SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:04 am

notarose wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Nikki's ex is very cute. Although he has gone to the media twice when she was on the show AKA he likes the attention

Yep, remember that.  Red flag!

That Nikki sure knows how to pick 'em.

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:13 am

Her ex is hot, but kind of an idiot. Sigh.

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:24 am

My goodness I logged onto RS' site and my laptop froze and was so ridiculously slow...wow! I wanted to take a look at the guys but it's just not even worth it.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:05 am

Mr Write wrote:I have a few names of bachelors for the new season.  I'm pretty confident about this one.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tanner-tolbert/5a/807/6a4

I'll work on a couple more if I get a chance

Just saw that he was recently arrested for DUI...in February. Have fun at the cocktail party.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:51 am

sanlee088 wrote:My goodness I logged onto RS' site and my laptop froze and was so ridiculously slow...wow! I wanted to take a look at the guys but it's just not even worth it.

Ironically, I could not get back into forumotion for 2 hours yesterday after going to that site. Rolling Eyes Never again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:31 pm

Here is a message from Corey. If this is really him posting he will probably get cut before filming laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 B81gz7
Check me out on season 11 of ABC's The Bachelorette!!!! Will it be Britt or Kaitlyn?? I'm hoping they both stay!! Follow me #CoreyStansell during my quest for Love! #bachelorette #bachelornation #bachelor #bacheloretteabc #thebachelorette #thebachelor #kaitlynforbachelorette #brittforbachelorette

coreystansell 14 minutes ago  

Yes @bachelorettetea flew to LA yesterday morning to start filming!!!! Make sure to watch!!!

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/938424315487105994_1752758243

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:59 pm

laugh out loud Oh brother! Thanks MOT!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Not sure if this is here on Nikki's ex.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1915671/who-is-ryan-mcdill-of-the-bachelorette-2015-season-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-britt-nilsson/

Boy talk about small world on these contestants... Maybe he wants to make Nikki jealous. Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:27 pm

momoftrips wrote:Here is a message from Corey. If this is really him posting he will probably get cut before filming laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 4 B81gz7
Check me out on season 11 of ABC's The Bachelorette!!!! Will it be Britt or Kaitlyn?? I'm hoping they both stay!! Follow me #CoreyStansell during my quest for Love! #bachelorette #bachelornation #bachelor #bacheloretteabc #thebachelorette #thebachelor #kaitlynforbachelorette #brittforbachelorette

coreystansell 14 minutes ago  

Yes @bachelorettetea flew to LA yesterday morning to start filming!!!! Make sure to watch!!!

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/938424315487105994_1752758243

Seriously? Why even hide the names of the guys? They should release them all with the name of the Bachelorette!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:45 pm

I agree. It could be something done in the future with lack of time between the TB season ending and the beginning of time filming with The 'Ette would make sense.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:05 pm

I am little confused about how this is even possible: the two bachelorette thing. Back when they did Bryan and Whatshisname, no one was watching for the other to reappear -- at work, on social media, or anywhere. They were unknown and we didn't know they are doing the two-bachelor thing until it was done and on our tv screens.

So... if you aren't the one, where do you hang out until the season is over. Can't happen first night, because one of the girls would be back in the real world next week and the other still missing in action.

Am I missing something????
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Fifty Shades of Bachelorette: The eliminated 'Ette will be bound and gag and held in my source's basement until filming is over. Do not fear, she will be provided with food and water and in the case of Kaitlyn, soap and shampoo.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+40
Aunties_Love
Monalisamiami83
pavalygurl
nutty1
stuckinsc
Shilosma
Al
Norcalgal
albean99
KB_Mom
Diana