SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:28 am

emusha wrote:rofl   got it -- love it - spot on

oh yea the MTN -- when is that episode filmed typically? for some reason I thought it was a few weeks out from the MTN episode airing as opposed to during filming? For some reason I always thought the stuff that comes out at MTN and WTNs were a reaction to the stuff that has aired esp the drama part but maybe I'm wrong...would it be time for them film that episode by now?  scratch

first time pre-season participant here The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 2498057887
In past seasons, TPTB have inserted audience reactions from previous filmed M/WTN or ATFR. So you don't even know when you are seeing audience reactions if they are from the current season. 
IMOAA, the audience reactions are nothing more than a response the producer of the show is asking for.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:54 am

Believe it was GA when getting info about Jared found out that he had an individual date in an epi before 4 and was likely in 3

I know nothing about this. As I mentioned several times, I don't keep track of who went on what date and what is the next date they should be on next. Never has been my specialty in keeping track of dates. I leave that up to the experts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:54 am

Just an update.  We (Lav and I) now know that TB spent three weeks filming in Ireland, including the week before HTDs.

Last edited by Mr Write on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:55 am

On Hometown dates, I just saw this on Twitter. It's from a radio station but it's something.

1007MIXFM: RUMOR HAS IT ----> The Bachelorette is filming a "hometown date" this weekend in Fort Wayne, IN. Who wants to go...

https://www.facebook.com/mixfmterrehaute/posts/10153809542672662

Last edited by BlackHalo on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:56 am

Mr Write wrote:Just an update.  We (Lav and I) now know that TB spent three weeks filming in Ireland, including the week before HTDs.

thanks much for the update Mr. W  handwave
anything more on the "twist" you mentioned last time?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:56 am

Mr Write wrote:Just an update.  We (Lav and I) now know that TB spent three weeks filming in Ireland, including the week before HTDs.

Thank you Mr Write and Lav!
Do you happen to know if they had the Fantasy Dates during that last week?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Winemom Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:06 am

I'm losing track now....who do we think have HTDs? Ben, Nick and Shawn?

Winemom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:08 am

Winemom wrote:I'm losing track now....who do we think have HTDs?  Ben, Nick and Shawn?  

These are the guys left, or that we think are left.

Nick
Shawn
Ben
Jared
Joe
Dr Chris

As far as who has hometowns, it all depends on who we want to have home towns at this point. There is a leak about Ft Wayne Indiana this coming weekend in another thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:11 am

This was originally from Auntie….

Ben Higgins - Warsaw, Indiana
Shawn Booth - Nashville or Windsor Locks, CT
Jared Haibon - Providence RI
Chris Strandburg - Clarkesville, TN or Granite Bay, CA
Joe Bailey - Glasgow, Kentucky
Nick Viall - Chicago or Milwaukee

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:13 am

:claphands
That certainly explains the lack of spoilers.
April 5 - 26 or thereabouts.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:20 am

Thank you Mr. Write!  That makes sense, I had a feeling they were not back in the US.   yes

One of the producers posted a map shot two days ago and deleted it afterwards of St. Mary's Cathedral in Killarney -- seemed suspicious at the time but who knows at this point.

Google map:  Link

St Mary's Cathedral Info:  Link
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:39 am

AL
The tweet about someone thinking they saw Kaitlyn in Vancouver on April 23rd doesn't match up with the new info from Mr. Write about filming in Ireland for 3 weeks.
Same goes for Ben H filming last weekend or nearabouts in his hometown although that might have just been a crew doing some prelim without Ben.

Also, guess I shouldn't have ignored this tweet when I first saw it - oops.  True or perhaps not no idea 
With the time difference, this could mean Nick flew from Dublin or Shannon on the 24 or 25. 

• [ltr]@SingingTara[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    @viallnicholas28
     I just saw your twin in NYC.... Or maybe it was you.....!?[/ltr]

9:22pm - 25 Apr 15

Last edited by notarose on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 68 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay