SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:35 am

Diana wrote:Is it just me or does this season not have a lot of One on One's?

I thought the same thing plus it is rumoured she hasn't given out roses on some GDs. Who knows, maybe she only gives them at the RC.  

Thanks for organizing the info Auntie!   A 1-1 at Met. would be wonderful.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:35 am

MiniDiva wrote:

Tonight should be a 1:1 at the Metro. Museum
Oh I should have read the updated one just above me. duh
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:36 am

Yeah, in Andi's season, there were two 1-on-1s for both the second and third episode. Maybe that adds support to the theory that Kaitlyn wasn't feeling it with too many of the guys, so they needed to bring in Nick?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:40 am

It seems they have made almost every group date every public, thus bascially psoiling it themselves. Perhaps the 1-on-1 dates are just more private so there's hasn't been anything really revealed about them. That may change if they need up at public places in San Antonio like the Riverwalk.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:05 am

BKay wrote:Selfishly, I like it when they travel the world so I can go vicariously, but it makes more financial sense to stay in the US, at least up to FDs. Plus, it helps the economy in the cities they visit, so I'm glad they are keeping their $$ at home. For Kaitlyn's season, filming in Canada is a necessity, I would think. It boggles the mind to think of the number of crew they take along. *cha-ching, cha-ching*
I actually tend to think that they may be going to both Vancouver and Edmonton, but at least one of them for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:43 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
BKay wrote:Selfishly, I like it when they travel the world so I can go vicariously, but it makes more financial sense to stay in the US, at least up to FDs. Plus, it helps the economy in the cities they visit, so I'm glad they are keeping their $$ at home. For Kaitlyn's season, filming in Canada is a necessity, I would think. It boggles the mind to think of the number of crew they take along. *cha-ching, cha-ching*
I actually tend to think that they may be going to both Vancouver and Edmonton, but at least one of them for sure.

Sounds good to me. I'm ready for a road trip!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:17 pm

I loved Jillian's season with the filming of the train trip in Canada, just gorgeous scenery.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:27 pm

BKay wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

it would be great if they went to Jasper (hiking, horseback riding, white rapids rafting) and the Columbia Icefields.  Van would be good too.  There could be a date that includes some of her social circle. 
Apparently she lived in NFL for a while.  That would be a fascinating and very different location. Newfie humor is wicked and I'm imagining the use of subtitles giggling.  Also, lots of great music.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:39 pm

I didn't know she lived in NFL. (Newfoundland)I love Newfie humour and Newfie people, they are awesome. Maybe that's where she got some of her great sense of humour from. That would be beautiful scenery.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't know she lived in NFL. (Newfoundland)I love Newfie humour and Newfie people, they are awesome. Maybe that's where she got some of her great sense of humour from. That would be beautiful scenery.

It was a serendipitous catch.  Someone from there commented on her SM and she responded that she lived there for awhile.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:49 pm

notarose wrote:
BKay wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

it would be great if they went to Jasper (hiking, horseback riding, white rapids rafting) and the Columbia Icefields.  Van would be good too.  There could be a date that includes some of her social circle. 
Apparently she lived in NFL for a while.  That would be a fascinating and very different location. Newfie humor is wicked and I'm imagining the use of subtitles giggling.  Also, lots of great music.

I think I'd rather they go to Leduc/Edmondton because they've already done Vancouver once before. I lived right outside of Edmonton for a couple of years when I was much younger. It was a little too cold for me but Jasper is supposed to be beautiful. The Canadian Rockies are my favorite although have been mostly to the Banff National Park side of it when I lived in Calgary.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:07 pm

There are many beautiful areas in Canada. It would be a nice treat.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay