edited***..... So what if Andi wants to change her career path people do these things all the time. If she always has had a passion for fashion let her venture into something different ..she has now has that platform to do so...she went to school and got her BA and her law degree that's not going anywhere .. **edited**She can go back to law any time she wants but the opportunities that's coming her way won't be here 2 years from now

Kudos to her for taking a chance on what makes her happy...if anything it's Josh who is fame hungry from his comments towards her in interviews ..to just how many interviews he's done since the breakup ..she never stood a chance in his family and neither did his brothers .....if you had the opportunity to go to NY at 27 and have endless amount of opportunities in front of you for a fresh start wouldn't you do it laugh out loud didnt our parents teach us to always have a back up plan I'm life ..well Andis is her degree ..***edited***

Ohh and btw most people post kissy faces on there ig..she's a strong and independent woman who's living her life the way she wants not the way anyone else wants her too ..maybe josh couldn't handle a woman who in a lot of ways is superior in a couple more areas than he is

Cdrogers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat May 09, 2015 5:20 pm

^^ Andi has two threads, a fan thread and non-fan thread. This is the non-fan thread. Board rules state all opinions in non-fan threads are welcome. Perhaps a review of the rules would clarify this.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Negative comments towards other posters are against board rules and will not be tolerated. This general thread is for all opinions about the subject title, positive and negative.

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 71 Samuel10fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 71 Samuel10 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 71 Family10fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 71 Samuel15fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 71 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Thanks guys. Smiley
 Dealt with.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogers24 Sun May 10, 2015 8:46 pm

What's the point of stating your opinion if it's going to be edited .... Lol

Rogers24

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 10, 2015 8:52 pm

^ Opinions are fair game. But if a moderator sees that someone is posting negative comments towards another member, that is a no-no.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 10, 2015 8:52 pm

We have certain site rules. 
Primary is respecting other members on this forum. If posting can not abide by this simple rule, things will be edited or deleted depending on the circumstances.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogers24 Mon May 11, 2015 1:49 am

Oh

Rogers24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 8:07 am

Is Andi the most disliked bachelorette ever?
I watched since Jillian's season, and I see all the other B'ette has their adorable side, but I really cannot find something likeable in Andi. Yea, she may have a law degree which shows she can study hard, but she has given it up (I don't think she will go back to it).

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 10:17 am

peggy0221 wrote:Is Andi the most disliked bachelorette ever?
I watched since Jillian's season, and I see all the other B'ette has their adorable side, but I really cannot find something likeable in Andi. Yea, she may have a law degree which shows she can study hard, but she has given it up (I don't think she will go back to it).

Andi maintains a very tough shell that makes her hard to like...she's either the bulldog prosecutor or she's exuding wayyy too much forced energy to be authentic...
the other bachelorettes have broken down and shown their vulnerable sides which I think has made them much more likable to the public the only other two people I see as comparable to Andi are Deanna who was also controlling/stubborn and quite "me" focused and wants what she wants and Emily who was so remote and composed she kind of came across like an ice princess

In the same breath I'll say that the guys aren't held to as strict standards as bachelors - and whether they're likable or not isn't too big of an issue... imho no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon May 11, 2015 10:34 am

Every bachelor or bachette has their fans and their those who are not fans. It just seems the those who are not fans are more vocal and will find fault in everything she does or says. She has her faults just like all of us and is far from perfect but I don't think she is that bad either. I don't know her personally so I will not judge her and try to find the good in her like I do everyone. I know I would not liked to be judged from people that don't know me and I have some of the same traits that Andi does and I don't think I am a bad person. But when you start attacking me I also get defensive so I see where Andi is coming from.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis