SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Well the truth comes out eventually, Britt was spotted and photographed on a date eating ice cream with one of the guys!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Well the truth comes out eventually, Britt was spotted and photographed on a date eating ice cream with one of the guys!!!

What is going on with this ?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:29 pm

This board has awesome sluethers. Go see Kaitlyn Bristowe Tweets Discussion and there is a photo of Britt and one of the guys eating ice cream.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Good for Britt, ending up with such a cutie, and a Christian musician as well. Kaitlyn gets the other guys to herself and there's 2 potential love stories on the horizon.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Yes, good for Britt. It's a win-win-win.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Luvstruck wrote:This board has awesome sluethers. Go see Kaitlyn Bristowe Tweets Discussion and there is a photo of Britt and one of the guys eating ice cream.

Wow!! Question for you ... is this ice cream date with Britt and one of the contestants (and you don't have to say his name Hugesmile ) happening during the actual taping of the show or has the guy already left (i.e. did not get a rose from Kaitlyn)?

I am trying to stay unspoiled as much as I can heading into the season but just really curious to know what's going on with Britt.

thank you hi

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:54 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:This board has awesome sluethers. Go see Kaitlyn Bristowe Tweets Discussion and there is a photo of Britt and one of the guys eating ice cream.

Wow!! Question for you ... is this ice cream date with Britt and one of the contestants (and you don't have to say his name Hugesmile ) happening during the actual taping of the show or has the guy already left (i.e. did not get a rose from Kaitlyn)?

I am trying to stay unspoiled as much as I can  heading into the season but just really curious to know what's going on with Britt.

thank you hi

He eliminated himself on night 1 after the vote. Sounds like it'll be a side show to the main Bachelorette?

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:38 pm

That is great for Britt, happy for her, and good for him for leaving if Britt was who wanted to see if he had potential with.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:39 am

Moved from Kaitlyn's thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:
albean99 wrote:
mindless wrote:Yeah, definitely sounds like Britt is the real winner. I'd much rather date a guy who's there for me alone than sift through 24 famewhores. Hopefully Kaitlyn gets to at least travel abroad for a bit with her guys.

How do you know he's not and they are? I'd rather be Kaitlyn and have some options but if it works then great. I just have my doubts because it seems awfully convenient.

IA bean, I think there was speculation awhile back that this was going to happen.

I must be in the minority but I don't see Britt as a perfect fit for him. He seems to have a good music career touring the country, he was good enough to be drafted St. Louis Cardinals, is grounded, no history that we know of, and knows what he wants, a music career instead of baseball. All this at 33 yrs old. Britt wears red running shoes, dresses like she wears her favourite pieces all at once, and changed her mind on wanting to be an actress when SM gave her a hard time.

IMO he was following her on SM awhile back because I think he was told she was going to be the 'ette. He later followed Kaitlyn just before he stopped using SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from Kaitlyn's thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:
albean99 wrote:

How do you know he's not and they are? I'd rather be Kaitlyn and have some options but if it works then great. I just have my doubts because it seems awfully convenient.

IA bean, I think there was speculation awhile back that this was going to happen.

I must be in the minority but I don't see Britt as a perfect fit for him. He seems to have a good music career touring the country, he was good enough to be drafted St. Louis Cardinals, is grounded, no history that we know of, and knows what he wants, a music career instead of baseball. All this at 33 yrs old. Britt wears red running shoes, dresses like she wears her favourite pieces all at once, and changed her mind on wanting to be an actress when SM gave her a hard time.

IMO he was following her on SM awhile back because I think he was told she was going to be the 'ette. He later followed Kaitlyn just before he stopped using SM.

IMO people who post biblical quotes on SM can vary greatly from each other.  (Wes, Sean, Josh, Becca, Emily).  Becca and Britt seemed to have no relationship despite both quoting the bible.  
Also Sean Lowe was known to do so and chose Cat who didn't.  My point being that common values are not so easily determined based on SM.

Regardless, it would be great if Britt & he click.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:12 am

I don't think that he/Britt will necessarily be a good match, but I can definitely buy that he was most attracted to her because she's so outspoken about her Christian beliefs and went to a Christian college. Just like how Sean was initially very attracted to Ashlee because of her beliefs, before he found out how crazy and fame-obsessed she was. Could be a similar situation here...we'll see! We also don't really know anything about his personality; just because he's a good athlete and musician doesn't necessarily mean he's grounded or an overall good guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:51 am

We dont know either of them. If we dont know them personally...we dont know them at all. TV isnt real life. Some people forget that, are naïve, etc..but Tv isnt actuality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara