SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:04 am

Misstjw87 wrote:@notarose & @irishgal Nick was at the group rapping date per RS and social media postings. I believe RS leaked that Nick and Kaitlyn were making out at the pier that same night as @notarose mentions. If there is a real connection between K & N, I would imagine the guys on the date could tell. I also heard K made out with three guys on the first night and supposedly it didn't sit so well with the guys when they found out. Add fuel to the fire in bringing in Nick and I bet these guys had pride and bruised egos sending them running for the hills. I'm speculating the guys that left were brought back for some sort of contractually obligated and scripted confrontation of some sort. It is kinda unheard of for 4-5 contestants to leave on their own, so maybe TPTB just want to play up the drama?? I just don't think it has amythjng to do with BIP or Britt.
yes 

Oh no... drama!! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2292733854

Well if she was smooching night 1, no doubt week 2 & 3, and still had Nick join in and is apparently still seeing him, there must have been a frog epidemic before he arrived.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:12 am

notarose wrote:T
IrishGal wrote:But if Ryan left or was eliminated in New York, no one knew at that point that Nick was coming back onto the season... I thought he came back in San Antonio  but maybe I misunderstood.

The evening of the rap date in NY, RS posted a fan pic showing Kaitlyn talking with Nick at the pier. 
It is unknown if he joined the group that night or even in NY.  It could have been in San Antonio. 

However, she may have told all the guys that Nick would be joining her at some point and then have given them the option to leave in advance of his arrival.  I actually think she did tell the guys before Nick joined the group as I can't see her having him arrive at hotel in NY or San Antonio unannounced.  In other words, I don't think she did what Chris did, bring Jordon into the cocktail party. Awkward. I suspect Kaitlyn owned her decision by telling the guys, respecting those who wanted to leave, then have Nick come in not having to do the explaining himself. After all, she's the Bette, it's her castle to rule. 
The 1st pic we have of Nick with the guys is in San Antonio and it seems it is when they first arrived, perhaps enroute to the hotel.
I wonder since the first date in NY was the group date, couldn't Nick of joined the group for the cocktail party/RC and that is when the guys would of known of him joining the season. Maybe that is when Corey and Ryan decided to leave cause they knew he was going to be there and didn't want that. no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:12 am

notarose wrote:
Misstjw87 wrote:@notarose & @irishgal Nick was at the group rapping date per RS and social media postings. I believe RS leaked that Nick and Kaitlyn were making out at the pier that same night as @notarose mentions. If there is a real connection between K & N, I would imagine the guys on the date could tell. I also heard K made out with three guys on the first night and supposedly it didn't sit so well with the guys when they found out. Add fuel to the fire in bringing in Nick and I bet these guys had pride and bruised egos sending them running for the hills. I'm speculating the guys that left were brought back for some sort of contractually obligated and scripted confrontation of some sort. It is kinda unheard of for 4-5 contestants to leave on their own, so maybe TPTB just want to play up the drama?? I just don't think it has amythjng to do with BIP or Britt.
yes 

Oh no... drama!! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 2292733854

Obviously anything can happen but if TPTB feel the need to bring in extra drama, sequestering random kick-offs, switching HTDs, two bachelorettes, a bunch of guys leaving/kicked off early, a "twist" as Mr. Write alluded to... the more manufactured "drama" the more I am feeling strongly this season was a complete set up with Nick as F1.

Maybe I am wrong (which I usually am) but this season seems to be following a plan TPTB had in motion before the season started. Just a hunch.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:14 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:T
IrishGal wrote:But if Ryan left or was eliminated in New York, no one knew at that point that Nick was coming back onto the season... I thought he came back in San Antonio  but maybe I misunderstood.

The evening of the rap date in NY, RS posted a fan pic showing Kaitlyn talking with Nick at the pier. 
It is unknown if he joined the group that night or even in NY.  It could have been in San Antonio. 

However, she may have told all the guys that Nick would be joining her at some point and then have given them the option to leave in advance of his arrival.  I actually think she did tell the guys before Nick joined the group as I can't see her having him arrive at hotel in NY or San Antonio unannounced.  In other words, I don't think she did what Chris did, bring Jordon into the cocktail party. Awkward. I suspect Kaitlyn owned her decision by telling the guys, respecting those who wanted to leave, then have Nick come in not having to do the explaining himself. After all, she's the Bette, it's her castle to rule. 
The 1st pic we have of Nick with the guys is in San Antonio and it seems it is when they first arrived, perhaps enroute to the hotel.
I wonder since the first date in NY was the group date, couldn't Nick of joined the group for the cocktail party/RC and that is when the guys would of known of him joining the season. Maybe that is when Corey and Ryan decided to leave cause they knew he was going to be there and didn't want that.  no idea

:yes:
Either then or as late as arriving in San Antonio. My guess is you are correct.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:41 am

Ohh that makes more sense.. a confrontation. Interesting.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:47 am

california90 wrote:Ohh that makes more sense.. a confrontation. Interesting.

The only strange thing about that is it will be weeks after the fact. We're talking about some, if not all, of the guys leaving in NY or sooner.
The guys are in LA and Kaitlyn is still dating and meeting parents, what's the point really.  

It's like a MTA but when exactly?

And what are they going to say. "I kissed you and then you didn't pay attention to me after that."  Or, "why didn't I get a 1-1?"  Or "I was here first so it shouldn't matter if you're not attracted to me... you shouldn't  have let Nick join because it's not fair for this tv show?"  giggling

Even leaving as late as NY, they barely knew her .

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:09 am

notarose wrote:

The only strange thing about that is it will be weeks after the fact. We're talking about some, if not all, of the guys leaving in NY or sooner.
The guys are in LA and Kaitlyn is still dating and meeting parents, what's the point really.  

And what are they going to say. "I kissed you and then you didn't pay attention to me after that."  Or, "why didn't I get a 1-1?"  Or "I was here first so it shouldn't matter if you're not attracted to me... you shouldn't  have let Nick join because it's not fair for this tv show?"  giggling

I meant my statement as more as "makes more sense than going to see Britt" or it didnt really make sense why they would come back at a 2nd chance.

I do think its strange. I think TPTB put them up to this to be honest, to get more screentime.. I mean Dylan did say he thought 60% of the guys were to promote something or get screentime..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:22 am

california90 wrote:
notarose wrote:

I meant my statement as more as "makes more sense than going to see Britt" or it didnt really make sense why they would come back at a 2nd chance.

I do think its strange. I think TPTB put them up to this to be honest, to get more screentime.. I mean Dylan did say he thought 60% of the guys were to promote something or get screentime..
hi
I agree, no 2nd chance with Kaitlyn for sure. I'd still keep the door open a wee bit for the Britt thing as she is still on the payroll and who knows what's happening with Brady (hopefully that is going well). 

:yes:  Must be something dramatic.
Wackadoodle.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:25 am

I realize nick was at the rap date and supposedly kissed her later.  But I never realized that was his entry to the show and he was at the NY RC. For some reason I thought he went home after that then returned for San Antonio.  Oops.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:25 am

notarose wrote:

IMO, if Ryan B went on there for her, then find out that he and others aren't enough cause now she's letting Nick join, then these testosterone guys may say that they are done with that and aren't in it for the embarassment sake.

With regards to the guys being in LA, IMO, it may make more sense to start filming BIP earlier, especially if they stay in Mexico for the rest of Kait's season, then just move production to a different city in time for BIP filming to start while someone brings the filmed Bette back to LA for editing. Could be an idea??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:26 am

IrishGal wrote:I realize nick was at the rap date and supposedly kissed her later.  But I never realized that was his entry to the show and he was at the NY RC. For some reason I thought he went home after that then returned for San Antonio.  Oops.

We actually don't know for sure. Either is possible. It's just that he arrived in San Antonio at the same time as the others so it makes sense they all flew from NY. Like AL said, the RC cocktail party.  I do think Kaitlyn told the guys about Nick before he joined so they could opt to leave and he wouldn't walk in like Jordan had to.  I think Kaitlyn would own her decision. 

AL, yep maybe BIP.  I doubt if checking SM will help.  For instance possible people like either Ashley from Chris' season. It is early though but I still think it's another possible reason.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:45 am

notarose wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I realize nick was at the rap date and supposedly kissed her later.  But I never realized that was his entry to the show and he was at the NY RC. For some reason I thought he went home after that then returned for San Antonio.  Oops.

We actually don't know for sure. Either is possible. It's just that he arrived in San Antonio at the same time as the others so it makes sense they all flew from NY. Like AL said, the RC cocktail party.  I do think Kaitlyn told the guys about Nick before he joined so they could opt to leave and he wouldn't walk in like Jordan had to.  I think Kaitlyn would own her decision. 

AL, yep maybe BIP.  I doubt if checking SM will help.  For instance possible people like either Ashley from Chris' season. It is early though but I still think it's another possible reason.
At least it does make a margin of sense.  Send the BIP people to Mexico for the end of filming of Bette.  Catch everyone off guard.  LOL.

ETA:

I must be going nuts. Just re-watching DWTS and in the audience was quite a few of the bachelor/ette people(some of which are rumoured to be back on the next season of BIP). So, either they are there for this show OR cause they are being sequestered at teh mansion for who knows what, they are taking in the epi?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay