SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Monalisamiami83 Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:01 am

@beagle Thats 100% his aim. He wants to be famous, and thinks he should be. Calls himself a local celebrity. Get this...he declined Jillian's season because he thinks she's frumpy...

Monalisamiami83

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:12 am

Kaitlyn was born in Arizona but raised in Canada.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:40 am

Diana wrote:Kaitlyn was born in Arizona but raised in Canada.

I'm asking the hockey player. I need this clarified once and for all. laugh out loud

chloep stated that she has her working permit, so she can't be dual if that's the case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:
It has been speculated that Chris Soules may not have gone to Canada for Kaitlyn's HTD because of his DUI history and the paperwork required to cross into Canada. (Too short notice to process the request).  
If Kaitlyn is the Bette, anyone with a DUI/ criminal record will have the same obstacle if Canada is on the itinerary.

We speculated that because as Canadians know, it doesn't matter who you are, you are denied entry. Kaitlyn herself said in an interview when asked why she didn't go to Vancouver, she skirted the answer "some of the crew" couldn't get paperwork together in time. Paperwork takes forever, and usually you are still denied. Just ask Chris Brown and even some NHL hockey players. No way will he enter, especially with such a recent DUI. JMHO

ETA:

reason wrote:I thought Arizona was her home state or was I wrong in reading it here??  If it is Canada he wont be able to cross trust me on that.

She's from Vancouver British Columbia. Her mother/stepfather have a winter home in Arizona.
And for what it`s worth, Kaitlyn was born in and lived most of her life in Leduc, Alberta. If they do go to Canada, chances are, they`d see British Columbia and Vancouver. Again, it could be because of Chris as the crew has been in Canada many times before. It would be nice if Kaitlyn is the next ette, that they do see more of British Columbia including the Okanagan and more of Alberta other than just Lake Louise. There are lots of great places in Jasper as well as the other areas of the Rockies. Since the Fairmont Hotel Chain gets used a lot when they are in Canada, there is one in Jasper, Edmonton and Calgary. Leduc is just outside of Edmonton.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:49 am

I thought she was born in and around Leduc, Alberta. At least the research that I did said that. Her mom and dad both have strong roots in the Leduc area with family and other history.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
I thought she was born in and around Leduc, Alberta.  At least the research that I did said that.  Her mom and dad both have strong roots in the Leduc area with family and other history.
I read she was born in Arizona. I think on Wetpaint. You could be right though. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:33 am

Diana wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I thought she was born in and around Leduc, Alberta.  At least the research that I did said that.  Her mom and dad both have strong roots in the Leduc area with family and other history.
I read she was born in Arizona. I think on Wetpaint. You could be right though. Smiley

Here's her bio:

Bio:

Kaitlyn Bristowe (born in Leduc, Alberta, Canada on June 19, 1985) is a dance instructor. She moved to Vancouver, Canada after winning a dance scholarship, affording her the opportunity to leave her small hometown. In addition to dancing, Kaitlyn is a singer and model and has appeared in a music video for the song “It’s a Love Song” by The Buried Life.

Best Known For:

Kaitlin is best known for competing on season 19 of The Bachelor, vying for the heart of Chris Soules. She was eliminated in week nine of the dating series.

Personal Life:

Kaitlyn has one older sister, Hailey Jane, born to Leslie Hipkin and Mike Bristowe. Kaitlyn’s parents divorced many years ago, and her mother remarried in September, 2014.

http://hollywoodlife.com/celeb/kaitlyn-bristowe/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Wetpaint was wrong? cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I never ever have issues anywhere. A couple days ago, when I went to his site to do some "homework", I was unable to come back to this site for 2.5 hours. I could not connect to Forumotion. I thought initially, we were having board issues. When I got back here, I realized it was me, myself and I issues only.

I had the exact same issues after visiting RS. I got locked out of the forum after I went to his site, I originally thought I had a virus on my computer. This happened two days in a row. I'm a daily visitor to his site, but not no more, I'm staying the heck away. I'll have to depend on the good people of this forum to keep me informed.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Marybods with your permission only, I would like to move your post to the Important thread or the pertinent thread under our general site issues.  Please get back to me. Thank you.
My reasoning, I don't want this to be lost. Members here need to be aware this has happened to at least 3 members. No big deal in the scheme of things, but I never get weird things happening after I visit Zappos or any other site. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Marybods with your permission only, I would like to move your post to the Important thread or the pertinent thread under our general site issues.  Please get back to me. Thank you.
My reasoning, I don't want this to be lost. Members here need to be aware this has happened to at least 3 members. No big deal in the scheme of things, but I never get weird things happening after I visit Zappos or any other site. Smiley

Kashatediva, absolutely u can move my post. I Don't want anyone to have to put up with what I had to go thru.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:01 pm

Thank you.
I want to clarify. I could not connect to any of forumotion. It was not just this site. When issues happen "here", one of the first things "we" do is try to reach out to forumotion. So it was not this site specifically, but anything linked into forumotion, including this site.
I am sorry for hijacking the topic/thread. Apologies to all. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+40
Aunties_Love
Monalisamiami83
pavalygurl
nutty1
stuckinsc
Shilosma
Al
Norcalgal
albean99
KB_Mom
Diana