SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:I said in a different thread that I think this was planned and he would have left regardless of which girl it was.

:yes:
I really can't see him having cancelled a festival appearance (several gigs) in Australia.  Bad for his career as being there increases his brand in that country and cancelling makes him a liability with circuit promoters. Imagine him saying he had to cancel because he was on a reality TV show for longer than he thought he would be.  Not going to happen.

IMO having 1 storyline on BIP where the couple were exclusive (Marcus & Lacey) worked so well that I think TPTB decided to give it a try on the Bette. They would have already known about the OZ booking and set up the storyboard before hand.  Think of all the viewers who at one point in their lives dreamed of going out with a musician giggling.  It's perfect.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Sable Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree.
This show is morphing more and more into something less attractive to me.

Exactly! So agree w/you. That is what I was trying to say the other day when I posted that this show was becoming a parody of itself. It is just going to new, ridiculous lows, imo.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:04 pm

I was all 'awwwww' till I saw he has a scheduled show soon. Of course he does. hmmm

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:15 pm

notarose wrote:I think it would really enhance their storyline if TPTB flew Britt to Australia as well for a filmed date.

:thud That would convince me that she had something hanging over someone's head for the treatment she seems to be getting, which has been both positive and negative. It's almost as if one big wig wanted her and another big wig didn't.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:I think it would really enhance their storyline if TPTB flew Britt to Australia as well for a filmed date.

:thud That would convince me that she had something hanging over someone's head for the treatment she seems to be getting, which has been both positive and negative. It's almost as if one big wig wanted her and another big wig didn't.

I have said almost this same thing. Someone at ABC, not NXT, really, really likes Britt.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:26 pm

I'm with you jc. I've been more intrigued from day one finding out those details than I have been Britt herself.

I would appreciate anyone from NXT or where ever, kindly pm me. Smiley

Something is rotten in Denmark. Watch, they go to Denmark next. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Or Austria. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 pm

cantstopl cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Britt must have naked pics of Millsy or another ABC big wig to hold over their head. Or a sex tape.  giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:40 pm

All joking aside, it's been speculated something damaging. Could be someone in a wig, naked on a sex tape.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanCat25 Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:05 pm

I can't help but compare this situation to married at first sight. Obviously they did every in there power to start this pairing but they are so well matched that it has the potential to grow into something real if they spend enough time off camera's together. Wishing them the best !!

SeanCat25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:37 pm

If Britt, Brady and a few of the crew members do end up going to Australia to film...Chris Harrison is going to be so jealous. Lol He recently said in an interview that one place he has always really wanted to go for filming but it never worked out was Australia. Poor him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara