SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 2B25956B00000578-3186867-image-m-30_1438865372610

Heather and Sam's kiss came after she planned the ultimate superhero themed date for the pair using her white rose.
Taking the hunky Bachelor took a studio where she makes her movies, they started with a workout to get a taste of his daily grind.

Then, hoping to give him an insight into her world, Heather created superhero identities for the couple and they posed in costume for a poster of the would-be movie The Adventures of Bach Man and H-Bomb.

This was followed by a spot of jelly wrestling in their superhero costumes, which led to Sam admitting: 'This has definitely been the most fun date I've ever been on,'

'You have not underused the power of the white rose,' he told her.

The brunette beauty then returned to the "Bach-pad" with him, to cook him dinner.
As they cooked together, the comfortable couple opened up about their sad family pasts.
Heather revealed she grew up without her father and only met him at 18, after seeking him out, with the Sydney girl confessing: 'I feel really comfortable talking to you, it normally takes me a lot longer to open up.'
Likewise, Sam spoke about his mother's death, something he usually only speaks to family and very close friends about.

However, The Bachelor was worried that the couple were heading for the friend zone and over dinner they had the conversation about where things were going.

'I feel silly now cause I thought there was something more,' Heather told him, looking slightly panicked.
'I do too...I didn't know how you felt,' he admitted.
'I think we should have more of these kinds of dates,' he told her shortly before running off to get a red rose and locking lips with the front runner of the competition.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3186867/The-Bachelor-2015-Heather-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-finally-lock-lips-intimate-date.html#ixzz3i3KyfstJ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Rosie Recaps Episode 4: It’s obvious in the first 5 minutes which girls are going tonight.

Rosie recapped Blake's season and called Sam F1 early on. She is now saying Heather is the winner and everyone should just go home. laugh out loud

http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/rosie-recaps-bachelor-season-3-episode-4/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:27 pm

This is in regards to Ep 3. Posting since it gives a bit of a transcript for Sam's talk with Heather at CP which is what led up to Heather's date in Ep 4.

Please ask me out, Bachelor begs Heather
http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/please-ask-me-out-bachelor-begs-heather/ar-BBlpYhI

Bachelor Sam Wood has practically begged bachelorette Heather to use her white rose and ask him on a date.
Sam gave the aspiring filmmaker from NSW the white rose last week, which gives her the power to ask him out at a time of her choosing.

At a 1920s theme cocktail party with the rest of the bachelorettes, Sam pulled Heather aside and asked her to schedule their date quickly.

"I feel that giving you the white rose has sort of blown up in my face," Sam told Heather.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"The best analogy I can probably come up with is I feel like we have both have each other's phone numbers and then I've left you and I'm like I shouldn't have told her to give me a call, I should have left the ball in my court. And then I could have called her when the time was right."

Sam went on to tell Heather she has superpowers and she isn't using them, adding he feels like he knows her already.

"This is my way of saying can you do it quickly, I'm not very subtle am I?" he said.

"I feel like I can't ask you on a date because I've left it in your hands.

"So you are going to have to watch me take girl after girl until you get your act together."

Heather takes Sam on a date when The Bachelor returns on Thursday at 7.30pm (AEST)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Acting sheepishly, he gave her the analogy of giving a girl his number and asking her to call him and waiting for the phone to ring, adding: 'I can't take you out on a date because I've left it in your hands'.

'Just FYI - it's been really hard sitting back and watching you take girls on dates,' she told him, adding: 'all I want to do is step in and be like "let's go on a date"'.

'You've got superpowers but you're not using them,' he joked with her, bringing up their mutual love of comic book characters.

Confessing that she wanted to get to know him to plan the perfect date, Sam tried to put Heather's doubts to rest and perhaps gave an indication of what's to come, saying: 'I feel like we know each other already'.

Meanwhile, the other girls in the mansion watched on in shock as the pair chatted and laughed alone together.

'Are you kidding me? Again! This is three weeks in a row,' Nina commented after Sam pulled Heather aside.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3186049/Heather-Maltman-prepares-Friend-Zone-FINALLY-using-white-rose-date-Bachelor-Sam-Wood.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:48 am

According to comment on FB, Heather has said the photos are from modelling shoot 2 years ago. https://www.facebook.com/WomansDayAUS/photos/a.472204330772.261811.12181160772/10153108152160773/?type=1&theater

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 2B0E677400000578-3183281-Here_comes_the_bride_The_Bachelor_s_Heather_Maltman_wears_a_whit-a-10_1438575650643
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3183281/Sam-Wood-s-favourite-Heather-Maltman-pictured-wedding-dress-two-years-appearance-Bachelor.html

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 1438319739105_Issue-33-cover
We’ve only just met the girls vying for the heart of new Bachelor Sam Wood, but has he already married one of them?

In this week’s issue of Woman’s Day - we’ve unearthed wedding photos of Heather!

Standing in front of the mirror, Heather Maltman puts on the final finishing touches as she prepares to walk down the aisle.

The model-turned-aspiring filmmaker looks every bit the beautiful bride in a gorgeous white wedding gown as she sips a glass of champagne to calm her nerves.

While the third season of The Bachelor debuted last week, filming wrapped up months ago and Channel Ten are guarding the identity of the lucky lady who won Sam’s heart.

But these shots, which you can check out in the latest Woman’s Day, on stands now, of an elated Heather getting ready for what appears to be her big day suggest hunky fitness trainer Sam, 34, may have secretly presented her with something far more special than a white rose.

Heather admitted, “I’ve been really lucky! I feel really lucky he’s turned out to be that man.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:07 pm

Bitchy bachelorettes won't stop Heather from falling in love with Sam.
Heather, one of the reality show's frontrunners, says it doesn't really bother her that some of the other girls are talking about her behind her back.
During last Thursday's episode of Network Ten's The Bachelor, Emily and Jasmin were left a little annoyed by the attention Heather received during the Great Gatsby photo shoot with Sam.
Jasmin called it the "Heather show" while Emily said "she obviously liked the limelight".
"I've managed to keep really good friendships with all the girls," Heather told the Kyle and Jackie O Show on Friday morning.
"Not everyone's gonna get along with you when they first meet you, and that's OK.
"I'm not upset about it. At the end of the day, I'm there to meet a guy I want to fall in love with, not `hey let's all be best friends and go get coffee'." she told the breakfast radio hosts.
Dodging questions about whether she's seen Bachelor Sam since filming wrapped up, Heather joked she's "working on" getting him into bed.
In last night's show, Heather used her white rose to take Wood on a date, with the two finally kissing after earlier indulging in a jelly-wrestling session.
They also dressed up as superheroes.
Heather says she loves dressing up. "If you ever see me walking down the street in a Wonder Woman outfit, that's completely normal," she said.
She wasn't upset that Sam kissed Perth doctor Snezana on Tuesday's show, having been pre-warned by Sam before the episode aired.
"Him and I had actually very briefly kinda talked about it, but that's also because we're really good friends. It's not just a romantic thing for him and I," she said.
Could this mean she's recently been in contact with Sam? She said they have "an incredible friendship" and she won't stop calling him "dude".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aap/article-3188317/Bachelorette-Heather-ok-bitchiness.html#ixzz3i8rrMAMS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Heather on Kyle and Jackie O Show. Interview starts at 45:45
- Talks about filming ending around May (says, "I" then "we" finished up around May or something)
- Was prewarned by Sam about the kiss with Snezana (not sure if during or after filming)
- Not just friends with Sam, Heather says "did you see the kiss?!"
- Says she is working on bedding Sam
- Can't say if she has seen Sam since filming ended
- Will always call Sam "dude"

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:48 am

10 Things You Need to Know About Episode 4 of The Bachelor
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-Episode-4-Recap-38039582?force_slideshow=1#photo-38039582
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:58 am

Interview of Sam and Heather. Sam uses lots of "our", "we", etc, speaking for Heather.
He also uses Heather's name a lot, just like in episodes where he says her name a lot while talking to her.

Heather unleashes her Bachelor super power tonight — and Sam is definitely impressed
http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/heather-unleashes-her-bachelor-super-power-tonight-and-sam-is-definitely-impressed/story-fnihmx90-1227471302366
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 C0ce0df64e8cd2608150ae3bb172356a?width=650
AFTER giving Heather the “super-powered” white rose — which allowed her to plan a date of her choosing — Sam Wood has been impatiently waiting for it to turn up.

And on tonight’s episode he gets his wish as Heather surprises him with a superhero themed date, complete with dressing up, a photo shoot, a personal training session, jelly wrestling and everything in between.

“I remember it so vividly like it was yesterday,” Sam Wood said of the moment Heather asked him out on a date.

“The doorbell rang and I walked to the door in my boxer shorts and a T-shirt, hair everywhere because I’d been up for about five minutes and there was Heather holding the white rose with cameras everywhere.”

Without time for even a shower, Wood was whisked away to their one-on-one date, where he ended up donning a Lycra super hero costume.

“I wanted to make it really unique,” said Heather of their date, where they became their alter egos H Bomb and Bach Man. “I wanted to make it about all of the things that we’d talked about.”

But despite some of the silliness that ensued, Wood says that his connection to Heather — which was already strong — became even more amplified.

“On that date we did all the crazy, kooky things but we also had some nice moments where we got to know each other properly,” he previewed.

“Absolutely it strengthened our connection. The date was mutually enjoyable, we both loved it.”

Meanwhile, Heather revealed that being able to be her unfiltered self in front of Wood — and having him accept her for it — made her “fall that little bit harder” for the Bachelor.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:50 am

Heather spoke to Fitzy & Wippa this morning and revealed that Sam the Bachie is an amazing kisser!
Heather has been one of the front-runners from the very beginning to win Sam's heart.

But this morning she revealed how she felt when Sam potentially put her in the 'friend-zone'.

"The heart palpitations started, on The Bachelor you don't want to be there"

But her very passionate kiss with Bachie seemed to get her out of danger...

"To get out of the friend-zone you've got to take that next leg, you gotta take a risk. That's why I went with the old cheek grab"
- See more at: http://www.nova969.com.au/show/bachelor-amazing-kisser#sthash.K7pPG2dH.dpuf
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:29 pm

Osher reveals why Heather’s a threat, the secret to his poker face and next week’s big cringe moment
AUGUST 07, 2015 11:25AM
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/osher-reveals-why-heathers-a-threat-the-secret-to-his-poker-face-and-next-weeks-big-cringe-moment/story-fn8yvfst-1227473910104

AFTER each episode, we ask The Bachelor’s host with the most to answer five of our burning questions about the show.
Read on for Osher Günsberg’s take on why the women should watch out for Heather, the reason Sam chose Sarah at the beach date and just how long he practices his rose ceremony poker face.

1. How long did it take Heather to plan that mega-packed date?
I’m going to say that she started planning it from the first night. In the three seasons of The Bachelor, for me that was one of the funnest, purest, most true dates that we’ve ever shown. I loved it. That moment in the kitchen where they were both being really vulnerable and honest with each other? I was really proud of them for going there and having that conversation, it was really lovely.

2. Why don’t the other women see Heather as a threat?
I honestly don’t know. Maybe because she’s a little quirkier and not the kind who doesn’t want to look anything but super incredible at all times they think she’s not one of us therefore she’s not a worry. I do get a bit of an ‘us’ and ‘them’ feeling between some of the ladies and Heather. And I think you know who I’m talking about. She’s the kind of girl they never would have hung out with at school. They don’t understand her so they don’t think she could possibly be someone that Sam’s into.

3. Do you think it was telling that Sam chose Sarah as his partner in the beach challenge?
He mentioned that day that he had progressed quite a long way in getting to know some people so that would be it. He doesn’t want to make Sarah feel left out — she was the one that he spent a great day with on a big yacht. He probably wanted to make sure that she felt recognised and understood.

4. You are very good at telling the girls to say goodbye at the end of the rose ceremony. Be honest, how long do you spend practising that sombre face?
There’s no practising. It’s either a blessing or a curse that I can get very affected by other people’s emotions. All I’m going is paying respect to other people’s emotions and the personalities in the room. These people, these wonderful and brave people, have gone out in front of the whole nation and really put it all on the line. I’m not putting any face on at all.

5. OK Osher, tease us up for next week please!
Next week I am going for the Silver Logie for the most awkward television presenting moment in history. These Logies don’t win themselves! It was so awkward. I’m cringing just telling you. But you’ll have to watch on Wednesday to see why
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:30 pm

SPOILER ALERT: The Bachelor's Sam Wood struggles to hold back the tears as a mystery beauty WALKS from the mansion... but is it Heather?

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 2 2B2E9A7700000578-3189166-image-a-30_1438963440367

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3189166/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-struggles-hold-tears-mystery-beauty-WALKS-mansion-Heather.html#ixzz3iF9Eyzyb
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

+3
AEF
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum