SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:48 am

The guys at dwts were from andi's season.  Or did you see guys from this season?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:17 am

IrishGal wrote:The guys at dwts were from andi's season.  Or did you see guys from this season?
no, they were from Andi's season. The first time I saw it, I also thought I saw a few ettes from past bachelor seasons too but when I re-watched the area where I thought they were, and there weren't any more. Like I say, I must be loosing it. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 am

Question for the team since I've never observed sleuthing pre-season. How do you determine whether intel from a newbie is true or a foiler?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:37 am

If the sequestered guys all rejected either K or K b/c of Nick, left filming and then were 'contracted' to return to the show, I wouldn't think they would be a happy bunch of campers.  I'm guessing whatever they are there for has nothing to do with BIP.  Maybe some of them didn't like the FIR guy, Shawn either and are there to judge (or as a foil to) K's final suitors??  Perhaps some type of confrontation???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:35 am

SueSt wrote:If the sequestered guys all rejected either K or K b/c of Nick, left filming and then were 'contracted' to return to the show, I wouldn't think they would be a happy bunch of campers.  I'm guessing whatever they are there for has nothing to do with BIP.  Maybe some of them didn't like the FIR guy, Shawn either and are there to judge (or as a foil to) K's final suitors??  Perhaps some type of confrontation???
For your first question, it's hard to know but as a sleuthing forum, we welcome all info we can get and see what happens. IMO

With the group of guys at the mansion if indeed that is the case, then I do think that it is entirely possible that they are there for BIP casting, etc. IMO, the dates for that and end of filming is pretty close together. IMO, BIP very may start earlier than normal with the filming that is.

As far as the guys leaving in New York, I think the other person said that it had to do with Nick arriving. I could be totally misreading that post or forgetting exactly what is said, but I do think that Nick arriving and joining the group in NY totally threw a few of the guys for a loop especially if they joined just because they had a thing for Kait and IMO, they could of taken her accepting Nick as some form of a betrayal?? no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:48 am

notarose wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I realize nick was at the rap date and supposedly kissed her later.  But I never realized that was his entry to the show and he was at the NY RC. For some reason I thought he went home after that then returned for San Antonio.  Oops.

We actually don't know for sure. Either is possible. It's just that he arrived in San Antonio at the same time as the others so it makes sense they all flew from NY. Like AL said, the RC cocktail party.  I do think Kaitlyn told the guys about Nick before he joined so they could opt to leave and he wouldn't walk in like Jordan had to.  I think Kaitlyn would own her decision. 

AL, yep maybe BIP.  I doubt if checking SM will help.  For instance possible people like either Ashley from Chris' season. It is early though but I still think it's another possible reason.
I was wondering if the reason some of the guys are together in LA was for some minor filming that will be used for the MTN. It could be as simple as that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:04 am

^
gee, here we were going all cray theory and you have to be the voice of reason. 

We don't know how long the sequestered period was or if they were all there at the same time, length of time. As you say, they could be coming in to film tidbits. 

Also, sounds like a few quit their jobs so they could be roaming around instead of going back home. I know Andrew and oops I forget his name but he's cute travelled in Europe for a bit in Andi's season before returning States side.
The Traveling Pants of the Bromance.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:09 am

What's an MTN?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:11 am

Men Tell Nothing.
The sister show is Women Tell Nothing if the season is TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:12 am

emusha wrote:What's an MTN?

Men Tell Nothing..which is what we call it, instead of Men Tell All! rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:16 am

rofl   got it -- love it - spot on

oh yea the MTN -- when is that episode filmed typically? for some reason I thought it was a few weeks out from the MTN episode airing as opposed to during filming? For some reason I always thought the stuff that comes out at MTN and WTNs were a reaction to the stuff that has aired esp the drama part but maybe I'm wrong...would it be time for them film that episode by now?  scratch

first time pre-season participant here The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 2498057887
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:21 am

^ MTN is filmed while the season is airing.
Tickets are made available for the audience.  It is taped a week, I think,  before it airs.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay