SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc April 15th 2015, 11:32 am

I think white shorts girl is Dani. Her hair can look so many different lengths. I also think Matilda doesn't get a 1:1 in the next episode due to her arm and cast. So to me that would have Crystal and Dani as the next two up in order. Height wise ocean kissing girl is Crystal to me not Alysha who is tiny, unless Art somehow has her lifted up, but to me they both looked standing. Now worth the wait would be more Alysha too me.

I do wonder if talked about bachelor is actually Dani. She got the first kiss, she has been more aggressive with Art than the other girls and her kissing him and being again the aggressor for it at the CP next episode would be very controversial. So to me that could be either Poppy or Dani.

I do think Art lit up when Matilda told him how much she liked him, but truthfully, I see him really interested in Poppy, Alysha, Dani and Matilda. I can't call a winner so far. That is okay, it actually makes it more interesting to me.

I also noticed Nat isn't really into Art, she wants to be, but she always sits far from him and for the second week in a row she is shaking her head no while saying yes to accepting a rose. Nat's body doesn't agree with the words coming out of her mouth. I see this behavior when someone is trying to make themselves feel something they don't. It is like that pesky self conscious will not let them be. Has anyone else noticed that?

Crystal actually bugged me a lot less this episode than usual. I really want her to give Nat lessons on how to be comfortable in a tall beautiful body. I want to tell Nat quit slouching, you are a beautiful woman, own your height instead of trying to hide it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove April 15th 2015, 11:36 am

Kapiti wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks for the s/caps Kapiti!! 

I agree that the water kissing date seen is Alysha and with the rose is at the end. It looks like her body to me and height, etc. Also, Art said was worth the wait. Definitely relating to their first date where she said wait for second date. Alysha is the frontrunner now for me based on how they are editing this. Darkhorse and likely F2, imo. 

I am still unsure of the other s/cap of the girl with Art. What is odd is that the terrain looks exactly the same as where he is seen with Alysha... The hair looks a bit darker blonde for Dani but again, unless they flipped the image it cannot be Matilda. His body language with the girl is very comfortable too with his arm flung around the shoulders... what I have seen with him and Dani. Maybe the VO is not related to the image? Who knows if it is Alysha part of the date... I need to look closer...

The serenade summary? Where is that? we don't see any serenade... the s/caps look for the 2 girls looks like almost the same place... Not romantic to me, imo, so where is this serenade?

I am really starting to dislike the editing of this show. Having a cocktail party take up half the time is making it difficult to see any connection from Art at all. No wonder we are analyzing the minute details.
No probs bestbud!
I keep hoping the serenade will be Art sneaking up outside one of the girls windows, throwing pebbles to wake her and serenading her by moonlight Romeo/Juliet style :strings1  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698 But that's just my inner romantic running away with me giggling
The two blondes must be different dates, I can't imagine them just showing so many caps for just one date in the preview.
Wish they would cut the CP time down too. More coverage of dates would be awesome! Oh wouldn't I just love to get my hands on the raw uncut footage of the show. All the mysteries would be unraveled! :yes:
bestbud! I love your ideas!! And wish you could get your hands on that footage! :yes: 

I've stated before, but the way that this is edited and filmed it is as if the Cocktail Party is a group date and those who talk with Art are getting the SQT (special quality time). Need less of that and more time for some romance on the show and enough with the adventures. The greatest adventure is falling in love and getting to know someone on a deeper level not jumping out of airplanes for a second date. 

IA it has to be two different girls. So far only can think Alysha and Dani. 

I still wonder if this was the original plan or if Matilda's injury has played a role in the lineup of dates. 

If Art is interested in Matilda and more than the other girls then I think he will save his LAST Single Date for Matilda. He needs to have a romantic gesture with her and her SD will have to be the last one (the other one is double date) just before HTDs. 

I could see them doing this to build up a story connection between the most recent SD and HTD if it is Matilda that gets the last one.

I have this funny feeling that Matilda will be the last girl to get a kiss. She will be first and last. First out limo, FIR, first intro video and then last kiss, last SD, and then last girl standing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle April 15th 2015, 4:31 pm

Katiebelle wrote:These are my thoughts :

Episode 10

While one bachelorette wonders if she will ever get her time to shine (Danielle as Poppy get the single date)  

another falls further for Arthur (Poppy going skydiving) .

And a shock announcement turns the competition on its head (single elimination with Chrystal saying that she doesn't think that Art is for her. That's the "shock" they have been talking about.

I think Danielle is the one who falls over on the GD as I am pretty sure you can see her dark hair

Week 6 (April 21 & 22)
Episode 11

On a romantic date a bachelorette reveals a deal breaking secret. ( Danielle revealing that she is already married on her SD.)
A surprise serenade has one girl in a swoon. ( I have no idea)
And the cocktail party turns to panic. (A double elimination!)
I predict Danielle and Natalie going home

Episode 12
Sparks fly as Arthur soars sky high with one bachelorette. (SD with Matilda and I think they are gliding as this is quite popular in New Zealand and definitely something that she could do with a broken wrist. Also ties in with Arts adventure dates)  

A double date creates turmoil.  (Maybe Dani and alysha?)

One of the most memorable bachelorettes gets her matching orders. (Poppy and memorable because of that fart! )

Well those are my predictions - let's see how they pan out.

Well - I got most of that wrong! Don't ask me to tell your fortune or hire me as a PI. I obviously need more experience as a sleuther! Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 2292733854
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 April 15th 2015, 4:34 pm

Danielle is already married?? Then why is she on the show?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM April 15th 2015, 4:37 pm

So I just finished the episode.

I beatingheart Poppy's date. It was the best so far with romanticism.

I like the closeness between them. Sweet kiss and I love his hand placement on her face. She lied about the kiss. cantstopl She's definitely in the F4.

I love Danielle. She is so bubbly and sweet on this show.
She was very honest with how she was feeling.

I looove Art and Matilda's interaction. He's one clumsy man around her.

One observation, this is the second that I noticed Matilda sitting by herself at the cocktail parties and Art joining her. Why is this happening. Producers driven?

Next week will be great :yes: Given the second date pattern thus far and from a sneak peak of the upcoming episodes I believe Matilda will get the last date before HTDs.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM April 15th 2015, 4:39 pm

sara11 wrote:Danielle is already married?? Then why is she on the show?

She's going through a divorce if I'm correct.

Casting didn't do Art much good with checking the background of some of the women.

Some has/had DUIs records too.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle April 15th 2015, 4:40 pm

Kapiti wrote:Katie or AAL! Are you able to do some screenshots? For some reason the TV3 video won't load for me so I'll have to wait till it's uploaded elsewhere to do the sc's!

Apologies - I went to bed. Although not sure how to get the screen caps from an iPad.

Anyway, I woke up this morning and my first though was " hair extensions!". Yes it is sad that my first thought was of the Bachelor. Anyway, alysha has taken out her hair extensions for the date which is why I couldnt recognise her. They are not that common in NZ.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 15th 2015, 4:42 pm

aweee katiebelle but this is fun to share our opinion
one season we are right, the next we are wrong
at the end of the day, right or wrong, we have fun! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove April 15th 2015, 6:15 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Kapiti wrote:Katie or AAL! Are you able to do some screenshots? For some reason the TV3 video won't load for me so I'll have to wait till it's uploaded elsewhere to do the sc's!

Apologies - I went to bed. Although not sure how to get the screen caps from an iPad.

Anyway, I woke up this morning and my first though was " hair extensions!". Yes it is sad that my first thought was of the Bachelor. Anyway, alysha has taken out her hair extensions for the date which is why I couldnt recognise her. They are not that common in NZ.
She definitely does wear hair extensions. She also wears eyelash extensions. Her hair up in those s/caps would explain if she didn't want to get them wet or something.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 15th 2015, 9:35 pm

ok. I changed my mind.  I looked and I believe it is Alysha all along
at first they are at the picnic and they are quite uncomfortable and away from each other.
then they go watch the steams and he make a move to take her under his arm
they go swimming and she initiate the kiss
then end the day watching the scenery and he gives her a rose

I thought I saw some pink colors when she was under his arm but it is hard to tell. Plus if they were at a picnic, no way dani would have been that far from arthur.

So makes sense it is alysha, since they had no kiss or physical yet.

then it explain the end of the preview when she says she does not like glitter on his lips and he is making a face at her comment. He probably asked her how she was doing, with his hand up and down on her back which he would not do unless he had been physical prior that.

So considering it is alysha. She is the 3rd who he really got physical: Dani, Poppy and Alysha.

so after this episode here is the order I see

F1 Dani
F2 Alysha (based only on the passionate kiss in the sea)
F3 Poppy (based onty on the cute friend zone vibe I have between the two)
F4 Matilda (but still waiting the physical sparkles)

I do not buy the physical versus emotional/brain. Let me explain the little bee and the flower here.... errr... no. You know what I mean. It is not all that simple. For some people you need emotional/brain before going physical and so far I did not see arthur so in lust with dani and putting his tongue down her throat at every ocasion. We pretty much established he is a very reserved guy... maybe only in front of cameras?  :winkie:

So far I have now 3 distinct relationships. I am now starting to really the F3... waiting for the F4.... and we are almost at the hometown and still not kiss with matilda? mmm I do not buy that the cast is now the reason.

Now, I also wanted to share that Krystal is only playing and go along. Her attitude changed the last 2 or 3 episodes. No more cat fight or catty attitude. She is a smart girl and after her 1on1, he probably did not care much about her. She is way sweeter now that she is not trying to run for the prize.

Last edited by HEA on April 15th 2015, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless April 15th 2015, 9:39 pm

Is it just me or does Alysha look a lot older than the other girls? She looks like she's in her 30's. I also think that's her in the blue top.

Poppy's date was so cute. Accidentally giving Art an eyeful. giggling Did anyone catch what he said at the end that snapped her back to reality? I watched it twice and still didn't hear.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 15th 2015, 9:43 pm

mindless wrote:Is it just me or does Alysha look a lot older than the other girls? She looks like she's in her 30's. I also think that's her in the blue top.

Poppy's date was so cute. Accidentally giving Art an eyeful. giggling Did anyone catch what he said at the end that snapped her back to reality? I watched it twice and still didn't hear.

no i definitly look at alysha and I think she is 30+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless