SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:49 pm

or put the special addition into the dictionary - what that means for them.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Hey Becca lovers, I am still team Becca as F1 and Whitney as the sassy and classy bachelorette.

Hubby has already been told he is banned from the living room starting at 8 PM.

If I am wrong I will happily admit it and I will never think of Whitney as a default.

Either way Becca is the true winner yo me she either gets the man she wants or is free to find someone better than FD.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:53 pm

I've been a follwer of the Bach/Bachette blogs for many, many years - at least as far back as Andy's season (does anyone remember relaxing "in the hammock"?) and have yearned to see the love story.
I can SO see this with C & B, but without the wisdom many of you have garnered from being great sleuthers, I always approach the finale with dread. I know the editing can be very good on this show and often shows me what I want to see.

So, if Chris doesn't choose Becca, I'd like to request that the awesome sleuthers here start a "therapy thread" where they offer counselling to those of us who can't seem to get over our fear of "being Fleissed". Upset
I could really use your guidance if I'm going to last another season of this!! :crazed

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:54 pm

FD AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 44 3806527698 cantstopl agree with you Stuck
I'm just so excited for tonight, that I still didn't prepare the bed for my friend, and she's coming soon, so I'm saying goodbye to you all for now, since I need to clean up, and hopefully I can tune in sooner than later in the morning hours. peace
I can't wait for tomorrow, to read all the comments.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Bhaka wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Lievta wrote:@beetsaladbarPeter
The most romantic/dramatic finale in Bachelor history. #TheBachelor #AfterTheFinalRose TONIGHT!

Plus the Fleiss tweet "Tonight's the Night.......Da da duh duh" Is that the first few cords of the wedding march?  Da da duh duh, Da da duh duh the It seems like they are teasing the #After the Final Rose is what is romantic.

I just had a quick yet uneasy thought that if the rhythm of the "da da duh duh" was faster it could sound like...the theme from Jaws!! affraid speechless

LOL. This made me crack up...because it totally could be JAWS theme too!![/quote]

Or maybe it's the Dragnet intro...[/quote]

:cutesmile!: I'm old enough to remember that & you could be right!

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  · 48s49 seconds ago  
Tonight is #TheBachelorFinale - Are. You. Ready. For. The. Most. Dramatic. Night. Of. Your. Life?

Does that about cover everyone involved with The Bachelor?    AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 44 3806527698

I swear, there should be a law with the amount of false advertising this show does.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 pm

i'm just so confused. If it's whitney, i will be so dissapointed even though i have nothing against her expect she seemed way too eager to love him, marry him, and have his babies after like 1 date. she yearns for a family since she doesn't really have one and that is sad.

why did becca choose today to put her business inquiry e-mail on her instagram?

i'm ready for it to be over with.

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Kdawng, I looked at her instagram and saw the email address. Business inquiries only. Huh? What does asst. stand for at the beginning of her address? Would that mean assistant? I'm confused about what she is looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:29 pm

yeah, it kinda makes it seem like she is looking at this as a personal promotion/business opportunity instead of finding a guy that loves her?

to put that out there on the day of the final?

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Thats part of the email: asst.beccatilley@yahoo.com...assistance with bookings etc which seems weird if she's with Chris but andi has it too so....

Last edited by sfrank on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:32 pm

I don't remember seeing one of the F2 do that before, but it could always be another Becca joke. I dunno!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:33 pm

^^ Plenty of final 2's, and final 1's for that matter, have done it, but just not until after the show was over.

Maybe she is tired of pretending and wants to be done and is screaming I am the final 2. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica