SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by jaspats Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:16 pm

deeliciouz wrote:^I'm so glad they'll be able to travel Europe this summer! Finally! Their soon is coming! ;)
So exited for their trip and like what you all mentioned, it will be more fun to visit her sisters. Dee, hahaha, I was thinking about the "soon" too. She said they might start end of summer or earlier hehehe.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:45 pm

motheroffive wrote:Did you guys see this? I want to go!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh! goodness gracious, is this for real? i’m super excited for the LOWE’s. Thank you guys for the updates and all xoxo! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:01 pm

^^^ is that Switzerland behind them, Stev? Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:36 pm

^^ No, it’s not Smiley but, i wish they’ll swing by here, it’s a photo i took when we were in Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre Italy.

Last edited by StevAlimc on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Sean confirmed that they're planning on being with the tour in response to the person who asked him if it's real.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:18 pm

So happy they are visiting beautiful Switzerland.  They would have as much Swiss chocolate as they possibly can, even right from the Zurich airport....they have the best chocolates.  She can also get some La Prairie products (superior moisturizers, cleansers, toners, and much more),they are cheaper there because that's where they are made.  

They wont only enjoy Italian pasta, they will enjoy Italian pizza as well, if they do visit Italy.

Bon voyage, Mr. and Mrs. Lowe!

Last edited by LoveGodTheMost on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Stev, is that in the Napoli (Naples) region?
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:13 pm

jaspats wrote:Sean confirmed that they're planning on being with the tour in response to the person who asked him if it's real.

:yes: Good to know it’s a real deal!
@ LGTM it’s Northern Italy.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:46 am

New blog. Giving his wife some props.
Catherine’s Cauliflower Crust Pizza Recipe and Other Healthy Eating Tips [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:52 pm

@clmgiudici: This whole workout thing is actually growing on me.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Preparing for Speedo season. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:23 pm

^^^That's why the workout thing's growing on her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy