SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
sfrank wrote:Becca And Chris tweeting around the same time

:yes:

I saw Becca's tweet but what did Chris tweet????
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:31 pm

hmbach wrote:and nothing from Whitney on SM in awhile right?

Nope....nothing in the last 17hrs
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
sfrank wrote:Becca And Chris tweeting around the same time

:yes:

I saw Becca's tweet but what did Chris tweet????  

He tweeted a thank you reply 32 ms ago
A tweet about being nervous and excited 2 hrs ago
And a retweets this am

Last edited by sfrank on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Do you know what I find comical about all of this? Earlier in the season, people were tweeting "Who the h*** is Becca and look how that has changed and will really change tonight! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:32 pm

happygolucky wrote:Go Big or Go Home!

Last season with Bette, it wasn't just Nick who s****ed up TPTB, it was also RS.
Nick paid the price by having played a heartbroken boyfriend who couldn't get over the Bette. Something some still believe it was all real - and maybe that's for the best, at least they don't question his feelings. (And I will be forever grateful to Litta for deciphering that title on his IG)
This year RS pays. But it's more than that. I honestly believe TPTB very cleverly placed the clues for RS to believe and be certain in and they practically used him.

This way Becca and Chris would have a better chance of getting to know each other at their own pace, away from the cameras, would be able to stay in the same city (LA) and nobody would question, would be able to taste the normality (sort of) and clear their heads what is real for them and what they can expect for the future. And by ATFR they would be ready to be 100% certainly ALL-IN.

YES!! I totally agree with this!! I am still questioning in my head why Ws dates were all as staged as they were making sure to have plenty of dates where the public was present and able to photograph them etc. Would love to know if W was a "mole" of sorts for TPTB, placed or "in on the game" to throw off the spoilers. This could be a WILD assumption on my part but I have had this feeling since the wedding crasher date. All MO of course, but I do feel like maybe she was there to give the real girls a better chance with Chris. This would explain the dates, why he picked her first at so many rose ceremonies without us seeing the reasons for it, why he was so torn at the Bali RC (because here he was deciding between the real f1 and f2). Again all just my opinion but just a theory I have.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:33 pm

^^^ Well that is eerie. I remember Josh and andi always tweeted at the same time. :uptonogood :stirthepot lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:34 pm

@beetsaladbarPeter
The most romantic/dramatic finale in Bachelor history. #TheBachelor #AfterTheFinalRose TONIGHT![/quote]

Plus the Fleiss tweet "Tonight's the Night.......Da da duh duh" Is that the first few cords of the wedding march?  Da da duh duh, Da da duh duh the It seems like they are teasing the #After the Final Rose is what is romantic. [/quote]

I just had a quick yet uneasy thought that if the rhythm of the "da da duh duh" was faster it could sound like...the theme from Jaws!! affraid speechless

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:36 pm

I still think he meant dun dun dun dun. It just didn't come out right. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Lievta wrote:@beetsaladbarPeter
The most romantic/dramatic finale in Bachelor history. #TheBachelor #AfterTheFinalRose TONIGHT!

Plus the Fleiss tweet "Tonight's the Night.......Da da duh duh" Is that the first few cords of the wedding march?  Da da duh duh, Da da duh duh the It seems like they are teasing the #After the Final Rose is what is romantic. [/quote]

I just had a quick yet uneasy thought that if the rhythm of the "da da duh duh" was faster it could sound like...the theme from Jaws!! affraid speechless[/quote]

LOL. This made me crack up...because it totally could be JAWS theme too!!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:45 pm

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  · 48s49 seconds ago  
Tonight is #TheBachelorFinale - Are. You. Ready. For. The. Most. Dramatic. Night. Of. Your. Life?

Does that about cover everyone involved with The Bachelor? AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 43 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:46 pm

sfrank wrote:
Lievta wrote:@beetsaladbarPeter
The most romantic/dramatic finale in Bachelor history. #TheBachelor #AfterTheFinalRose TONIGHT!

Plus the Fleiss tweet "Tonight's the Night.......Da da duh duh" Is that the first few cords of the wedding march?  Da da duh duh, Da da duh duh the It seems like they are teasing the #After the Final Rose is what is romantic.

I just had a quick yet uneasy thought that if the rhythm of the "da da duh duh" was faster it could sound like...the theme from Jaws!! affraid speechless[/quote]

LOL. This made me crack up...because it totally could be JAWS theme too!![/quote]

Or maybe it's the Dragnet intro...
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:48 pm

If dramatic isn't used it's not the bachelor I'm watching.

TPTB needs to trademark 'dramatic''
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica