SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:55 am

https://soundcloud.com/3pmpickup/3pm-pickup-podcast-190815 - 7:33 on

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:38 am

SPOILER ALERT? 'Heather won't be winner' Celebrity psychic Harry T shares his Bachelor predictions...revealing Snezana or an INTRUDER will steal Sam Wood's heart

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3203047/Heather-won-t-winner-Celebrity-psychic-Harry-T-shares-predictions-reveals-Snezana-INTRUDER-steal-Bachelor-s-heart.html#ixzz3jFhQs8n4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:55 am

He's a giver! The Bachelor's Sam Wood generously gifts his younger brother an expensive BMW

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3204071/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-generously-gifts-younger-brother-hot-new-set-wheels-presenting-Emily-Simms-799-bracelet-show.html#ixzz3jKOPbko5
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 5 2B818B0800000578-3204071-image-a-26_1440023932397Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 5 2B818B3800000578-3204071-image-a-34_1440024004642
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:57 am

@kgbevz August 18, 2015 7:21am ET
The perfect match! @thebachelorau #bachelorau #TheBachelorAU #coincidence?
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 5 11821765_1161951117155181_1918081712_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:24 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:41 pm

WHOOPS! Sam Wood put his foot in it, not once, but twice while doing the rounds on radio this morning.

Attempting to clear up some of the rumours surrounding the ladies still left in the mansion, the Bachelor admitted to 2Day FM’s Dan and Maz that there were “a couple of kisses” between him and Emily that viewers didn’t get to see, but added “that’s obviously out of my hands.”

“I guess it’s just one of those things where it’s all in line with how the date actually played out.

“It was just one of those dates I guess, probably indicative of my relationship with Emily to date — it’s always a bit hot and cold,” he told the radio duo.

Sam could have (should have) ended things there, but then dropped this bomb live on air: “We had a nice time together and it was good to get to know her better, but I wouldn’t say we had the same sort of passion and physical chemistry that I’ve had with some of the other girls, that’s for sure, and I guess that’s why they didn’t show a couple of the kisses.”

Barely able to control his laughter, Dan commented: “I wouldn’t place any bets on Emily winning then.” Awks.

The brunette bachelorette, who has emerged as a frontrunner in recent episodes, took to social media earlier this week to hit out at Bachelor producers for editing out her steamiest scenes with Sam. Now we know why.

Our Bachelor delivered another blow when chatting to KIIS FM’s Kyle and Jackie O shortly afterwards. On reports he hooked up with Bec Chin while holidaying in Bali 12 months ago, the 34-year-old personal trainer gave his version of events.

“I was at a restaurant in Bali, we were literally leaving the restaurant ... as Bec and her friend arrived. They came over and spoke to us for about three minutes, got a photo and then I had never seen her again until the show started.

“I categorically did not kiss her or have a relationship with her, I can promise you that, so I don’t know where that nonsense came from.”
Sam added that Bec never brought up their brief encounter during her time in the mansion.

“One of the girls who goes a long way on the show said to me, ‘You know that you’d met Bec before? Apparently she had met you in Bali.’ And that’s all I heard of it.”

Hmmm ... it’s all sounding a little bit too ‘past tense’ for our liking.

Perhaps the Bach should pull back on the press for a bit, just to let the dust settle.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sam-wood-admits-his-relationship-with-emily-is-hot-and-cold/story-fn8yvfst-1227492770511
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:18 am

Sam talks about Heather, Snezana, says he is speaking to his current F1, also talks about Bec and Emily.

Starts at 26:30

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:08 am

Dan & Maz August 21, 2015 - time: 40:20
http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/podcasts/

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:02 pm

So who is telling the truth? Now Sam Wood says he HASN'T spoken to Heather Maltman since filming The Bachelor... as he hints he doesn't end up with ANY of the girls

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3205438/The-Bachelor-2015-Sam-Wood-says-HASN-T-spoken-Heather-Maltman-filming-ended.html#ixzz3jShZNgBR

'Hot and cold!' Bachelor Sam Wood reveals sparks don't fly between him and 'villain' Emily Simms hinting her days are numbered

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3205797/The-Bachelor-s-Sam-Wood-reveals-doesn-t-chemistry-Emily-Simms-reveals-not-one-win-heart.html#ixzz3jSiTpBwj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:04 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Here's How Sam Wood Responded to All Those Bachelor Rumours
by Jessica Chandra 21/8/15
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Sam-Wood-Responds-Bachelor-2015-Rumours-38165901#photo-38166006

There have been plenty of reports flying around about the current series of The Bachelor, from who Sam Wood has already picked to who he's previously hooked up with. He spoke to KIIS FM's Kyle and Jackie O this morning to clear up the rumours . . .

The report: Bec and Sam have previously hooked up — in Bali. There are photos of them together.

Sam's response:
Sam told Kyle and Jackie O, "The truth of that matter is that I was at a restaurant in Bali. We were literally leaving a restaurant, her and her friend arrived, they came over and spoke to us for three minutes, got a photo, and then I had never seen her again until the show started . . . I categorically did not kiss her or have a relationship with her — I don’t know where that nonsense came from."
Sam also said Bec never brought it up with him when they spent time together filming the show, but that he learned through "one of the girls that goes a long way on the show." So basically he only had confirmation that he had met Bec before, but it was through another girl, and only at the end of filming. Interesting.

The report: Snezana doesn’t win because she said she hasn’t spoken to Sam since filming ended, and he has ended up with Heather because she said Sam gave her warnings of when he kissed other girls on dates.

Sam's response:
"That’s not true," Sam told Kyle and Jackie O. "I haven’t been speaking to Heather. I think what Heather meant by that is she got a heads up in real time during the filming, because sometimes the girls would say, ‘What happened on your date with so-and-so?’ and I felt it was important to be honest with them, particularly the girls I was really close with, obviously. If they ask you directly, ‘Did you kiss Snezana on yesterday’s date?’ Well, yes I did."

The report: Emily has spoken out about her single date with Sam and said the show edited out passionate kisses and more fun moments, instead portraying it as slightly awkward.

Sam's response:
According to Sam on the Kyle and Jackie O Show, "Look, there was a bit of a kiss on the date with Emily, but it was one of those . . . Obviously I watch the show with my mates, and don’t know what’s going to be in and what’s going to be out, and that was an eight-hour date so they’re not going to show every minute of what happened. There was a bit of a kiss there, but it was a bit of an awkward date.

"What I hear, I guess, from production is what goes in is what’s in line with the story, you know? And if that was the most romantic date ever, then I’m sure the kiss would have been in there. But it was one of those dates where it kind of . . . And this is kind of my relationship with Emily in a nutshell: it’s a bit hot and cold. And it’s quite early for us to be hot and cold, I guess."

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:09 am

Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg 12h12 hours ago
Nice touch @qtcanberra, we found a white rose in our room last night.
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 5 CM-RszlWEAEvRZQ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

+3
AEF
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum