SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:21 am

From Woman's Day emagazine (going to get them all and post info about this season).

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 110Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 210
http://www.womansday.com.au/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:36 am

Drama is always round the corner when it comes to The Bachelor!

You’d be forgiven if you thought there was some awkward tension when this year’s hunky main man Sam and the gorgeous Rebecca Chin were “introduced” at the first night cocktail party, you would have been right – because it is the moment that almost derailed the series.

Looking for love on the show, the 27-year-old was faced with a blast from her past as she walked down the pathway for their supposed first meeting. However, Bec instantly remembered the Tasmanian native.

Woman’s Day can exclusively reveal photos of when Bec fell for the handsome bachelor on a trip to Bali in August last year, when the pair met at a cliff-top restaurant and ended the night in each other’s arms, kissing and cuddling as sparks flew.

Sam released a statement in this week’s magazine admitting that he did cross paths with the dietitian.
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 11326409_1059326970754136_468080372_n
http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-soaps-books/the-bachelor-sam-wood-hooked-up-with-bec-last-year-13327

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:02 am

What would Sam Wood think? 'High-profile contestant' on The Bachelor Australia shocked by pregnancy scare after meeting up with ex-boyfriend
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3191662/High-profile-contestant-Bachelor-Australia-shocked-pregnancy-scare-meeting-ex-boyfriend.html#ixzz3iOQWe7fq
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:18 pm

http://www.smartcompany.com.au/leadership/profiles/47962-smartcompany-s-date-with-the-small-business-bachelor-sam-wood.html
Excerpt wrote:Sam Wood has never been to a job interview in his life.

The 34-year-old Tasmanian, who now calls Melbourne home, grew up in a small business family, working as a teenager in his dad’s restaurant.

Even while working as a personal trainer while at uni, Wood always worked as a contractor, not an employee.

It’s no surprise then that Wood decided to start his own business, Gecko Sports, seven years ago. The children’s fitness business, as well as Wood’s personal training studio The Woodshed, has been growing strongly but this year the entrepreneur took the unusual step of taking months out from his business to find love – on a national television show.

Wood is the star of Channel Ten’s reality show, The Bachelor. Nineteen women vie for Wood’s attention in the show, which was filmed earlier this year.

Speaking to SmartCompany at the Gecko Sports headquarters in Brighton last week, Wood says he was lucky to be able to juggle managing his business and filming a television show at the same time.

In total, Wood spent 14 weeks away from the business.

“I was allowed to dial in to the office twice a week so I could check in on Wednesday and spend weekends working on my laptop, touching base and catching up,” he says.

“And I had a couple of fantastic staff that stepped up in my absence.”

While Wood admits it is “very weird” to see the billboards or trams with his face plastered on them around Melbourne – especially the ones his friends’ take pictures of to send him – he thinks at the end of the day, being on The Bachelor will have a positive impact on his business.

“It gives exposure that no marketing budget would be able to cover,” says Wood, who adds while the business wasn’t the reason he put his hand up to be The Bachelor, he also isn’t “silly” and knew the show would mean more publicity.

“I’ve always been really proud of what I do. I think it just gives you the ability to talk about it on a bigger scale,” Wood says.

According to Wood, the production company behind The Bachelor also loved that he is a small business owner.

“I think they loved what I do, that I’m someone who is a small business owner and is very passionate about what I do, rather than just a personal trainer. Not that there is anything wrong with being a personal trainer, but you get pigeon-holed a bit,” he says.

“I think they really liked that angle for want of a better term.”

The Bachelor has only been on air for a few weeks but Wood says Gecko has already “had some great enquiries from genuinely good candidates” in that time. But Wood says he knows it could still go the other way.

“There’s also a big risk involved too if nobody liked me then the business suffers,” he says.

“Time will tell. I’m not making any rash judgements on that one yet.”

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:32 am

Tuesday Choose-day! Which is your favourite; Beachy Bachie, Suited up Sam, Relaxed Rower or Bachman?

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 11846797_913162275423285_64084958291857184_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU?fref=photo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:19 am

Great blog recap Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 3806527698 beatingheart

The Bachelor Australia recap – season 3, episode 4
http://momentummoonlight.com/blog/the-bachelor-australia-recap-season-3-episode-4/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 am

TUESDAY, JULY 14, 2015 - 07:19
The Bachelor host Osher Gunsberg dropped by the studio to dish the dirt on the new series starting July 29.
- See more at: http://www.nova969.com.au/show/fitzy-wippa/osher-gunsberg-bachelor#sthash.Sjmwp56P.dpuf

http://www.nova969.com.au/show/fitzy-wippa/osher-gunsberg-bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Great blog recap  Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 3806527698  beatingheart

The Bachelor Australia recap – season 3, episode 4
http://momentummoonlight.com/blog/the-bachelor-australia-recap-season-3-episode-4/
thumbsup High clap cantstopl

That blog is brilliant!

My favourite part:

"But while their photo shoot is soon over, the date is not. The next element is something that every good date needs: jelly wrestling.

…it was about the time that Sam stuck his head between Heather’s legs that it became very, very clear that yes, she would be getting a rose."

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:18 am

PICTURED: The moment The Bachelor Sam Wood met Bec Chin ONE YEAR ago in Bali where they 'kissed on a clifftop' (but he STILL claims he doesn't remember her)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3193235/PICTURED-moment-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-met-Bec-Chin-ONE-YEAR-ago-Bali-kissed-clifftop-claims-doesn-t-remember-her.html

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion - Page 3 Sdds10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:57 pm

A two horse race! Eliminated Bachelor star Jacinda Gugliemino predicts Heather or Snezana will win Sam Wood's heart

The 33-year-old children's entertainer revealed her winner's prediction on The Project, saying her money is on Heather Maltman or Snezana Markoski to woo Mr Wood.

'Heather or Snez. They are two polar opposites, all I can say is he will be there, when he gets there and he decides what he needs,' she added mysteriously.
Both Heather and Snezana have been front runners on the show securing early kisses with The Bachelor.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3197670/Eliminated-Bachelorette-Jacinda-Gugliemino-predicts-Heather-Snezana-win-Sam-Wood-s-heart.html#ixzz3ioitMeJh

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:18 pm

"Being the Bachelor is a real privilege and a once in a lifetime opportunity. I plan on embracing the experience with an open mind, while wearing my heart on my sleeve. I hope to find a woman with whom I share a sense of fun, an undeniable chemistry and a mutual respect. Ultimately I’m searching for the love of my life. I’m going to throw myself into the adventure and I’m prepared to have the absolute time of my life."
http://www.pedestrian.tv/news/entertainment/australia-gaze-upon-your-new-bachelor/02afd2eb-21d1-4d4d-9a54-bd7ae6d5c108.htm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=49&v=veSkyjLCMuo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Media - SM- Vids - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - NO Discussion

+3
AEF
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum