SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:03 am

sfrank wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:If Becca, how is she going to survive in Arlington if she frequents Waffle House and Taco Bell or stops for snacks and not prepare them herself.  Will be tough I think.

You are assuming she can't cook because she stopped at a restaurant and at a fast food joint on the way to and from the airport?
Not exactly sure how she'd pull out a pot or frying pan while in transit.

Actually did not even think about cooking. She's southern so I would assume she knows how to. My comments simply based on what Becca tweets about picking up food or snacking and I would think in Arlington that may not be as easy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:07 am

It doesn't sound like Becca has been at work for awhile. Does Tptb pay for their travel expenses?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:15 am

iamreal2u wrote:
sfrank wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:If Becca, how is she going to survive in Arlington if she frequents Waffle House and Taco Bell or stops for snacks and not prepare them herself.  Will be tough I think.

You are assuming she can't cook because she stopped at a restaurant and at a fast food joint on the way to and from the airport?
Not exactly sure how she'd pull out a pot or frying pan while in transit.

Actually did not even think about cooking.  She's southern so I would assume she knows how to.  My comments simply based on what Becca tweets about picking up food or snacking and I would think in Arlington that may not be as easy.

Ah. Got it. Not as accessible.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:18 am

Pia1 wrote:It doesn't sound like Becca has been at work for awhile. Does Tptb pay for their travel expenses?

Doubt they would if its not show related....I think that was a personal trip to Shreveport.

And I agree that she hasn't been working. Based on the family tweets she isn't going to see them for a while so she went home for a bit.
I think its because she'll be busy with her beau after Monday. Hugesmile
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:23 am

^^  And her friend, Laura, is proud of her!  She has said it multiple times!  :stirthepot
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:25 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  And her friend, Laura, is proud of her!  She has said it multiple times!  :stirthepot

Yes! But regardless of Becca F1 or F2, I'd I proud to call her "friend" - wonderful classy lady! yes
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:35 am

I cannot open TLA's fan vid from yesterday. It says something about copyright.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:37 am

Yes, that's what I like most about Becca. She's very classy and no drama kind of girl.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:54 am

Pia1 wrote:
I cannot open TLA's fan vid from yesterday.  It says something about copyright.  

THinking out loud? Works for me

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:24 am

sfrank wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
I cannot open TLA's fan vid from yesterday.  It says something about copyright.  

THinking out loud? Works for me

What a perfect fit/match, I am sorry yall, but I can't see Chris with anyone else, but Becca. I can't see anyone of them letting go of the other. Ain't gona happen, they are madly in love with one another.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:26 am

Reading the sisters tweets, it sounds like Becca's life is about to change in a major way.  It's as if she is going to be starting a whole new life!   :yes: Even Dez and another male friend commented the old Becca is gone...we lost her.  :stirthepot

The last brunch.  Her last fine meal.  Last as a single woman.  Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 am

I went back to re watch the bach, on their 1 one on one, she had indicated that her fear is not having her feeling reciprocated, like the last relationship. So I can see why she has her guard up, and in the bottom of her heart she is really afraid to admit she has totally fallen for him, she is afraid to be hurt bcs there is still someone else(whit) in the running who she has a high opinion of, but at some point she is going to take that leap of faith because she doesn't want lose him.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass